What's the latest on mooncoin?

What's the latest on mooncoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EdKRAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You got scammed

espers and xby

dont miss out user

itll be on Bittrex any day now and will jump to 10 Sat MINIMUM people will cancel sell orders after seeing the next developer update, i know from the private discord with the developer, buy at 2 sat NOW or regrets

I'm in at 4 sats, I thought this was the rocketship...

Rocketships take time to build my friend, people dumped at 4 now the coin is redistributing to people who believe in the coin

What does this coin do user?

MOON has block chain technology that allows it to be tracked so that's ahead of the game already compared to other cryptos which at the moment may not seem like much but it is bejng he government wants to have a trail.

the SMARTLIKES sounds like bullshit but may actually be helpful because there's a lot of bloggers and vloggers who suffered pay cuts do the YOUTUBE adpocalypse. If it's able to get pushed out or introduced to these people it'll be a plus for them especially cause they have tons of followers.

it was made for microtransactions that's why it has one of the largest supplies to if it does ever take off you're most likely looking at a max 25 cents

also the coin hasn't been listed on a better or popular exchange so it keeps looking like a scam when in reality it isn't

It's like any other coin that starts it also just happened to fall in a bad week when BTC was dumped so it looked bad

Good bid size, people want in and adding again sell walls less than before, much less. Just be patient when it gets on a larger exchange.

This, a lot of the sellers are weak hands who just wanted to resell for a quick profit
This, the reason mooncoin is on the uptrend is because the developer is back and contributing heavily again

>happened to fall in a bad week when BTC was dumped so it looked bad
What a coincidence goy! Every coin went x20 fine but this one just had to be scammed! Don't want pubbits investing! Hehehe!

Son the tech is garbo if people keep larping n shilling there sht coin i will release all the screenshots from the discord n will press legal matters just to fuck with u all i already knpw the names of some of uve, facecuck twitter insta i got it faggets

Im going release it either way but this moon sht is going to push me to release it way sooner

BREAKING NEWS

it's a piece of shit

What evidence do you have?
Nobody is being paid in that discord. It's basically just a fan club.

Actually, please post the screenshots, it'll just help as there's nothing to hide.

The PnD is over, it was quite a disappointing one, basically RDD's retarded cousin.

HTML5 ftw

There is something odd about Moon and that's the big buy orders at 1 sat. Would someone really risk 30 BTC on a shitcoin?A whale would not want to buy so much Moon unless they had plans for it in the future. Moon is definitely being pump and dumped, however the big buy orders at 1 sat makes me think there is a pump coming in the future.

pussy ass faggot ain't got no names if you did you would have screen capped it
LONG LIVE THE MOON MEN
P

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
CANCEL YOUR SELL ORDERS

made me look

you deserve to lose money if you bought this absolute piece of shit above 1 sat btw

I bought it for 1 sat :)
Got my sell order in for 2sat.
It will take a couple days for it to get filled. Hopefully bittrex happens before then so I can get maximum gains.

Best recovery in the last 24 hours was Etherium Classic, NEM, and WAVES out of the top 15 coins at least.

If bittrex happens im removing my sell order ASAP and riding it to the moon, im waiting in the 2sat queue to sell while i wait though

I put in for just over 8BTC so far, fully intend to invest more.

It's about perceived value, even if that value might be in the future and not a current state of the coin.

Retards like you are why people think this is a scam. Stop spreading fake shit.

Only if you bought high an

I hope you die poor

I think the supply is now 35% off, old dev had 8 Billion coins that can't be spent now.

Espers senpai.

The latest on mooncoin is espers?

Are you just confused or purposely being an idiot?

Discord for anything MOON related here: discord.gg/EdKRAM

This is a Mooncoin thread boi.

I have lots of BTC! Now how do I maintain complete control over a cheap shitcoin's market?! I WANT MONEY! (PUMP... AND... DUMP!!)

Find a relatively new useless low volume clone coin that has a flashy and obscure platform with no direct influence on market price, and a short history of only maintaining a low price. (there are a lot of them. it shouldn't be too hard!)

Ramp up a shilling campaign saying "look how cheap this is! can only go up from here!" etc, etc "the tech is good, the developer has confirmed a major announcement, blah blah blah, platform is new and innovative! HODL THIS COIN IF YOU WANT LAMBOS!"

Maintain heavy buying pressure up to a given point on the chart!

Very gradually ease into your sell orders to create a soft envelope allowing the price to rise from the shilled buyers.

Shill out some "I told you to listen" threads, realistic blockfolio gain screenshots with the shitcoin tucked in there.

The coin will shill itself if you give enough of an illusion of potential success to these retards (they will buy it, and most of them will hold it! they wouldn't want to MISS OUT ON THOSE LAMBOS!!).

Eventually you may lose a degree of control over the market once it reaches a certain volume. In that event, just cancel your buy pressure and immediately DUMP on the remaining orders until the price at above your initial buy. Then watch another pump and dump occur naturally. Shills will automatically continue regardless of how much money the HODLers lost. If you want to continue on that coin, you'll have to put in a lot more effort and closely monitor the chart. Best to just move on to another coin! Leave that slut ravaged and gaping!

Bad copypasta is bad. And you should feel bad for reposting it.

Am I spoiling your shill?

You're just wasting time. Like the rest of your life, I suspect.

Ruined m'day!
Now get your cancer shill threads off my board.

I have never seen any more pathetic and desperate bagholders than mooncucks. The guys are literally being scammed by a private Discord group, yet they defend their worthless, already dumped shitcoin with an Islamist fervor. Thanks for a good laugh, though, it's really entertaining.

>private
>the link is being posted everywhere

Yeah, there's a private Discord too, pajeet