When will Veeky Forums collectively agree that DGB is the future of the crypto world?

When will Veeky Forums collectively agree that DGB is the future of the crypto world?

I will follow until the horizon parts

These faggot cucks don't want to accept it. They'd rather push garbage like Mooncoin on pajeet exchanges and total flops like Voxels.

It's honestly amazing. I haven't seen a coin cause this much butthurt and FUD false flags in a while.

The only crypto currency that is urgently viable with a proper market; Competitive online video games. It's cheap and easy to work with.

This, first video games, then streaming sites. When twitch finally comes around, dgb is hitting at least $100 usd a pop

DESU, buying Mooncoin was a great way to make a quick buck for a few people. Put in a BTC at 1 sat, sell it at 4 sat for 4 BTC. Problem is that bagholders are still shilling it

DGB hodlers already know what's up. We don't need this board to like it, or to agree. We'll make our money and they can suck it

Plus it's Veeky Forums, there's shitposting on EVERY board.

go to hell, I hope you die poor OP.

not too late to hop on the spaceship senpai

100$ is not the goal though; It's 1$ to 10$ which is the sweet spot in my opinion. Hopefully it's growth would be more stable than BTC.

>We don't need this board to like it, or to agree.
oh okay so why are there 3-6 threads in the catalog at any one time
like I see 4 right now at a glance

$10 would be great even with my 18k DGB

You and I are as of this moment no longer speaking

I'll be in my room waiting for your apology

500k holder here

Oh god if it ever gets anywhere near $100 I promise I'll tattoo it on my ass

if that ever happens then it's early retirement for our unborn grandsons.

It's a micro transaction crypto that's why there's a large supply so we're looking at .50-1$ MAX 5$

When people aren't in the red from it and you guys stop calling fake moons in order to trick people into buying high.

Literally all the threads are full of nothing but people who do nothing but brag about how they bought at ~100 and shill, which makes sense that the only people who would stay blind to how shit this is currently are people who are in this with virtually no risk at this point and have already been rewarded.
If they were in a position where they could actually lose money from betting on a coin that
>is competing against 1200 other companies, many of which are bigger and better
>has constant problems with payouts and using the service in general, pretty sure payouts are completely fucked now because they messed up somewhere
>is trying to market to "gamers", one of the most fickle, brand loyal target markets out there (means if Steam decides to use something actually supported and known like Bitcoin or ETH, or they just make their own coin, then DGB is dead)
>is unable to even get advertisers, let alone partnerships "For those complaining about the site please note we paid out millions of DigiBytes in 2016 and early 2017 to gamers. This was all out of our own pocket to help spread the word about DigiByte. This is obviously not a sustainable model for anyone, especially at current prices. The site was completely free. We initially planned on having advertisers foot the bill for the DGB paid out but we were not able to bring any advertisers on board in time."
then they'd probably be a little less fanatic and shilly about what they're peddling.

Never, because there is no platform. The proposed platform was is a misleading shill. Just look at the digusign website.. MICROSOFT, DROPBOX, etc. POWERED BY DIGIBYTE?! WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THAT.. That should be illegal it's so fucking misleading. Make a fancy wordpress site with successful imagery and calls to valid applications in the medical field.. Just NO. The focus is on boosting the value of the coin. This is just another multi-algo shitcoin. The price is being held up by artificial pumps and shills. When they finally bail, the price drops incredibly low and the shills will ramp up higher than they ever have. When it comes to DGB investors, you're either a scrambling shill working to soften the effect of the dumps, or a faggy autistic fanboy that wasted his money at an ATH because his "RESEARCH" told him there's actually a valid platform. Get ready to cry when you lose all your allowance money, kids. Just remember.. Shilling and dumping is a full time job for the big bagholders to be able to sell at these numbers. They will eventually sell out of it, and you'll all be done.

The following are officially approved responses by your discord team leader:
>HAHAHA
>Stay [poor]/[mad] FUDDER
>FUDDER FAGGOT
>fuck off fudder idiot
>just you wait and see
>found the FUDDER
>he's upset
>found the autist

HAHAHA
Stay [poor]/[mad] FUDDER
FUDDER FAGGOT
fuck off fudder idiot
ust you wait and see
found the FUDDER
he's upset
found the autist

They are trying to do too much at once and that is not a successful strat.

> 8-80 billion dollar market cap

HAHAHA
Stay [poor]/[mad] FUDDER
FUDDER FAGGOT
fuck off fudder idiot
just you wait and see
found the FUDDER
he's upset
found the autist

Cool, nice 8th grade level analysis you made there faggot.

5.5M DGB, it will make me at least a million or two. But I've already made millions from investing, so what would I know? Shot in the dark I guess. Not like DGB have literally everything going for it and will be a top 3 coin in a year or anything.

>mfw kys poorfag

will trade my 10000 MOONCOINS for 1000000 DGB COINS

I will sell my house for DGB! Fuck yea

Right, because people worth millions make anime responses on Veeky Forums. If they do, what's the point of being a millionaire?

dude just because people who have millions doesnt mean theyre smart. Mining a few weeks back in 2010 and keeping btc till today would make you a multi millionaire - it doesnt take a genius to have done that lol

DGB literally showing the fuck up and keeps growing

lol, it's gone up past %24 a couple nights ago and we didn't sell. We just bought more in the dip, which by the way hardly affected dgb and it bounced right back.
You wish you were hodling a coin that people believed in.
Digibros are a community now, not a bunch of dickhead shills.
If I could be at the competition I'd be cheering them on.

im worth millions and im on here almost all day

money doesnt change anyone. youll learn that soon enough if you just HODL.

DIGIBYTTTTEEEEEEE

Keep crying FUDders, see you next year

Link to discord? would actually like to invest in digibyte.

Easy top coin

250 here we come! yipeeee!

>5.5M DGB, it will make me at least a million or two
>DGB
>amillion or two

Kek
Jesus I can't believe people like this actually exist

No one can believe it. But unfortantly they do, but atleast we know that DGB will actually be high value later on.

HAHAHA
Stay [poor]/[mad] FUDDER
FUDDER FAGGOT
fuck off fudder idiot
just you wait and see
found the FUDDER
he's upset
found the autist

Digibyte is unstoppable

most people in here are up 500-1000% on , digibyte has taught us that anything is possible. we are flourishing together and you can't stop us, kid

give me some of that future boi

DJJpgfogczP66U9eUtb5u7geLttehtWRpD

Blows my mind that in my first 3 weeks of crypto I've made over $3000 from sporadically buying around $800 worth of btc. DGB, RDD, WAVES and ETH have been so kind to me. Hell, I even fell for moon at 1sat, but that's going to be one of my bigger wins anyway when my 2sat sell nets me another $1500 in about 2days.

Can i have some?
DN4Asri1EVNYoQ4dXJxLt3vSVhCJiJmejS