Blockfolio

Small fish here Veeky Forums, will hodl for a long time. How am I doing?

You bought a memecoin...

I'm aware of that. Fell for the moonfags shilling and moved it around to try and get rid of it. Will not make that mistake again.

Kek there an html coin?
Jesus op just kys now.

HTML5coin is being targeted in a 51% attack, dipshit.

Rep is underrated good pick

enjoy your total loss

Care to explain?

Am I over diversified?

A 51% attack if applied correctly can modify the blockchain and therefore sign outputs to a different public key. If this group is successful, they have all of your HTML5coin. BEWARE of shitcoins.

Like I said before I know I fucked up with the meme coin. If I lose it then so be it. Any profitable ideas on what to do with it?

Mistakes were made. Only shitcoins.

u fine man

no BTC???

You've been on this shitty meme board for too long friend

Are you me?

can never overdiversify

Started trying out crypto when ETH went to 50$ and invested 400$. Cashed out my initial investment before the crash.
I thought I could migitate possible crashes by diversifying half of my remaining ETH to altcoins (chose the ones being shilled at the time) but that didnt exactly work out.

>SHIFT
mah boy

Hey guys. /poor/ hs senior here. I figured I should invest in coinbase future adds.

Roast me

>owning Litecoin
2ez2roast

I'm gona add 1 btc soon hopefully it dips lower this week
Im probs going to get into some ICO's. and maybe some other coins but I don't want to stretch myself. Iv also learned the hard way not to sell my alts for other alts.

How am I doing, famalam?

I freelance on the side and take some of my earnings to invest in crypto. Staying with my parents like a poorfag but my dad took out a $100K loan on the house like a fucking moron and can't pay it. This is my last shot and there's vomit on my sweater already, mom's spaghetti.

BTC:
13cuy7655fYSMyck8u89fmv6NshEhGvpuY

what ICOs are you eyeing? I've been looking into BAT and mystereum myself.

Are there better alternatives to blockfolio that you can use on your computer?

thanks for selling us your cheap coins, and for buying our expensive coins for more money
You know someone has to do it right?

Am I okay holding ETH and not BTC?

Any alt coins I should diversify with?

yh iv been looking at BAT,Bancor,Tezos and STATUS

Just trade like 10% of one of them if they rise by 2x

My autism is kicking in guys...
I added my btc transactions, but when I "Buy" a coin on blockfolio it only adds that coin and doesnt take away from my btc.
How to I create a trade and not just make coins appear out of thin air...?

Tadpole here. I'm going the long term route. I'm not willing to fork over the cash to make PnD's worth with. Thinking of continuing investing about $100 a month into these. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Look at this guy, with his bitcoin worth $1846, lol nice try

blockfolio is not a portfolio, but a portfolio tracker.

right, put in a "buy" trade that i placed elsewhere.
Shouldn't it "sell" the other coin?

if only there were some way to feed this back to the developers

r8 or h8