We are about to witness the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world. Don't you get it...

We are about to witness the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world. Don't you get it? If you are in the crypto space you are still in the 0.0001% of the civilized world and the 8 billion unbanked are about to be brought into modernity via smart phones and passenger drones. That makes us the 0.000000001% right now. There will be losers and some coins will get holocausted but if you stay in the game you WILL NOT LOSE.
Stay cucked nocoiners.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIRCvIrz4Dw

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/planetareum/Planetareum
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc
iconomi.net/digital-assets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now this is the kind of sensible thinking that I can agree with.
I've been telling anons that we're all very fucking early in this.
Pick solid coins and stay on them.
Keep an eye out for foreign coins if you can especially watch India, that fuckers gonna blow up.

I like you user, will you please appraise the beginnings of my project? You're welcome to join me on the journey as well.
github.com/planetareum/Planetareum

what are 'solid coins' in your opinion as of now? the major coins would have to boom to extreme heights to turn me(poorfag) from rags to riches

I like that you are thinking big. But i've never even used github but I guess i will make an account for this. Are you in a university studying one or more of these disciplines?

Dude haven't listened to whole thing yet but very good video so far. Everyone on biz should watch this.

aragon, golem, zen

The major coins will boom no matter how much you have in them.
Literally ALL the coins are booming right now go to poloniex. poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc
I am invested in BTC, ETC, ANT, and humaniq. I about to invest in XBY and waves next week.

I think the best method to pick 'solid' cheaper coins is to follow the breadcrumbs and find out who's minting them and who's backing them up.
Here's one such example to get you started iconomi.net/digital-assets

As emerging crypto businesses get better and better, you'll see a shift away from the incumbent exchanges. In my mind, the most popular (increasing in value) will be the coins that make it easy for normies to buy on their phone in as few taps as possible.

The barriers to entry are the same now as they've always been, technical and psychological. The companies and exchanges that address this will win and the coins they trade will win too. Coinbase is by far the easiest first entry into cryptos, that's where I started but I've since found that they charge a lot compared to other exchanges. Also, they list BTC, ETH and LTC. LTC was only added a few weeks ago so take a look at the spike in uptake might be impossible to put this down to coinbase but it is one of the most popular exchanges if you can even call it that.

I don't like to make a call on what's solid and what's not because there's a lot of information out there. Just make sure you read a lot of whitepapers before committing, don't just read a couple and say oh that sounds awesome, it's gonna win for sure. Because chances are there's another coin that does the same thing but better and is backed by serious business people.

My only advice is don't rush, don't listen to the shills or get caught up in pump and dumps, read the white paper of every coin you're considering, then read more whitepapers to determine which are the strongest.

You'll see on the iconomi website which coins they're going to have on their exchange, all solid coins in my mind with good projects and prospects.

recap: don't fall for memes and shills, read the whitepapers, check the websites, go back in the trade charts and look at the history.

keep dreaming

Not at all. University is for wagecucks. I sell mobile phones from home and spend all day on Veeky Forums/biz/

you sir are a moving cancer

ok good i'm a drop out myself.

You don't like my project user? That's ok because it's btfo everything else then you can say you bumped into the user on Veeky Forums one day and instead of getting in at ground level you did nothing special with your life and died in your parents house due to fat diabetes.

your father must be proud of you cancer boy

>github.com/planetareum/Planetareum
>a README.md and dead .org link

>ground level

you aren't ground level , you are in Dante's sixth circle of hell. somehow you miraculously managed to wander onto a github so there is that.

good one kid.
now fuck off you waste of space

I did say ground level. If you've got something to add go right ahead user the door's open.
Or you could do nothing like and just get rich off other people's hard work if you're good enough to get out of this unscathed.

BRAAAAAAAHHHPPPPP

Just finished watching the vid. very very interesting. comfy guy

One thing i have to say though is that ive already met a lot of normies that are aware of crypto, that would suggest we are in a bubble. mind you, these are old money types, rich, smart people who know whats going on. so maybe they cannot be considered normies.

That you're fat and have diabetes? no
That you'll die in your parents house? no
Anyway fuck off clown the grown ups are talking

Bruh. Your project is legitimately a pile of burning garbage. If you're trying to cope by calling everyone who criticizes you "fat" or "diabetic" I'm guessing that would be projecting.

Btw project still looks like the anus of an 85 year old Pajeet.

Pic related, it's (you)

The links are dead because I just registered them last night. You've seen how quickly things move in this space user, if you've read a roadmap.
I'm not saying it'll be out this year or even next year but it's something I want to do so I'm doing it.
Good luck getting enough intellectual insights from looking at red and green numbers all day.

This is not a bubble. This will become clear next week.

It's one fucking day old faggot and work gets done offline until it's ready to go up. Go do something useful with your life like wash the dishes or whatever you're capable of senpai

what are you holding boyo?

I really hope you're better at comebacks irl

not really desu I don't usually open myself to criticism often so don't practice much but thanks for saying absolutely nothing of value anyway user great contribution 2/10

I hate these anti semites flocking to Veeky Forums

fuck off kike

fuck off kike

fuck off kike

fuck off, kike

where do you find statistics of people who are "unbanked"

lmao you are deluded af

>only have 12 BTC
A-Am I still going to make it?

wow user thanks i wouldnt have believed it if not for that argument

>Bleeding edge technical solutions to global problems by connecting augmented reality, blockchain, GIS, GPS and a new physical PoW system.

>The Planetareum Project is being developed as an open source project for the benefit of the development community in pushing boundaries in several state-of-the-art fields of applied sciences. Participation is the Planetareum Project is highly encouraged. Commits and general feedback are valued and will be rewarded at such time that the Planetareum Public Blockchain reaches ICO.

This is pure cancer. You are probably the worst person on this board right now.

innocent bystander here. why are you so hostile toward him?

You will be the new 0.0000000000000001%, buying and selling Lambos and sex slaves at a mere whim, it matters not to you, the common people will be like cattle or insects to you, your riches will be so vast.

fuck off kike

>live in east europe
>make ~$300 a month
>after paying bills have nothing left
>mfw will miss the crypto train and stay forever poor
What do, Veeky Forums bros?

He's asked someone to appraiser good project which is nothing more than the green text in my post.

The green text is the dumbest shit anyone has ever thought of. It doesn't even mean anything.

He's encouraging people to participate in a nothing project which here he apparently has control of ico funds.

Ultimately it's all a scam for ico money. It didn't solve any problems, if it did it would list them.

find a bear and commit robberies with it

He's been making these threads for a while now. He's just thrown a bunch of buzzwords together with no coherent plan or statement about what he's trying to do.

sage

I recommend Sia over XBY. It actually has a whole team working on it, not just one guy in his basement. Waves is a solid pick though, it could easily reach Ethereums market cap in a year.

Mine crypto and sell it for btc. Then buy good coins and defend the west against Turkish hordes.

Why is everyone who doesn't think Bitcoin is the future a fat, diabetic loser? I don't get it?