How is the black pill not the only option?

>living on my own in London
>26 years old, have my first real job (a respectable first one) after university, never had attention from women ever, never done anything with them except for prositutes, have had zero social experiences or friends since 18
>decide to go outside during Saturday night just to feel less alone
>go walking in a trendy youth oriented place in the city of London
>see lots of young and attractive people enjoying their youths while I'm on my own
>walk past two women
>as I'm walking past I hear one of them say "Look at the nose on that fucker"
>I'm an ugly and big (middle eastern) nosed person with glasses

I'm being 100 % honest when I say I didn't feel sad at all about the insult itself, I just feel sad that it confirmed that everything behind and in front of me is a void of zero enjoyment. Why even bother when being an ugly male (and yes, I am 6' and lift a lot of weights) is like fighting to get out of the bottom of a giant scrapheap? Not being a normie is a social death sentence.

And I don't mean anything political by this, but it's like there was the double insult of being insulted in an area with lots of progressive graffiti. You can be accepted if you're anything, just as long as you're not genetic shit.

During day time it's sunny as fuck and I have a permanent feeling of not fitting in. During night time it's not even a feeling, it's flashing everywhere right in front of my face.

It really does feel like everything is a scam. Whether expressed in Dostoevsky or Dickens or a corporation's advert, it all feels the same.

Ok, if your nose is so misshapen that random strangers will openly comment on it, then maybe you should consider a nose-job? We do live in an extremely shallow society where appearances matter, just roll with it instead of getting depressed.

This is the wrong board. But this blackpill is an opportunity. You know the reality of our world. You have two choices. Be the untermensch or become the Uber Mensch.

Claim your own destiny. Take it, and fuck the people who get in the way.

A big nose on a man is not bad.

Also, trusting the opinion of women is like trusting the weather to remain the same all year.

>>>/r9k

This is retarded, he is going to be even unhappier and it's effeminate.

Don't do it, OP, loners often think they are very ugly when they aren't because they are not exposed to other people's opinions

this.
basing how you feel one some kitchen dodger who doesnt like your nose is like investing in mooncoin

This. You are now aware that only you will care about yourself or even like yourself or even matter to yourself. The same people making fun of your nose would also MURDER you if it meant they got to eat and you didn't. That's how twisted people are... or rather, that's nature.

I should also mention for your amusement that I know a guy with a big nose who was in a relationship with a girl who was literally turned on by it. I can see why some larger noses could look majestic or royal... historically, that seems to have always been the association.

This is Veeky Forums bruh. Go to /pol/ and you'll see a million threads about white women getting blacked or whatever. Go forth and do as your people do. You're exuding beta; stop it.

also OP I have been where you are.
Remember that if everything is a scam then be the scammer not the one being scammed. Get your shit together, put on your big boy pants and go socially fail a few times (on tinder or some shit) till you get it right and realise that all those normie things arent even worth it

You need to learn to disregard women OP.

>Literally posted this on Veeky Forums
You can't trust anyone, don't wanna be a normie but..
Learn to not give a fuck, if you're already an outcast then why should it matter what they think of you? Just start doing dumb shit.
Something like that anyhow.

hey op we can be friends :)

im asian and sure a lot of asian pussy love middle easter penis. come here have a drink and we talk about moving on

I don't understand your post OP, what crypto are you trying to sell me?

You have to learn to stop giving a shit, if you really hate how you look get a nose job, do some steroids and buy some designer garments or whatever

>Look at the nose on that fucker
such is life of the jew lol

Topjej

OP ignore filthy normie scum, literally, especially roasties.

>Disdain for plebs

Why do you care? What do you want from other people? Acceptance? The feeling to "fit ik the group"?

Heres a blackpill for you:
Don't give a fuck about anyone other than yourself.

