Golem GNT

Is golem making a comeback or is this a bulltrap? Bought in at 1780 sat. The fuck is happening

Just sell all your alts already stop eating the losses

it's up 25% buddy, but be weary of the coins value after they announce the precise plan for Brass.

went all in on golem have i been memed ?

golem looking good

wait is this not the trollbox

ayy you guys watching dis?

sell it now you fucktard HURRY UP AND SELL IT BEFORE IT CRASHES DOWN

>GNT up 80%
i think its time for bed

i sold it for 80% profit, feels good man, but if it skyrockets to over 200%....

not worth the risk, you made the good decision.

Who said anything about losses?

Just did the same 82% profit or whatever and that's it.

>tfw bought 4000 GNT months ago with wagie bucks because I believe in the project
speaking of which, how is brass golem doing? wasn't it supposed to be released by now?

they said it's not coming out in may so maybe june. there's a medium article about it

Odds of it hitting $1? Was going to buy in when my ETH hit Coinbase next week.

looking to jump back in after that pump. do you guys think 18k sat is too low?

16k looks like a safer place to be, I think it'll correct back to that then maybe inch up before brass golem or maybe the coinbase holy grail, but what do I know I
'm buying alts that sound sexy at 3:23 in the morning

meh, i don't know, too late i already bought at 21k. with brass rumours and coinbase rumours (likely false)

Sold half my stack at 22500, now waiting for it either to skyrocket higher, or dropping back to 17k to scoop up some more.

still strapped in baby. buy the rumour sell the news etc.

Thank you CHINA

I believe you went in a bit high sir, but then my order might not get fufilled, at least you've got the coins. Good night.

good night amigo

June will be glorious. Hodl.

will there be another dip anytime soon? place im trying to buy from (coinspot) hasnt verified me yet and im livid i wasnt able to quickly double my money today

>Sold 10k GNT yesterday at the bottom of the dip

Kill me now

>sold 2000gnt i had to buy vox

>at 3200

Get some coffee we are about to lift off

Thanks for the sale faggots

>betting against jews

Buy the Jew, sell the goy.

will it dip under 20k Veeky Forumsbros?

probably, the buy wall will disappear again

No, and when it hits $1 people are going to see it's legit, then from there its moonville