Veeky Forums, i'd like to have a word with you

it's 2017, why are you not investing in a progressive cryptocurrency??

>supporting women
their corporate values go against my redpilled beliefs so i cannot support this

>started in the UN
>for woman
something doesn't add up

Fukin kek

Because I'm a bad, bad man who likes money.

who is to say this won't get you money
are you saying woman's issues aren't a big deal in todays society?
women in crypto is the next big thing and the only thing that can save it from this crash

>Crypto Bank Platform platform that will help 1 Billion Woman to Drive Change

they really know how to sell their coin

and why exactly do you need a crypto to make women better drivers (which isn't possible since brain still runs on their neanderthal instinct)

women have enough issues, you think constantly giving them money for doing nothing is gonna fix those issues or create new ones?

because women are systematically underrepresented in technical fields such as cryptocurrencies
it affects their whole lives and that means more stress and health risks
why would you say no to thousands of women investing in this, do you not like profit?

Where do you even acquire this coin?

>women in crypto is the next big thing and the only thing that can save it from this crash

Yes normie women will save the world from financial collapse, if such a thing is to happen. Right. I mean I know you're probably just trolling but this is unreal.

this and kek

it's an ICO
releases tomorrow
i strongly suggest Veeky Forums invests in this if you care about the future of women because it affects YOU as well

sounds like a shitcoin, but what platform?

i will buy it just to pump it and make sjw lose money

ETH
it is a United Nations coin how can it be a shitcoin

It's 2017 guys...

Why are you not investing in a purposely made platform by the UN for a demography statistically less successful in a meritocratic industry?

It's like your a racist or something.

Okay, where can I buy this tomorrow, give link.

i know this is a right wing forum but i'm just trying to help you make profit while helping women
you will be surprised at the amount of interest women have in this technology
i hate to be this brutally honest to you, but crypto will not make it if women do not start investing in it
that's why we must make a comfortable non-mysoginistic enviroment for them and this coin is one of these factors

there are very few women in crypto, nobody is going to buy this shit

>crypto will not make it if women do not start investing in it

>women investing money

fucking retarded piece of shit. i dont know any women who invested her money instead of spending it on shit. this does only apply to women which actualy have money. all others are poor bitches who let their men pay everything

the only way women would invest in cryptocurrencies is if Trezor wallets were shaped like shoes

that's exactly why we need more women in crypto
more people = more value

I can't find any information on this coin, seems suspicious.

as i already mentioned, sites like these and the cryptocurrency markets in their current state make it difficult for women to engage in trade
it is a hostile environment for them and many feel very alienated
crypto is mssing a huge chunk of the population solely due to the community's machoistic close minded views

Is the the NWO coin?
> NWO band all crypto ,but their own.

Preferential treatment garners very little respect, nor inspires confidence in skill.
Asking anybody to invest on the merit of "they're women user" is pathetic and belittles any notion that a women could work in the industry without omnipotent help from a international super power.

List anything worth investing in from this project other than "they're women". I'll read the whitepaper right now if you can link it then decide.

Until then, it will remain a mans world with the pinnacle of toxic masculinity Vitalik Buterin misogynistically dominating the Altcoin market like the true Alpha-Chad he is.

I tried googling it several times and found nothing, something smells wrong.

just do it for the lulz pls

P-pajeet? Is that you?

Why not just invest in mooncoin instead? It makes about the same amount of sense. Do you not like going to the moon?