ITT: We pretend it's late 2017

ITT: We pretend it's late 2017

Shit im broke

Yeah fuck you faggots with the weak hands who sold in may! just sold my bitcoins for 3k each!

Just bought a lambo after selling 1 mooncoin

tfw didn't listen to the mooncoin people and im still stuck on earth

Just bought more btc at $700. T-this is the real bottom guys...right? You wouldn't trick me again Veeky Forums?

Good to hear fellow moonman, remember back in may when all the no-mooners made fun of us?

I can't believe the miners activated segwit under the threat of a user activated soft fork. I hope Bitcoin doesn't crash under $12,000 again.

Bitcoin's at $20 right now, think it bottomed yet?

That Mooncoin really got me Lambo. Jokes on you, faggots

Just dumped all my gnt on coinbase normies for $5 each

>Newsflash: ISIS uses Bitcoin to fund terror strikes

Will this affect the price guys?

weather's too fucked, I don't want to risk driving my lambo to the local ether church congregation this weekend, and the heli's in the shop. lord vitalik will understand, right?

Thank you for cheap sell stupid round eye

Holy shit, we told everyone we just had to get onto Bittrex and we did June 1st and it went to 100 satoshi overnight... fucking insane weakhanders btfo

thanks Veeky Forums for telling me to buy espers while it was still below 10sats

I know right user, I can't believe so many normies missed out.

I just bought this /comfy/ cabin for 3 mooncoins.

fpbp

even though you are a nocoiner

more like eth

It's just a dip!

you guys think the unconfirmed transactions will dip below 500k this weekend?

pls invest into my new coin based on etherium blockchain. ico opening soon. btw im indian

Iron hands helped me gain 1000% on my DBG gains. Never sell if the tech is worthy.

Can't wait for the 2018 gains.

boy am i glad i didnt sell and dollar cost averaged since june

>bought into DGB at 777
>held all the way to November
>the .05 BTC grew into 5 BTC
>BTC is now at 10k a pop
>Hillary and Obama's trials are well under way

Feels pretty good, famalam.

I can finally retire (at 23) because ETH has just hit 1k.

Oh this is great only 3 more years til I off myself
Glad I gave up on that crypto shit that was taking all of my time off for a few hundred dollars is

buy lambocoin

All those people laughing at CuckCoin in July, where are they now? Buying my wife's bf a new Lambo this weekend, it's good to be rich.

This thread was a horrible idea.

Welp bois its been a fun ride.
Im off with some of my coinbros on our life long quest to fuck each and every single nocoiners wife like they deserve and the good ones can keep our progeny so at least there will be worthwhile children in the future.

What I learnt:
>should have held more DGB, lost a private jet to that
>BTC always rises and falls and there is always a comeback, stock market is the tidal pool, this place is the deep deep fucking ocean with tidal waves
> Iron hands beat out pussy trading every time if you research a coin and see for yourself if its worthwhile
>Was too late on the ETH rocket, you see a coin climbing you get on that shit.
>should never have even looked at VOX
>Do the exact opposite of what a normie shill tells you and the exact thing an autistic shill tells you
>stock market is the tidepool, this place is the deep deep ocean with fucking tidal waves so learn to swim and dont be a bitch

is it done dropping yet guys

>no coiners can only cope
We tried to tell you. BTC is still a bargain at only 10k, would hate to see you miss the boat yet again.

ETH DOWN TO 500 BITCOINS EACHH.... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. SELL SELL SELL SELL

Iron hands and still HODL DGB longterm even though it'd already 0,30 cents

Holy shit, BTC has dropped so much that its price is now negative. BUY BUY BUY BUY

mfw 5000 euro montly earnings from ethereums PoS

POSW is going to moon soon, right guys? R-right?
>those whales could stop accumulating already

Damn whales, when the hell are they going to let the price of DGB get above 100 sat again so I can release my bags?

>Newsflash: Bitcoin holders classified as 'terrorists' by FBI
>First Bitcoin terror suspects arrive at Guantanamo

Guys, should I be worried?

PRAISE
We will know it to be true as the great prophet has foretold

He didn't even get digits tho.

>back in April a kind user recommended I buy some Sia coin
Whoever you are, I owe you 1 lambo

>OH GOD IT'S CRASHED TO $9000 ABANDON SHIP!!!

g-g-guys whats going to happen when it goes below 6000...?

>all the delusion in this thread
Hate to break it to you, but yes, crypto does obey regular market forces, and no, it's going to get a lot lower before it goes back up again.

I am a millionaire in my currency again!

Wohooo I thought it was going to be ony one day.

Also I live on a Van now.

Stop being such a cock shit and short it then.

Dubs confirm, looking forward to the profits

this

Nobody offers short selling because that would be committing financial suicide. They all know that bitcoin is prone to catastrophic bubbles and crashes, so no way in hell would they let someone take them to the cleaners.

this if you're so sure, short it

bitfinex does, so that's at least 1 exchange

not so cocky now nocoiner

Fine, I'll do it and post proof. Give me a couple hours.

Poloniex does.

I finally got another job I hate

I only had .0001 satoshi and just sold it for $10,000, hope I won't regret it. You guys with hundreds of btc must be loaded, how does the Lamborghini company keep up?

>2017
Wew

Do you guys think BTC will go over a dollar again by 2019? It's almost 50 cents again.

We'll be lucky if it's even 5 cents by then bro.

It says Poloniex doesn't allow users from Washington State.

I sold all my DOGE three months ago and I'm literally crying right now...how could anyone have predicted this???

>world wide bank goes under
>half the third world at war
>BTC jumps 300% in two weeks
Just sold all my BTC anons. Thanks for the ride!

I just left WalMart and the checkout had the Bitcoin logo alongside Visa and MasterCard. They were selling hardware wallet chip cards for the cost of loading it with 20/50/100 usd with a 3% fee, so I grabbed one, loaded it, and holy fuck it was faster than a normal credit card. It's got a receive address QR on the back and supports NFC. Crypto is officially mainstream now, brothers. I hope you guys bought during the memorial day dip because Bitcoin isn't going lower than $15,000 ever again.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK CRYPTO
IMPEACHMENT ANY DAY NOW
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw still holding dgb
>mfw still holding xby
>mfw still holding mne

Fucking kek spilled my drink

ETH just crashed to $600, fuck its over guys sell sell sell ETH is a mess!

After DGB won Citibank tech contest, and became fully integrated with the new Xbox console, Project Scoprio, my only issue in life is choosing between a Lambo, or Ferrari.

Any word on the new parity 1:10?

>Hello everybody, ReddCoin developer here for yet another rare bi-annual update. Were still adding touches to Redd-ID in between our 9 to 5 wageslave job. Expect an official release sometime in the year 2042. Or not. Whatever.

Oh, hey guys! Im new here, but my new roommate (some kid with a literal big head) has been going on about cryptocurrency and how he used to be a big whale in the game. Now that America has lost the war to China, does anyone on Veeky Forums wanna give me tips on how to how hodl onto the last of my dried potato powder until 2018? The neighboring city might raid again and me and Mr V need a hodl strategy...

now that BTC dipped to 115k, is it a good time for a no-coiner to get in the game?

What the fuck, Veeky Forums. Why is ETH still at $150? You fags said it would be at least $300 by the end of the year.

told you guys cyrptos were a scam

pics or it didn't happen

this.

>Late 2017
I didn't think ETH would hit $100 before the end of the year

It's time to buy in guys, Voxels only need to go back to their peak and you'll make 100x gains. Come on, it can ONLY go UP now!