I know it sounds like a meme but let me explain. I'm a oldfag /pol/tard and all those years browsing /pol/ made me realize among other things about the human psyche in general is this; in the end, no one really cares about anyone else than themselves, maybe their closest familymember, but 99% only themselves. This scales up and rings true for races, "clubs" (groups of like-minded people within the race) and for all societal positions within the species of man. Because men are opportunists in nature. Every single living soul seeks for the advancement for themselves and nothing else. You can sugarcoat it all you want, be altruist, alpha, beta, whatever the fuck. But in the end of each day, when all is said and done, we go to sleep ALONE, with thoughts that only you understand, no matter if you date or are single. Do not fall for the static background noice that is other people and love yourself as the apex predator that you are within the animal kingdom and stop begging for approval from anyone other than you

There's literally nothing wrong with having a big nose

with respect, find better places to take walks. you have a career and your own place, no need to subject yourself to overtrendy shitholes full of people down from essex for the night unless you're forced to

At least you're not a self pitying cuck. Oh, wait....

Dude, whatever you do, don't fall prey to ISIS propaganda.

They target guys like you into their cult, promising adventure and fulfillment, but in reality you get blown up trying to defend some bus shelter in the desert in Western Iraq.

seriously op need to move to another country where there is less discouragement or insecurity inducing bitch

but fuck op also for not being able to post crypto shill instead of this whining post

It does not matter what you look like, people pick up on vibes. stop trying to impress other people and have fun yourself, this will in turn make you more attractive to other people.

Stop trying so hard to fit in and go do whatever the fuck you want.

This

OP there literally is no solution. But here's the thing. There's no solution for any of us

We all hate bitches like that, they're human scum. We're better than them. You feel like you're missing out on something. You're not

Their lives at vapid and boring

Also stop watching TV it brainwashes you into thinking real like should be exciting and fun and, well, like TV. It's not. For anyone.

Even movie stars lay in bed at night and it's just their thoughts that they have

Like another user said, nobody else can understand your mind, you cant understand mine, etc. We are animals. Lumps of atoms. Relax and be happy that you're not a cockroach seriously. Be happy you're a human.

Ignore bitches, acquire money, do good things wit it to help humanity after you enjoy it yourself. That's all

Have you ever noticed how stupid and selfish normies are? If not, then you have a LOT to learn. Most women are toxic - most of them are out to use people. There are some serious issues with sociopathy in our society - especially women. Most of them are narcissists.

OP, have a look at mgtow or theredpill on reddit. These people get carried away with their logic at times, but the underlying feeling is that there's something profoundly wrong with our society - especially women.

My advice to you: get fit, get hobbies, save, travel, live life - and discard toxic people. Learn to look down your nose (sorry haha, no insult intended) at these scum. But, you have to learn to deal with them for the sake of your own esteem. Sometimes you needto look down upon them, other times you need to be nice to them, and don't respond with the vitriol they expect (it fucking pisses them off), and other times you need to manipulate them, or absolutely destroy them with your confidence and wit.

The key to everything social is humour - if you can make people laugh, you have allies, but don't trust any of them. If you want to invest time in someone, fine, but be prepared for the day they will take the rug from under you.

Life is hard, stop being a fucking pussy. Learn to punch back, and make it hurt. Fuck people.

PS, happy loner. All my troubles are caused by people. It's been a long road - and my social circle is extremely small. At the moment: 1.

PPS, people are fucking clique and dumb. Expect a lot of insensitive, short sighted bullshit from the average fucking normie. Most of them can't even spell their own name after 15 years of schooling. Math? Forget about it. Useless breeders, with loser families, and shitty lives.

You're posting this to every board? I already saw this on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

The true black pill is that death is sweet release. A consummation devoutly to be wished. Why not kys? Are you staying alive for somebody? Never let anyone tell you it's not an option. Suicide is the realist option there is. The ultimate expression of free will and the only known way to truly end suffering.

A whole shit list of fail. Jeez you guise suck.

BTW, they would not be saying that if you looked like Zyzz. Let that sink in.

To be honest, I have the opposite problem. My nose is undeveloped and juvenile looking and people don't see me as masculine enough. You can reduce size of your nose, but I cannot increase it.

You dont belong in europe. your being used as a literal human tool to make every aspect of quality of life worse for actual Europeans. No sympathy for you

But it's not OK to be a jawlet.