You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not buying mooncoin and dopecoin
its like you hate money

>he had a hair transplant
>he married the same girl, TWICE, and got divorced twice
>he is currently dating another woman who is fresh out of a divorce + huge settlement and alimony
>he lives off of our tax dollars
>tesla is still not a profitable business

hes JUST in human form. no one in his life actually loves him, and he lives a spiritually bankrupt existence that is rapidly chasing the grave.

Because all of my money goes into cryptos.

faggot

>You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.
You have 10 seconds to turn of this bot.

Everyone already knows these threads are fake.

because that is not a man, that is a bottle of perfume

Elon Muskā„¢

I like what he's doing, but I don't believe that what he's doing is profitable

>P/E: -68

Yeah, no

Because the indices are starting to look a bit too overheated right now. Sorry Elon, it's not your fault, my love.

Because this tool makes people from my country look bad. The hyperloop idea is an incredible money sink and fuck up. He's hiring too many businessmen and not enough engineers and tech developers. Tesla is lovely... if it actually made money.

and the idiot married the same woman twice and divorced twice and is now looking for round three. What the hell kind of self-respecting man gets himself deshekelized twice like that?

>Tesla is lovely... if it actually made money.

Its market cap just passed all three major auto manufacturers.

I mean, its all play money right, but still.

>and the idiot married the same woman twice and divorced twice and is now looking for round three. What the hell kind of self-respecting man gets himself deshekelized twice like that?

No one knows what really goes on in someones relationships. Besides that some of the worlds biggest companies and greatest products came from total assholes.

Because I'd rather invest in myself than his shitty unprofitable plastic botnet cars.

Any anons want to invest? Not offering equity but I can 3d print you a fancy figit spinner.

Because this guy is a fake personality who's simply the face of fake companies that are actually run by the cia. Google it

>Miles "If it has a J it's Jewish" Mathis
kek

he's probably right, though.

He's not on the blockchain.

How do I invest in his latest venture - Neuralink? I'd like to drop 10K into it.

mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf

just read through the whole thing surprisingly

sounds like hes onto something at times.. and totally egotistical and tinfoilish other times

/thread

Thanks user. I downloaded it.

I think Tesla is a meme. I would invest in Space X if I could.