MUH CRASH!!!

>TFW traded everything into fiat waiting for the crash to re-buy and everything keeps going up

Who else got BTFO?

Me

I bet you didn't sell anything and are actually holding your coins sweating that the crash isn't over. And it doesn't just "keep going up" bitcoin is down $100 in the last hour.

FUD
FALSE
You are a faggot

I did sell everything because it looked like a bull trap to me. But shit's starting to look more and more like a bear trap instead. Feels bad.

W E A K
H A N D S

>sold during the crash
>rebought the dip, adding +25% to my ETH & BTC holdings
>weakhands and steelhands both btfo

i am the smarthand

Well you better buy now then since it's going to just keep going up forever. Kek

Exactly what I did. That's how crypto trading is done, not this dumbass "hodl" bullshit.

Son, you only hodl when shits worth pennies. I hope you got your ticket to the moon!

>panic sold
>now fomoing only 24 hours later

lololololololololololol you got lil bitch hands nigga. do some farmer's walks, bitch

Any of you guys actually have experience trading and understand technical analysis? Go and do some Fib retracement analysis on BTC. You'll see that this drop is a 40% drop from its run, which is a very bearish signal. And thats being generous and using 180$ as the base. If I used the real technical base of 890, this would be a retracement of over 50%, which is EXTREMELY bearish. Imminent death and a long and slow fade back to around the 30% level is likely.

bull trap don't fall for it

>technical analysis
Ah yes, the astrology of trading. Do us all a favor and kys

BUY BUY BUY

Personally I find tea leaves are the most reliable when it comes to analyzing crypto.

are you stupid? statistical analysis can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of signals. real signals are way above random correlation. fucking git gud

jesus christ, you two are in for it tomorrow

>MUH WHY DID NO ONE SAY ANYTHING
>WHO COULD HAVE GUESS THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED

I fucking swear normies need to get out

I think it'll be tough to call till next week. I sold 2 BTC at $2100 and that covers everything I've ever put into crypto. Didn't want to be stuck bagholding all the way down like I was a few years ago and I still have most of my stack left. In fact I still have more coins than I started the year with due to trading alts.

this guys

TA follows trends because human psychology. And human psychology is the same no matter the commodity.

I *was* going to do that, but I didn't want to eat a fuckton of CGT so close to EOFY. I regret not doing it now.

>they desperately say as the price of all coins continues to climb

chartcucks, when will they learn?

why would i be desperate?

you can't be this retarded.
I don't know shit about any charts or graphs but to say we are out of the woods just yet is a little naive.

You played right into their hands. Hope you learned something, newcoiner.

If your so sure then why haven't you opened a long margin pussy

have fun watching the price climb farther and farther away from where you cashed out from charties

>doesn't realize real traders have 50 ETH as a hedge and 20k sitting comfy on the sidelines

You can make money either way faggot long as you don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't be emotional when trading and use chart/fact/historic data to back up your positioning or stay poor forever

>fucking git gud
I'm a millionaire in my early 20s mostly from Bitcoin. I started from nothing. I'm feeling pretty gud. How's your portfolio looking, Rain Man? The "technical analysis" you posted is retarded and should be treated as such

I'm long on Bitcoin