MoonCoin - On the way TO THE MOON

Bet you all regret calling us Shills now HAHAHAHAHAHA HATE US CAUSE THEY AINT US

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hhYP8yT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 guy links to his scam thread again

By the end of the week, get ready to TAKE OFF

I will not. I will however show this screenshot from Novaexchange. Note that the price is artificially kept at 2 SAT, and that the daily volume has plummeted. Get out while you still can.

I did not even know there were so many newfags that could not fucking hold for even a week. I am truly sorry for them. They truly belong in 1% safe gains and never get rich because they couldn't fucking hodl.

the volume is still shit, and the buy wall isn't much lower
just let go, come relax, you don't have to shill for espers

discord.gg/hhYP8yT

volume is 1/10 of what it was a few days ago while the sell walls for anything above 1 sat keep rising.

Buddy, if it was merely enough to hold, there would be no need in spewing these pathetic, miserable shilling threads every half an hour. You hold - you win, as simple as that. But we both know that you're a worthless shilling piece of shit trying to hustle newfags, and your pajeet poop of a coin is going nowhere. So good luck bagholding.

Yes, so unless someone wants to HODL forever, I advice to get the fuck out ASAP.

What's the other exchange trading at? Nova is like 1 sat

I've forgot the exact name, it's bleu-something.

Bleutrade. Its a 1 SAT too

Yea just took my 50% loss and called it a day

>MoonCoin
volume is 14 btc from 200 a day or two ago LOL

thank god I got in at 1 sat , easy double

Why MOON when ESP2 is the same exact thing only with smaller walls?

LETS DO THIS BOYS

Lel. Have you been absent the past 24hrs?

kys nigger the volume fell from 170 to 14 btc. Its fucking dead and buried.

>thought I put down 0.35 btc into moon at 2sats
>fucking depressed
>I actually just put down 0.25

Thank fucking god. If nothing happens for a couple days, I'm just gonna cash out at half.

Been waiting 24hours to sell

FUCK

People are just selling at 1 sat now lol

>Been waiting 24hours to sell
You have a long, long bagholding ahead. Until some time, in many, many months someone raises the price by one satoshi leaving you a small timeframe to sell your worthless coin before it dumps again.

Its a bot

Well I need to dump this at 10 satoshi to break even

BUY MY BAGS BEFORE I MISS THIS WHOLE FUCKING ETH DIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did you conveniently crop out the price? 100% is shit when the increase is from 1 to 2, faggot

I'm actually looking to trade some ETH for MOON outside of Jewtrade and B8trex... How much you looking to sell, money bags?

get out while you still can

it is sure looking great volume wise