BAGHOLDERS OF Veeky Forums

Who bought btc over $2500?

At what price will you sell your hodlings if this is a real crash? At what point do you throw in the towel?

the bean is a nice touch

i have 0.017 btc from last year, somewher on my computer. how do i find it? should i keep holding? plz inform

Will I be alright user? I told all my fans that I bought a shitload, I thought I was the cool guy. Look at my pipe and my expensive whore in the back. I'm cool r-right?

bought 2btc at 2500

kill me

> 1 sat

> -100%

my bags are in vox, they are quite heavy.

Sold 2 BTC at 2500, you're welcome.

i don't, i only invest as much as i am willing to lose

I have heavy bags in POSW and VOX

I bought 2btc at $2400. Who sold me mine?

bought at 2513 sold at 2297

I saw the apocolyptic graphs/trends and got out a couple days ago. A few days later seems like the right move considering i plan on buying back most of it for a much lower price after this crash ends (it's not over yet imo....beware)

I Put in 400$ and only lost 44 so considering the discount i might get seems like a loss i'm okay with taking in the short turn

>ETH bagholders

You literally have to have bought that shit less than like a week ago to be a bagholder

You got kek'd. That graph actually doesn't predict the future. It's only use is in hind sight. Bitcoin has resembled the top part "New paradigm, despair, return to normal" many, many times yet instead of going into fear, capitulation, and despair, it stabalizes and continues making new highs.

buy high, sell low.
good plan

To be fair that applies to a lot of shitty fucking coins that tanked in the past few days.

Bought eth at 175 last week Monday or some shit, bought ltc last Sunday at like 26.

Just cashed them both out for vslice.

I'm going to be in on the next wave of Internet gambling. See you all from the moon :-)

bought 40 eth at 200

why would you buy at ATH??

ATH is nearly 230

$225 was height

i wasn't looking at that, i was comparing the sterotypical bull trap graphs to bitcoin, they were exactly the same plus it was pretty obviously going to drop off after the ATH...if i realized gemini doesn't let you withdraw to exchanges right away i wouldn't have bought at all.

To both of you i really think i did the right thing lol, if i stayed in i'd be down over 3x as much money at least intitially.

It's been like almost 30 hours since BTC even reached 2300...if it continues to crash i'm 100% correct. If it doesn't i buy back and ride the wave to 6kbtc ez pz