How much will I need to buy to be a millionaire by this time next year?

How much will I need to buy to be a millionaire by this time next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.prism.exchange/blog/introducing-prism-the-worlds-first-trustless-asset-portfolio-platform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

999,999 cuckbucks

3 bucks.

Brendan Eich will save us all.

So I guess I should be good with the $1k I'm planning to spend on the token sale.

Probably 200,000

$5 million

Yeah, it is probably almost definitely a good investment as everyone wants to buy in.

$100,000 worth.

Half of you guys trying to buy in probably won't even have there ETH make it there in time. Its gonna be sold out by bots as soon as the block number hits

well, ICOs that have potential go anywhere from 2-100x in one year. who knows desu. i say put at least $1,000 in this one. you'll never get the BATmobile with less than that unless this shit legitimately rockets to another universe at like 500x+ returns after holding for a few years at least. who the fuck knows. Ethereum went to like 750x at its height I think. anything is possible, although not good to compare to the top. I see 10x being easily obtained for BAT just from fags speculating. 100x is if it catches on. more than that if it ends up being a big deal.

Yeah, even at 200 million cap you are competing with total shit coins like Doge. This should be an easy 10x.

nobody knows. i am making no assumptions on this shit. I'm putting money into like 5 different ICOs, thousands each, and if I get a single 10x out of any of them I made money, even if i lose everything on the other 4. I am not getting my hopes up and masturbating about what color lambo I'll buy or whatever. i expect for it to all fail, so if i make anything it is that much better. I will keep these in for at least 1 year at a bare minimum and check on them once per week and read the emails i get from the project, but that's it. cold storing wallets in usb drives and paper wallets and not looking at prices more than once per week for shits and giggles. I will only take out like 1/10th at the maximum and only to place into another ICO that looks promising. that's it and i suggest you anons do the same.

what the fuck even is this triangle

this is a smart money only thread. shouldn't you be shilling mooncoin or something

you didn't answer my question poin dexter

he called you dumb

yes he did

It's nothing goy, move along!

What website is this screenshot from? Looks nice

got it nerds, basic attention coin (BAT)

when we get to the moon I'm going to remember this and bully you for it, fucking nerds

And the best thing about it is there are no moon police to protect you. Get used to space wedgies and moon swirlies you nerds, because you're gonna be getting a lot of them

im confused.

if i buy some bat, do i need a bat wallet to receive the tokens or will they be sent to my ethwallet address ?
i understand theyre based on eth and are erc20 tokens, but i cant seem to transfer gnt to my current wallet

don't assume anything. this could be shit down the toilet for all any of us know. don't start shopping for batmobiles yet. any weird shit could happen that nobody expected.

also wondering, pls help user

So where will the ico coins be stored once i buy in? whats the best wallet for my eth, i have 17 sitting in my exchange.

I'm currently looking at this too. A lot seem to rave about those Ledger wallets, the USB key type ones. As far as I can see, it offers extra security for transactions (like the Paypal / Battle.Net authenticators?) plus the ability to recover the private key from a seed password?

Another one everyone's raving about seems to be Exodus, seems to allow management of multiple currencies easier etc. I'm considering using this for short term storange, and in future, a ledger (or just paper) for long term.

Ledger is great, you use it with myetherwallet.com to manage tokens i.e. BAT.

Also look at Prism by the guys at ShapeShift, it's not launched yet though: blog.prism.exchange/blog/introducing-prism-the-worlds-first-trustless-asset-portfolio-platform/

17 cents and a popsicle

Hmm cheers, I'll definitely get one of those then. I was thinking of using one for long term storage (I know they're not "stored" there, but even the psychological effect of locking a physical thing away for long term saving etc is good).

Only thing I'm worried about with Exodus is that for Eth it seems to use a single receive address? In which case anyone can see your entire balance. Presuming ok for short term trading but not for long term storage? Very new to all this.

>buying a scamcoin
HAHAHAHAHHA
How much PIVX do you own user?