ALT COIN TIER LIST

If i put in about 500$ or so into these alt coins in the coming few days with their new discounted prices how much do you think i'll be worth in 1-3 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-physicist-wins-world-competition-decoders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not putting MOON into God Tier

No Xvg anywhere? I think verge has potential

Golem and GNT...

>putting MOON anywhere else but "Pajeet shit tier"

Dash should worth 1.5-2x it current value
Monero 2-4x
Decred 3-4x

One True Coin

>Their
>Notepad
How many plebs are you on right now?

I think you're the pleb

>Their
??
>Notepad
??

less than 5x is shit tier. This is crypto we are talking about.

Anyway you should take off all those that has already pump off your god tier. Ripple, digibye, sia nem all those have 10 to 20x and no longer good.
You want something that hasn't moon yet.

3 maybe... 4 ma dude

golem is gnt and its a very viable coin

golem fud perplexes me

its an interesting concept and coinbase may add it

xby high risk higher reward.

here is the developer. turns out he's actually a legit accredited genius and not a meme

dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-physicist-wins-world-competition-decoders/

Yo you missed my Social Media Coin Redd

TRST is a sleeper

>dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-physicist-wins-world-competition-decoders/
how do you know this is the developer of xby? how can i verify this?

Where's the BitBay?

>that god tier list

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These prices wont stay discounted for much longer. You want to be buckled in with your snacks and drinks ASAP. Also we are about to see a massive influx of users from other boards in the coming months. This board will rival /pol/.

Good work on the tiers, straightforward way to manage risk, but I think you need to spend a bit more time researching considering you have XRP in both god and good?

Why no BTC and ETH? RDD and BAT little risk? How many of those coins could you write one page about why they are in their allocated tier, one paragraph? one sentence? Try to do this and maybe reconsider the ones you struggle with.

there may be some supporting this. been around since 2007 on imageboards but just started browsing Veeky Forums last month (which has hilariously become 100% /crypto/)

OP talking long term, not quick rich scheme. those were more stable coin / good tech/dev behind it

Same story here, except I came in a few days back and missed all the gains. I'm happily diversified in shitcoins though.

There's only 3 things at the very most that should be in that God tier list
And I'm not even going to look at anything else if you start out the good tier list with Reddcoin

You've been here less than a week, week and a half at the most, huh?

u missed Ripple with capital R

Lol. I bet you didn't know the ones I listed is a "stable" coin with good tech and dev behind it till you saw the 20x.

ok you have terrible research skills and have no clue what you're doing. In 3 years you'll probably only earn 2500% where you could earn 10000%+ if you knew what you were doing.

BCN in good tier??? Do you know the first thing about bytecoin? And you have ripple and xrp on there. Obviously a dumbass noob but you will still make bank because it's impossible not to unless you have weak hands.

you missed the point. op wrote both "golem" and "gnt" giving the impression that they are separate cryptocurrencies. He did the same thing with ripple and xrp because he's fucking ignorant.

where do i research besides reading shitposts here

i assume i could read the whitepapers for all shitcoins but i doubt id understand much.

>you could earn 10000%+ if you knew what you were doing.

teach me?

this

Ripple is jew scam, it would be dead anytime if jew pull the plug

It was created as a doge containment board. It has always been a crypto board.

Or just always been a crypto board but it went through a long period where there were only a few crypto threads a day. Now it's a crypto noobs boards. Most of you are fucking dumb, op especially.