KKK

Heroic freedom fighters or political extremist?

They did fight against a foreign occupation.

racists

>muh racism
>they were proud of their heritage
>RACISTS!!!1!
By that logic BLM and HRC are racists!
Fucking lefty/pol/

Source? Never heard such an assertion about the Klan before.

Which ones? The originals; the second wave of twin LARPers- proddos LARPing as both Catholics and the first wave, or the third wave?

>southern
>heritage
I bet you would have told the Gauls to celebrate their glorious history of failure too!

BLM isn't structured like the Klan is. Also you seem to forget the whole Reconstruction Era persecution of the blacks the KKK perpetuated.

Why does /pol/ keep doing revisionism for revision's sake?
>we whites wuz actually every civilization
>it was about STATES RIGHTS ya damn yankee
>Europe never had dark ages, and Muslims never had their golden age, and the crusaders wuz good bois
>Holohoax! Also Hitler was completely on the defensive, he dindu nuffin

Wow really isiteful post user. Really makes me think

Both?

>he doesn't think the civil war was over state's rights
I thought this was a history board.

>he doesn't think the Holocaust was faked
I thought this was a history board.

>he doesn't think the earth is flat and around 6,000 years old
I thought this was an anime board.

>like the Klan is
>is
>present tense
Klan doesn't exist anymore really. Modern "Klan" is just a bunch of FBI plants and literal paid actors.

I agree they're LARPers (not paid actors, I'll pretend it was hyperbole) but they still get political attention, like David Duke, so your point is moot.

>I'll pretend it was hyperbole
Not hyperbole, literal paid actors. Whenever there's some political event happening in the South (those CSA flag shenanigans, the Ole Miss Rebels protests, Trump victory etc), some people nobody ever hears about are bused in and it's usually a literal parody, obese, buck toothed, overall wearing, comic book rednecks. The media runs circles around them, then they leave and nobody hears from them again.

I'm pretty active in the right wing circles myself and literally nobody knows who these Klan guys are supposed to be, they aren't cooperating with anyone and they flat out don't exist outside of these rallies.

>David Duke
He hasn't been in the Klan for almost 40 years now.

Is wasn't pride that made them become terrorists it was them being anally devastated about niggers actually living their own lives.

Underrated post

Beefy citations man. Not everything is a false flag, my well connected Klansman friend.

>he doesn't think humans are made out of clay.
I thought this was an Mongolian bowl singing board.

I'm not a Klansman. Klansmen are not a thing anymore, that's what I'm telling you. Shit has been literally degraded to a buzzword by now.

>OH LAWDY ITS DA KAY KAY KAY

Again, you yourself have said that they still get media attention. While we're in agreement they're entirely ineffectual, that's not to say they're non-existent. It's like saying Christians don't exist anymore because they've lost their teeth (admittedly the former being considerably more defanged).

Bubba & Cleetus go wild!

Blm isnt even comparable to the kkk. The latters a terrorist hate group, the former just wants police and prison reform.

It's more like me dressing up as a dinosaur and then the media reporting the dinosaurs still exist.