when you ask an Afrocentrist about the Songhai, Mali and Mossi Empires, what they traded in

> when you ask an Afrocentrist about the Songhai, Mali and Mossi Empires, what they traded in
> when you ask them what the Oromo migrations where
> when you ask them which country has monarchs descended from King Solomon
> ...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tondibi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EGYPT

>When the only negrocentrists you come across are actually /pol/tards roleplaying on Veeky Forums and the "redpilled" jannie never does anything to combat the eternal fucking shitposting

>Songhai
>"Empire"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tondibi

WE

> when you ask them which country has monarchs descended from King Solomon
Ethiopia?

>pretending afrocentrists don't exist just to shit on /pol/

They might not be real on Veeky Forums but they're very real in the US. And the most ironic part is that they're not even cerebrating real African history.

>Egypt is not in Africa

Black people talk about this regularly with Hoteps.

Literally Google "what's a hotep", blacks don't.need.you. to save them.

Everyone needs someone to save them. Jesus Christ is the way to salvation.

It's tragic

I'm a nig myself and these fools look at me like I've got spinach coming out of my ears when I mention anything actually Sub-Saharan African

i miss melanin warrior he hasn't posted since november and im really worried he killed himself over trump or something

I'm north african, what do you guys think about us? i know some look at us as arab invaders which is sad since I'm a berber and we berbers see ourselves as native africans, I personnaly like subsaharans more than north african arabs and middle easterners.

African Americans?

We consider you black. I'm not kidding. My sister's best friend is a green eyed pale skinned light haired caucasian Berber immigrant chick from Algeria and everyone just says she's black.

It gets weird when you consider that real black africans call north africans white.

Yeah well "white" and "black" don't really have the same meaning in america kek I mean there are some black americans who are so pale they look egyptian
But I meant more like do they hold favorable or unfavorable opinnions of us

American Blacks were utter cucks to religion. It's really fucked with their heads.

They don't need it

Why? Jesus is the door to the realm of God. Accept it my brother.

As if American Blacks need another reason to self-segregate themselves from the rest of American society

Becoming Muslims ought to make the rest see them on equal terms

Most of them ought to self-segregate back to Africa.

Being African American isn't being tied to Christianity. Not saying they should all join Eye-slam.

It kinda is

You can't be African American if you don't follow the scripture

This, secularism will save black people.

I hate most Black American Muslims. Most of them are about as Muslim as Mormons are Christian. Good food though, bean pies are better than they sound.

>bean pie

That sounds pretty good actually.

Ironically, OP doesnt know shit either, because the Solomon claim is just medieval Ethiopian "we wuz kangs" propaganda.
Yes, I'm sure the black community will improve when even MORE of them are having children out of wedlock, selling drugs, and so on.

It really is. It tastes similar to a smoother sweet potato pie, but you could easily make it more savory if you want.

You have an unfortunate point. Many black people (really, people in general) avoid all of that because of religion.

Pretty favorable

In terms of groups black americans like most, the top 3

>Serbians
>MENA people
>Chinese

If shit jumps off we usually side with arab/berber looking folk

But Serbia is #1

I have no FUCKING idea why black americans love Serbia so much, I've known multiple niggas with Serbian flags in their homes

that makes literally no sense to me, i don't doubt you i just can't wrap my head around it

It's probably that yugoslav refugees to the usa in the 90s had to move to ghetto neighbourhoods and ended up picking up black, ghetto culture and a lot of them became coal burners

My pet theory is the whole "Tupac is living in Serbia" conspiracy

Either way, at least when I was in high school serbian kids were treated with this bizarre sort of comraderie by the black kids. Full protection from bullies (black or white).

That doesn't mean it's black.

I had a teacher at cc who was an afrocentrist idiot who insisted things like kmt referring to Egyptians skin

Berbers are based.

>It's probably that yugoslav refugees to the usa in the 90s had to move to ghetto neighbourhoods and ended up picking up black, ghetto culture and a lot of them became coal burners
Slavs are pretty racist from what I know

NOT ANYMORE NIGGA

Depends

Dude there's 360,000,000 slavs on earth

Don't really have an opinion either way honestly. Never met a Berber before, don't know much about the history other than desert crossings so I can't exactly form an opinion.

Women are good concubine material.

>spot the Turk
lel

Thanks I guess?

Understandable

> Pretty favorable
Sweet!
Kek at afromericans liking Serbia for no aparent reason, I'm more of a Croatia person desu

I thought most of then were racist. There's also a fuckton of asians, but everybody knows that they aren't mostly really fond of westerners (specially in Japan)

Here's a bunch of African Americans fighting in Polish army during 1920 war against the Bolsheviks. The Polish immigrants to the USA in early XXth century weren't considered white, so had to live in black neighbourhoods. A bunch of them intermarried, which resulted with black people immigrating to Poland with their Polish spouses, and the dudes volunteering for the army.

This one's an officer by the looks of it.

Apparently this dude is a French-African though. The Germans captured him on the Western Front and sent to a camp in Poland. When the war ended he joined one of the Polish independence uprisings and later the Polish army.