Is this nigga serious?

Is this nigga serious?

This is traumatic. Vitalik surely can't fail us.... or can he?

Other urls found in this thread:

btcc.com
grayscale.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Grayscale-Ethereum-Classic-Investment-Thesis-May-2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's always shilling eth classic. his predictions are usually accurate, right?

Cryptoyoda is NEVER wrong

Ritalin is a Hoax

what's the deal with etc? why now?

CryptoJewda has been spewing this ETH Holohoax trash for weeks now. Sad.

he doesn't actually dislike eth or like etc

it's an emotionless cash grab, there's money to be made in etc in a smaller range of time than in eth

Etc will reach 100 by the end of July

CryptoYoda is the biggest joke out of all the twitter folk.

He calls ETC multiple times daily and is wrong half the time.

how can i make a twitter without giving the kikes my phone number?

literally this. pump and dumper

Jewda made me laugh so hard give me a sec and ill make a jew yoda for you guys

this is how i THINK it goes.
>tweets out a coin is about to spike
>bunch of people jump on it, raising the value
>then he dumps what he has
>repeat

but what do i know?

i heard there are many anti eth in china and since eth is listed on a big exchange in china, etc will be used to counteract eth in a way, maybe for a short time frame, anyway there is money to be made, don't give a fuck about emotions, selling when etc will be 30

Honestly dont bother. I follow a whole bunch of popular "traders" and they shill the coins they own, bully newcoiners and have polar opposite views of eachother

One says bull trap, the other bear.... one says bubble, the other not.

In other words, nobody knows a bloody thing

self fulfilling prophecy. saged muh nigger

>Switch from ETH to ETC
Already did famalam. Fuck eth thanks for coins.

if anything it would be a good strategy to follow his lead. if he tweets a coin is about to pump, buy it before everyone else does then give others the bag. basically what Veeky Forums does daily with pump n dumps

there hasn't been a better looking chart for the past 48 hours

It's a trickle effect you pleb, lots of people holding BTC want to switch immediately to smaller coins. They'll go back to BTC again once the smaller coins begin collapsing.

Spaceballs beat you to the punch by about 30 years, bud.

wasnt as obvious for the kids besides his name was yogurt

mel brooks and yougurt dont have shit on me

ETC was added to btcc.com and the coin itself is has a lot of untainted potential:

grayscale.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Grayscale-Ethereum-Classic-Investment-Thesis-May-2017.pdf

i'm burying the bags for the foreseeable weeks

What do you think are the chances of ETH goxing itself in the next 5 years?

To be fair he maid the same call to the inner circle circle at 47 and I Made $6k so I think he knows what's he's talking about.

He uses his position to shill.

Yodas is useless cuck now. Market dictates moves so think long term. Props to him though as he has been a great resource but now with the current market cap he is irrelevant.

no idea, but it almost happened in june 2016

given the huge adoption since then, i won't be surprised it they have to (hard)fork again sooner than later

t unaffiliated to the yoda guy whatsoever

That's what I'm thinking! I can just imagine them laughing and jeering in their "inner circle" chats.

So I made this thread, I'm skeptical. Selling off ETH is a big risk, when it's also recovering/rising.

just look at etc. dropping hard

IT'S CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

im convinced he shills himself here but the best move ive made so far was following his etc call like a week ago. his more recent one was also correct. compare that to biz, which was never right about anything but eth going over $100 -- but your mechanic could've told you that.

Veeky Forums was right about DGB though

When you sill every coin on the market eventually ones going to work.

Etc was a good grab at 1.21 and again below 15. Will be 30 stable by end of year. By this time next year will be 75-100 as dApps move to etc after eth crash/arrests Good stable gains for those with low funds.

Seriously... the eth hype train was fun and made me a lot of money but etc will continue to rise in the upcoming weeks. You can be skeptical all you want, but you guys are getting cucked if you let emotion overtake.

Exactly. They have vested interests. I don't know about Crypto Jewda, but I know 20 BTC is bare minimum to get in a few of these. In the end though they are insignificant compared to Chinese whales and S. Koreans. Notice how silent all the traders on Twitter are lately.

Fundamentals always trumps TA for this reason, though I have been shorting ETH hard the past two days.

Twitter went haywire with DGB.

Since then there's been a strange lull, they shill different coins and many have been straight wrong in their predictions (i know from going balls deep, wont make that mistake again)

I transferred all mt eth to etc just now.

>the crudely shooped in merchant hands
You did good, user.

Which twitter accounts are you guys referring to?

His prediction of PIVX was shit, dont buy all the things he says. Lesson learned.