Tfw lincoln could've deported all the niggers to central america and liberia but couldn't because booth shot him

>tfw lincoln could've deported all the niggers to central america and liberia but couldn't because booth shot him

Why does history have to fuck up so badly? I hate the Confederacy so much for owning slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The great migration twas Jefferson Davis's revenge.

>Why does the South have to fuck up so badly?

Ftfy, they are literally the worst part of the country. Brought slaves over, fought one of the most costly wars in US history to keep them, and then proceeded to stall any attempts to uplift African-Americans for over a century to keep them as an uneducated peasant class. Not to mention they still, to this day, fight against worker's rights and good healthcare (Obamacare being a shitty compromise is 100% their fault). We should've let them secede and then nuked them desu familia.

Go back to Europistan you yankee fuck

Face it, the South, especially the Deep South, is the worst part of the country Cletus. Stop dragging us all down with you.

Tbqh I disagree with your nigger part, should've just sent them back but the South wanted them to stay.

I mean they had thousands of years to become civilized like Europeans and Asians and even Native Americans to some extent but they stayed primitive for literally all centuries and that's why it was so easy to exploit them later.

You shouldn't have such a primitive race living with whites, and slavery only accelerated nigger rights.

Fuck the South to eternity.

North Florida best location in USA

>and then proceeded to stall any attempts to uplift African-Americans for over a century to keep them as an uneducated peasant class
>thinking white southerners are what kept blacks down

WEWLAD

READ ME!

>According to the US census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

>The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves. Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

>The figures show conclusively that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters in pre-Civil War America. The statistics outlined above show that about 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves—as opposed to less than 4.8 percent of southern whites, and dramatically more than the 1.4 percent of all white Americans who owned slaves.

>Implying the South wouldn't have turned into a third world banana republic if secession was successful
>Full of niggers
>Power concentrated by a small elite
>Agrarian society, no industry at all
>tfw the Trump wall would have been built on the Mason Dixon line

This includes people who couldn't own property like children, retard. Count slave-holding families instead of just individuals and the numbers get about x6 larger.

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

This thread has barely a veneer of history, this shit is not Veeky Forums

How is it not history?

Literal copy-pastes from white nationalist websites.

>Unsourced map with "World IQ map" added to the bottom via MSPaint

WEWLAD

It's not fair to compare war-infested Africa with the US.

Also I refuse to believe Americans are that smart.

OP here, I didn't copypaste anything, this is a legitimate historical thread.

Show me an IQ map where Africa isn't disproportionately lower than the other continents.

Having one post (if that) with content similar to text on a white nationalist website doesn't magically turn history into non-history.

>It's not fair

Nigga that's Africa, deal with it

It's a blogpost about op's feelings, it advances nothing on the topic, it sheds nothing new, it isn't even a real question, history does not fuck up, there are ready two other threads about the confederacy.

>war-infested

Yes, war is more likely in territory where the IQ is significantly lower than what's found in the rest of the world.

>history does not fuck up

Source?

The (You) Jew strikes again

History is the study of the past, you can't change it, what is is, you think something would've gone better? fucking shame it didn't, but that doesn't mean your hard-on is historical study.

That's not a source. Also there's no law of history that says you can't have an opinion on what transpired in the past. Very few of the threads on Veeky Forums are devoid of opinion, so clearly that's not the reason you're attacking this thread.

He's probably attacking it because his opinion differs from it.

>should've just sent them back

Blacks wanted to stay though and it wasn't a government effort thing. it was private interests. the ACD was a private organization

The Southerners should eternally suffer for bringing dindus into this country. Nothing can absolve them of that crime, nothing.

>Blacks wanted to stay
Who gives a fuck what they wanted. They weren't citizens until the 14th amendment, they had no say in it.

and many people did not want to start another kerfuffle alongside many people not really being keen on the ship them to Africa/central America thing because it had little backing.