twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>10/10
>body like a black&decker

fucking kys

meh.

>flat pancake ass

even trump has a nicer booty

>marrying a titlet

Would rather have this qt 3.14 who lives in a van. (or at least pretends to)

youtube.com/watch?v=9DISFZM14xE&t=133s

you need a woman who knows her place then you two can improve together over time and she'll always love you while you climb up from nothing
>pic related my fiance

you don't have to be rich, younger girls love older guys , all you need is confidence desu senpai . its easy. you dont have to be fit. you should be presentable. you just to have social skills.

read how to win friends and influence ppl .

other than that its a numbers game with 10/10's

some just wont feel your vibe. but you will find some.

most guys get spooked after getting rejected by a few hot girls , and settle. but imo it takes the same energy to find and keep a 10 or 2 that is does a 4 or 5. ppl are ppl, personality difference isn't enough to change the fundamentals of human nature .

this coupled with the fact that most guys are clueless and will just try to buy their way into women, the pickins are ripe and ez for a professional

you dont have to be rich you just have to be good looking and tall

She poos

This is my fetish. I want her to shit on my dick while I fuck her in the ass

....also buy mooncoin.

> tfw retruded orbits and negative canthal tilt
> tfw no gf

Why live desu

>implying I wouldn't fill my harem with sweet Thai ladyboy pussy instead of this white garbage

T H I C C

>mfw 5'10
>mfw narrow palate
>mfw nw2

this. had a girlfriend who was rich a med student and 10/10. she would drive me everywhere, take me out. she just wanted to "fix" me, loved my tats and attitude. I could have gotten here pregnant but she had so much potential. I broke everything off, shes a neurosurgeon now.

>have social skills
That's something that none of us on this board will ever have.

She's a 7. Terrible body.

do girls fix loser autists. or just dudes with tattoos.
can i get stick on tats

LOOKS DON'T MATTER IT'S ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow i believe u this is a ttrue story of love

send her pic , dear
[email protected]

you do realize this is a essentially a social networking site , correct ?

She's nothing special, she just has that perfectly composed facial expression and poised posture that makes you think she's a 10. Melania Trump does the same thing.

Shitposting skills aren't the same as social skills boyo.

>meanwhile Chad fucked her on her prime for freebefore being an used and abused slut

If you aren't Chad kys.

says the dumb tramp crying to her diary about how many you's she didn't get waaaaa. flush yourself down the toilet.

>flat, un-muscular ass
>square jaw
>dead eyes
>dyed hair
>10/10

Get your priorities in order, OP. No wonder life has cucked you, you have poor taste!
Pic related: a real woman has curves

just b yrself

Kek. You should have knocked her up. Also, are you the last guy in this comic?

Literally nigger tier tastes. Kill yourself.

>getting rich to marry a specific "type" of woman.
Might as well neck yourself. You'll never be happy this way. True happiness comes from self actualization.

Does this book actually help with relationships though? I always assumed it was only about business relationships and making connections

It worked for me dude. Since reading it my friend count has Mooned three times already since last year.

pretty sure this is a 10/10 user

it's about social interactions for people unfamiliar with american customs, so immigrants and autists find it helpful

just read the summary for it's contents and try to remember them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People

Rollercoasters are fun but you don't want to take one to work everyday.

it has the power of a book from like hogwarts or something, if you heed and implement the advice .
treat it with respect and awe, the stuff may sound weird to you at first or "too simple, why isn't everyone doing this", but just try it for like a month or better yet a year , it truly has the power to change the course of your life for the better.

obviously it hasn't worked very well, you can't even convince this hillbilly to read it.

you have to want it for yourself.

she is from the gold coast australia
she was a massive slut in high school
there are hotter girls here and all you had to do to fuck her and other girls here is be over 6 foot and have a body like you go for a surf everyday which is easy to do because all you need to do is actually go for a surf everyday

You can rent a 10/10 like this for about $500 AUD an hour.

just lol @ finding PSL posters in a Veeky Forums thread about shitcoins

shes a fucking roastie why would u want to marry that?

get a 16 y/o qt

I like em thicc, but this goddess is borderline chuncc

>mfw you think someone marrying you for being rich will be a fulfilling relationship

Fuck me.
Bullshit. Sign me up for dat there yearly pass.

buying shitcoins is THE incel hobby desu.

Shitcoin moneymaxing is legit boyo. Its cope for having retruded orbits but at least its better than shitposting about cranio-facial development.

I am Indian so I can arrange marriage atleast 8/10 virgin QT if I am even a average rich by US standards. I hope she is dumb as dirt so I don't have to deal with all the bullshit.

This is what I'd marry. Anything bellow this isn't worth the cost.

Easy, you weak faggot. We live, trade and gamble our coins and stocks in order to afford a 10/10

This bitch was so fucking annoying in Wall St.

>no dick
dropped

>/gif/ in a nutshell

good taste.petite girls are patrician tier

>tfw can't even get a boner anymore cause all I ever think about are crypto

Broshep. Zhis kind of woman are high maintenance. It is good for pump and dump. Value goes down over time. Unless you want her for good genetics so you can spawn nice children.

>Margot Robbie

>Generic Goldie Sluzzer

>10/10

Wew lad, just move to Australia and earn over 60k a year and have a nice sleeve tat.

>a gook
congrats on your second place

>calling that a 10/10

Feels good to have a great taste in women, pic related.

Chick looks exactly like my old oneitis, but Indian instead of being half Japanese and French with pale skin.

ill never marry a woman like that and shell just take all your money. now i dont mind fucking her of course but marry nevery her

/r/incels
sluthate
lookism
represent

I've read this book 2 weeks ago.
The book is mostly aimed at business managers but there is a lot of good information for anyone.
It can be an eye opener if you've struggled with interpersonal relationships while being genuinely interested in other people and wanting more friends. There are some good points about avoiding criticism, false flattery and the fact that everyone is primarily interested in themselves.
It won't help you much if you're truly antisocial as this is not an attempt at pretending to be something you're not (like so much of the PUA shit out there is).

I see a 2by4 with make up

If you are rich the last thing you should ever do is get married, worst ROI ever.

>be rich
>marry

Indian girls are underrated. They're top tier for me right next to Latinas.

Error 404: Ass not found

If you are

I just looked this up and what is this?

Seriously, is this just angry ugly people? Can't you date other ugly people? I'm confused. Will dig further, but a tl;dr would be nice (are these PUA/fa/ wannabes or blackpill r9kfags?)

My GF looks like her but has a bit bigger tits. I am not rich but can have a good talk,make her laugh and doing a lot. That's what girls want these days. They don't care about what car you have or how much money as long as you are social and have an income.

Kek

Post more of this titcow pls

Lowly millionaire reporting in.
10/10s are highly overrated since they put most of their time and resources on locking pretty and improving that is almost all they care about. By design, this leaves little room for genuine intellectual and philosophical development.

My gf is probably only 6/10 on the outside, but she has nice tits and ass a really great personality, and she is very low maintenance without me having to worry left and right who might be approaching her and with whom she is calculating her options.