If you aren't invested in these coins right now then I hate to say it but you are a literal nigger-tier retard

If you aren't invested in these coins right now then I hate to say it but you are a literal nigger-tier retard.

>RDD

> no coiners on suicide watch

I think it's too late to invest in DGB. They were down to like 450 yesterday, and I wanted to buy in then. Now they're hovering around 600.

>unchecked voicemail
>dead battery
>$412 portfolio
Looks like you're the nigger.

xrp shill faggot

>XRP
>RDD
>no XEM

you had the right idea on the first three, but fuck you lost me right at those last two.

Can i get a quick rundown on XEM?

It's on it's way to mooning as we speak.

Thanks brother. Just copped some

Kek

Hot tips from this crypto hundredaire

kek

lol

How much do you have pathetic cuck? I Started trading with 80 bucks like 3 weeks ago

t. wally buffcocks

Get gassed

>Only 1 ETH

Maybe you can treat you and your family to a crate full of menthol cigarettes you disgusting big-lipped beast

What the fuck did you say to me? How about you post your portfolio faggot cuck?

4 more ETH on the way, bought yesterday's dip

>gassed
>cuck
>'started with $80'

be careful guys, we're dealing with a high rolling bad ass here.

> litecoin aka cuckcoin

Say goodbye to your money fucking retard lol

Says the guy who bought RDD

I bought RDD at 9 sat.

Kys

poorfag

No need to be upset m8, it's just $20 dollars.

Just calm down. Maybe it's time to just cash it out for a gram of weed, dudebro.

>catch the falling knife!
I hate coiners, not for there sucess, but because they honestly think making money through investing is easy. Your smugness is the same as the people who catch mooning meme stocks, your gains are temporary, you guys will never be rich in the long run, but you think a few grand of proft is "making it big"

I'm just happy if I can pay my bills at the end of the month.

>no bitcoin

just kill yourself, altcoin faggot.

Also
>Hasn't done system updates
>Lives on east coast, probably Florida
Either taco or watermelon.

Money in coins is easy come easy go.

OP is just a faggot smug newcoiner, his choice of investments are pretty god awful so he'll get his in the end.

Is it safe holding all of that ETH on Coinbase?

>on the way
what the fuck? did you mail order those? What the fuck is this? 1983? What kind of cuck can't just buy his shitcoins instantly?
You sir, make me laugh
Next thing you will tell me is that you have problems presenting documentation to keep your "account" going

>720x1080

shit phone

>someone with $500 in crypto giving me advice on trading crypto

Yeah, nah

r8 my shitcoin folder mates

>3 weeks ago
We are truly lucky to have someone with such a wealth of experience guiding us.

Coinbase has its own cold wallet.

hahahaha

Wrong again, nigger; Kentucky. Hahahaahhahaha kys

Solid 7/10 portfolio friend. Far better than most of the cucks on this website:')

Shit-tier youtube coins.Stay poor friend.

All the cucks in this thread trying to discourage OP. Don't listen to these faggots. They're just buttmad that they've lost so much money during this dump. Looks like you're doing pretty good especially for only 3 weeks. Keep it up!

i am unironically holding half of the coins in your portfolio

Here's mine. Please rate

> doing well
> 400 tomatoes

Nice. It looks like you have stock in the same coins as me and it looks like your phone is almost dead like OP's. Clearly this thread is full of bleeding ass haters.

Me too, but with a great deal of irony

OP has great taste and is fairly patrician desu senpai

Everyone has to start somewhere. Not everyone was born with the silver spoon bitch

Bump

shove your wooden spoon up your ass gump

Bump

Its going up your moms ass after i put my big black dick up it

>412.50
>FOUR HUNDRED AND TWELVE
>DOT FIFTY

> pretending to be black online

What did you say nigger?

lmao

Get a real portfolio

> real
> 50% shitcoins

OP confirmed confirmed nigger

Lol u should see my profit

you have 3k, what the fuck profits are you talking about

anyone who has more than 25% in non btc or eth is a fucking idiot

and thats being generous. it should really be like 10% but i know you guys are playing with baby money anyway so i understand you wanna swing for the fences

Xem, UBIQ, or Stratis?

Yeah let's let your btc go up and down when u could be invested in some quality coins. The market is fire rn.

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!

Keep talking, what do u got? I was broke 6 months ago fool, I'm building my way up. This was off a $50 investment

> I'll take "what is shitposting for 1000", Alex

Everyone in commented in this thread is a literal nigger-tier autist. I trolled the fuck out of you dumb porch monkeys.

Btw this is OP. I changed my ID.