Mfw I realized that there's no good or evil, just other peoples gains and losses...

mfw I realized that there's no good or evil, just other peoples gains and losses. mfw I really am just a cog in this proverbial machine. mfw life is just some existential nightmare until you pass into the void. Rich, poor, handsome, ugly, lazy, sick, healthy... None of it matters. Your riding that universal cunt into oblivion.

>mfw I realized that there's no good or evil, just other peoples gains and losses
Your right. So why do people always bitch about imperialism and other systems with clear winners and losers?

I used to think evil didn't exist.

It does.
I absolutely does.

no, i'm not bitching. I live in a country, where I routinely and daily thrive off the misery of the third world. Life's just grand.

I read the stoics and Epictetus and want to believe. But I don't think there's an evil. Just a chaotic reoccurrence snake machine.

its ok man, you can let it out.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

I encourage you to seek out fucked up and horrific shit, pic related. "See the elephant" as they say.
Its the only way to get any kind of perspective on what's right and wrong in the world.

>mfw I did this and ended up with much more respect for Syria/Iran and I now hate the West and ISIS equally
>mfw I have no face for this

Why do you have images of little girls saved on your hard-drive?

Is it a crime for a grown man to like cute things?

>History, Humanities & Blogposting

Yes.

Not so fast pedo, you're not going to fallaciously shape what you actually do...

>Is it a crime for a man to keep pictures of 4 year olds to fulfill a sexual desire?

Now things are back on track.

There's no evidence he's sexually attracted to them. Men can find little kids cute in a familial way

OP HERE IT WAS JURT A CUTE GIRL I DKNT WANTTO RAM MY DICK IN HER HOLY HELL THIS BOARD

Prove it, pedo. Post all your little girl pictures and we'll be the judge of that.

kek

Because you never want to be on the losing side and those that "bitch" are or would be

Fuck all that shit. Where my Onism bros at?
>tfw the realisation that you will only experience this life only through "you" and that "you" is the only version of life you are living and are trapped in, constantly and forever, frustrates you.
>tfw you first experienced this around the age of 10 and where overwhelmed with frustration

gb2reddit

Yeah, God is real and he's the cure for all this stupid bullshit you're feeling.