Promising IPO's

I missed the ETH boat. It listed at 80cents initially.

What are some of the promising ones on the horizon?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b
plutus.it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IN b4 some Pajeet suggests MOON. Please read this;

I bought some PPC on a whim. Looked into it and it might have a future. Or not. I don't know.

Dude ETH is gonna be 80 cents again. Chill. Just set a buy order for 50 cents or so and wait.

>IPO
It's ICO, ICO!

Definitely Mooncoin

APX just got listed on Bittrex a few days ago, already +50% despite the huge crash. Looking at a x100 in 1 year time.

Waves. The next Eth

I'll be throwing money at the following ICOs:

Mysterium
BAT
Starta
SONM
REIDAO
Bancor

I put everything into APX when shit started going south. Saved me from sudoku
probably going to keep it there and walk away for a year now.

APX website reads like a perfect example of a shitcoin

BAT is the biggest one coming.

qtum

blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b

The author, Linda Xie, made a random article about Litecoin in early Apr, and about 3 weeks later it was on coinbase.

So I am going with the ones she listed: Golem, Aragon, and Augur.

Not even joking look into Pluton (PLU).

Not an ICO but super low market cap for what it's aiming to do.

In the process of getting added to more exchanges and since I bought in it's more than doubled and didn't even dump during the recent BTC dump.

Shit this is very impressive, never even heard of it. Price is a lot higher than I'd except though...

>07

Credited

Where do I buy the ICO's when they arrive?

Poloniex?

Yeah man but look at the supply and the market cap, only 850k circulating currently with a $7mil market cap is laughable for what it's actually trying to do. I'll admit it's low volume but it's because the exchange it's on.

Not even trying to shill it but I just haven't heard anyone mention it here yet looking for legit coins. Regardless I've been long on it and will stay that way.

PLU looks good. Will invest

MOON

plutus.it/ wtf! I love Plutons now!
Very very very good looking and usable product that everybody coiner will want. Why the fuck didn't anyone do this ages ago?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this.

Honestly it's such a straight forward concept and normie friendly I'm surprised it doesn't have as much traction yet.

But as you can see it's in fairly early stages which could be very good.

What exchange is it on now?

Not on an exchange yet idiot
What's your take on the token/rebate ration? I haven't seen this before. I'll read the whitepaper now but if you've got a quick answer would be good desu

I got it from liqui.io

Not a huge exchange but works nicely. I'd imagine once it's further in development I see no reason why Bittrex or Polo wouldn't pick it up, seeing as it's pretty legit.

Man if any coin/project deserves success it's this one. Fucking nice catch user, bravo.

>liqui.io
fuck it's starting to pick up pace now and I'm still in the red with some other shit

Hey you got it.

I was going to make a thread about it when I originally bought in but it was during the influx of pump and dump threads so I didn't want it to look like that since I see it long term. Maybe someone else less lazy than I will make a thread about it.

I think the fact that it has been steadily increasing since ICO and didn't even react to the massive correction yesterday shows its underlying value. I was thinking about trading my ICN for it but it's heading up too. I don't have enough skin in the game and got most tied up in dgb atm.

Yeah man as far as I'm aware it's just in a lot of accumulation, not many people actually selling it.

Got turned on to it originally by a friend who's got 10 btc in it and he's hoping for a 10x gain at the least.