Be protoindoeuropean

>be protoindoeuropean
>priestly caste brainwash you to the point of psychosis becoming a berserker to kill other tribes
>exploit the third caste under the treat of divine wrath
>live in middle of a snow shithole in the Black Sea
>feels bad man
>complain to the priests
>escape and start expanding
>found already developed and sophisticated civilizations in Minos, Etruria, Elam, Balkans, Harappa, etc
>no castes, women are free, enjoy life
>find peaceful blonde mongolians (though as undeveloped as you) in Northern Europe
>conquer them all
>apropiate their religion
>steal their technology
>claim everything as yours
>exploit the locals
>realize that your cousins who moved where there was no civilization remained uncivilized snowniggers
>priestly caste devolves into burgoise
>society degenerates, old femenine cult remerges, etc
>complain
>start cycle again ad eternum
>IS DA PROTOSEMITES GUISE, THEY KEEPIN DA ARYAN MAN DOWN THEY BE MAKING DA KALI YUGA AN SHIEEET

t.Gimbutas

What kind of heavy meth are you smoking

what

>Black Sea
>snow shithole

The north coast of the black sea where the Proto-Indo-Europeans were from is very snowy.

One of the biggest reasons horses were domesticated and preferred over cattle there was because they could actually forage through snow.

>

The balaclava was invented 700km away from that city in Crimea

xuyshit

LOL DONGZ

FYI

Linguists support the the Kurgan hypothesis. But the "pre-PIE was a feminist utopia" nonsense has been widely dismissed by historians, archaeologists, and anthropologists as SJW wishful thinking.

>Linguists support the the Kurgan hypothesis
Am I supposed to be impressed

Fuck off you filthy Telluric demon.

The ksatrya must fear the brahmin

IE peoples were peaceful traders who spread their language and culture through commerce and assimilation.

t. liberal anthropologist

>start reading through that shit
>prepare to post "t. Gimbutas"
>fucking preempted
what can I say, you got her meming down perfectly

Robert Graves wants his shitpost back, OP!

>be PIE
>people think I existed because they play Linguistics Lego™
you know I'm right

there's no other way to explain this

Also most of them have cow related creation myths emphatising a heritage of cattle holders.

ITT: Butthurt Telluric Negroids.

How can pre aryans even compete?

>m-muh pre aryan societies were peaceful and perfect ! Fuck men they ruin everything!!
Pre aryans BTFO,they couldnt even resist the PIE cock.

This. Proto nigs gtfo

Apart from going into antedeluvian myths that's true. Never understood why the similarities in the flood myths aren't treated more seriously though

Atlantean masterrace here

Both aryans, semites and tellurics are scum

En taro adun

>not worshoping the mother goddess
What happens, you pussies? Can't you handle those hips? Too much women for you?

THICC

>atlantean
>not being hyperborean

Well some parts of it are just because of cultural assimilation. It's highly likely that the israelites got their flood myth from being steeped in Babylonian culture and mythos while under exile.

Most of the PIE descendants have it, I was mainly talking about American cultures, both north and south, for example the Hopi and the Aztec have a reset from a great flood as a myth

I think OP is saying that there's a cycle of conquering others, getting bourgeois off their riches, declining into degeneracy, getting mad, and conquering again, and the proto-indo-europeans went through it, just like we're going through it right now

>not giving sky dick to earth babes all day

Say what you want about Robert Graves but his Greek Myth analyses are fucking GOAT.

human civilization first emerged on the banks of rivers.
Great floods were probably common enough for many flood myths to emerge separately

You know, the PIE were a mistake.
Europe could have developed along the lines of Stonehenge, Newgrange, the Dolmens and so on.
What did the PIE bring? Nothing. They just stopped progress for what, 2000 years?
And some people look up to these people?

They were manly and had superior warrior genetics. They paved the way for the European domination of the world thousands of years later.

Ah yes, now I see. PIE are where SJWs get their fighting spirit from. The legos are starting to fall in place.

Care to pass along some archaeological evidence for the "bronze clad warrior people" hypothesis? We know migration patterns and population distributions, but I don't think I've ever actually seen evidence of an armed conquest of the Indian subcontinent.

Microclimates

that city was also able to a host a Winter Olympics due to the surrounding region

>vishnuplebs
POO
cows
rape
'u so sex bb m lulla go updown updown so hot fr u'
>shivafags
DUDE
cow piss
jerk off all day
shit music

>lakshmi worshippers
rich
space program
loyal women
biggest festival
>kali devotees
actual culture
most powerful diaspora
fuck like rabbits
muzzies btfo

what do you think happened, the indigenous indians just let them roll in and cuck them?

That could be true imo. It often get's over 50 degrees C hot in the Indus valley you know.
Maybe it was just so hot they just rolled over and let them Andronovo boys take some girls and establish a social order.

Indigenous Indians just absorbed them into their own genepool, both got mutually influenced by each other's cuture - native indians adopting horse, linguistics while the incoming PIEs letting go of their nomadic culture and adopting the sedentary civ of the natives and a new mongrel breed was born.

Also some of the natives were pushed further south and had their own sub-civilization until for millenia the former mongrel breed and the latter native breed again kept intermixing to get the full mix with different linguistic spectum we have right now in India.

What is this autism ?

>things that never happened

>what is latin and greek

they account for nearly all european "indo-european" languages. They're the result of local people adopting greek and/or latin and naturally forming their own version of it based on the influence of their pre-existing non-indo-european languages

We wuz kangz until the PIE man came and opress us and stol our special powers and minds!

t. mommie worshippers

If it were a year ago, I'd call this bait, but times are changing and you might just be that fucking stupid.

I think these are much more likely given the lack of archaeological evidence of militaristic conquest.

DAYUM

where did you get this bizarre assertion?

linguists have studied these languages and their history from top to bottom and what you say can definitely be ruled out.

there is also plenty of archeological evidence to back up the linguistics

>hyperborean
>not being ancient ayy lmao