it paid off

who else is holding this?

>tfw only 70

Other urls found in this thread:

etc.ethermine.org/miners/fe375f5f9a13421fc98c16cf6ee65449a15818e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well im holding 2, because im a beginner poorfag

250 here. switched my eth over.

Only have 37 and I bought at 17.32. still hodling.

I wish I could ask for donations, but I don't even know how to share that stupid key from coinbase.

I'm still holding my .5 ETH. It hasn't gone negative, even with the dip.

this is eth classic, not eth

I'm mining it right now, as it's enough to pay my bills

Planning to add 3 Rx 580 next month, so I can pay food too (Things are cheap as fuck in my country)

If anyone wants to help me get out of mama's house, this is me: etc.ethermine.org/miners/fe375f5f9a13421fc98c16cf6ee65449a15818e0

Your mother is a nice lady. I hope you live with her forever.
>forever.

I want to, but COINBASE WON'T COMPLETE MY PURCHASE OF ETH TILL JUNE 2ND AND WON'T ACCEPT ANY OF MY CARDS! So I can't trade for Classic like I was planning before the spike. I have to watch in horror and lose the gains I knew that are coming.

I'm stuck being a fucking no coiner till I find a quick method for BTC or ETH that's not localbitcoins. God fucking damnit coinbase you worthless piece of shit.

with a single 290x, and not paying for electricity, how good could i do?

someone always pays for the electricity and you will get your ass kicked

840 here. I'll be holding for a while. I think it definitely has potential for growth.

450 here. hoping the same. what do u think ceiling is?

Ceiling is hard to predict but $50 by end of year is feasible imo

How safe is it to use apaper wallet as a cold storage method for ETH holders?

I am seriously considering using it as a safe backup for at least part of my funds. Is it at any way more vulnerable to do so with ETH then it is with bitcoin?

Help a small fish, whales!
ETH: 0xccb740c78323b036b46fd24cf7c552004dd78608

cheers user

cryptofag predicts $100 by end of year (but he also says LTC $100 end of year so who knows)

keep him on the low

surely all the rats running around your hovel will take that piece of paper and use it to make a nest. imagine the story you'll be able to tell during your morning poop on the street?

Switch over ALL my eth just now, sitting at 800 etc YO.

>he bought at the peak

LTC still has the 3rd highest 24hr volume after BTC and ETH. I wouldn't completely write it off.

topkek.

no you're right, and i own like 35 ltc, it's just been frustrating.

I know that feel. Coinbase hanging up until next Thursday on $2K transaction, and Kraken won't complete verification to buy there.

I mine on a single RX 480 and make about 1 ETC every 4 days. Any suggestions? Is it worth getting another one you think or should I just buy more?