I've always wondered what the modern relationship between greeks and persians are. What do greeks think of Persia...

I've always wondered what the modern relationship between greeks and persians are. What do greeks think of Persia? What do Persians think of greece?

Picture related

>If there's one thing we can agree on it's that Turks are evil.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

>modern relationship between greeks and persians
Non-existent. They don't share a border or any other relation at all. Only the biggest autists would care about muh Greek-Persian wars in antiquity.

Don't know what they think of us, but of the Greeks that are aware that the Iranians are the Persians (not few but not all are aware of it), we tend to have favorable and sympathetic views towards them.

Persians =/= Turks.

Fuck turkish scum

Read his post again.
Turkey is their common historical and geopolitical enemy.

He's talking about the fact that both Greeks and Iranians in general dislike Turks.

>implying the last Roman-Persian war wasn't another example of Greece-Persia interaction

By modern he probably means your grandparents life time

Ah, I see. Well carry on with the Turk hating.

Still, that's another example of Greek-Persian rivarly in the past

I dunno; they werent necesaarily greeks but roman. Did they identify as roman or greek?

They were Roman but Heraclius making the main language Greek because of the already big Greek influence in the provinces kinda makes it compatible, even more so after the Arab conquests happened and the only Roman provinces left were the mostly Greek ones.

Persians about greeks: neutral, but once we conquer them

You know alexander the great was actually turkush

pretty sure it's the other way around

>turkish
*MACEDONIAN you retard

No he was born in ankara cunt

Jealous fucking greek

Macedoniabros everywhere *roll eyes*

Here we go again.
Arekusanderu ZAGREETO was a famous Japanese shogun.

MI