Missed out on Bitcoin (too young)

>missed out on Bitcoin (too young)
>Missed out on etherum

What coin will give me great short term gains?
I start at a college that costs 65k a year in the fall

I have 3k

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
discord.gg/hhYP8yT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best gains would be from dropping out. Use that 65K/year on coins and you'll be a millionaire in 4 years while your peers are 200K+ in debt.

I need the money by June of next year

espers probably

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0

discord.gg/hhYP8yT

mooncoin, literally the safest best, cheap too, when the BTC waters will calm down and they will list it at bittrex, expect at least 50-70 satoshi

buy Crab-Fingers.

Buy a vehicle and get a job you fucking leech

Aragon

It's a sad time to be alive, just posting for the screencap on what coins to buy for the lambo;)

NXS
XEM
XMR

For anyone considering this dogshit advice, please read first.

Get a job. Or aim lower. You're welcome.

mad cause no moonrocket?

I have a job

DGB.

The coin is set to burst in June if their presentation to Microsoft goes well on June 9th. Also really cheap at 550 sats right now.

Buy and hold. I have 642k that I got when it was 115 sats, and i'm counting on this being the next XRP/PIVX to bring me out of wagecucking in a year.

Pivx my son look at the chart shit gonna go up soon.

Mad because I fell for the coordinated pump&dump and will be living on stale bread for the next few months? Yeah, a bit. I am really mad at myself, but if I can prevent anyone from following in my footsteps, I will be happy.

wow, nice trading skills i guess, also, who the fucks literally bets his food money for the next months in a BTC bubble week, better look at this whole thing as a game next time bro, bet and trade only what you can afford to lose, this is pretty much gambling after all

Lambos aren't for the brainlets, sorry user

If you got 100 left, throw it at NXS/XMR and hoddle for 5 years

You're welcome

go all in BAT, thank me laer

3k ALL ON MOONCOIN

Its going to get added to bittrex any day and will 10x in price OVERNIGHT dont get left behind, were going to the moon

What can I say, I was pretty desperate and only ended up digging an even deeper hole for myself.

Please, please, please don't put your college money on the MOON scam. Read my tale at:

what does 400% value increase in a virtual currency tell you? bubble? i dont even understand the whole blockchain thing, yet this is pretty logical, BTC will get even lower cause chinks will dump, should've kept, you will be regreting in a couple of weeks, better luck next time

Myriad. actually not a shit coin with legit tech

POO IN LOO

mooncoin would be a top-20 coin @ 70sat

Dumping is good for people wanting to get into it. But one thing is clear: BTC WILL recover, as it always has, and it will breakout again in a year or two.

and?

Vagina Coin.

How much can I realistically make in year with coins?

Notice all the people posting photos of their lambos on this site? Big money man... dump all your money into it.

Honestly this is it desu. Glad that biz hasn't started shilling it yet

negative 3k

Depends. Are you a neet that can sit around in mommys basement?

Let's say you drop 1500 on a single mining rig. Let's say you have 6 1060's. At current difficulty you make about .1 eth a day. So roi is roughly 3 months after compensating for difficulty and price changes. After that you have a rig to generate coins to diversity with over a long period.

Orrrr, you can take that 1500 and gamble on the market and deversify your portfolio that way. Do the math and you can figure out how much example 1 will make you.

Is mining necessary?

bro it started at 1 sat and ended up at 4, it's actually amazing that people fucking bought at 400% up

I shilled it and cant believe people fucking bought it that high up LOL

no it isn't. Frankly, it's a fucking waste of time. Not only are you going to have to hope the coin you pick to mine takes off, you have to hope the electricity bill is offset by the amount you can mine.

Don't bother mining, just day trade honestly.

so was rdd once

Wow it's rare for biz to give actually decent advice.

Add WAVES to this and you're golden.

UBIQ

Seriously, look into it

Get a job you dumb nigger

I have one you double nigger

>make in year
too short sighted. not gonna make it.

Actually you could use some of that 65k to buy a scrap of paper from a diploma mill and the rest to bribe a famous company to hire you or at least let you put their name on your resume and give you glowing references.
Then you can cash out the rest and fucking burn it, and you'll still be better off than those guys who are >200k in debt.