THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE FUCKING BULL TRAP RIGHT NOW

THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE FUCKING BULL TRAP RIGHT NOW

IT'S ALL CRASHING

ALREADY RECOVERING FGT

Everything is recovering coinlet

>recovering

Relax senpai.

is a bull trap a trap set by bears for bulls or a trap set by bulls for bears?

It's not over, is it.

hasn't even started yet user, hodl 30% of your portfolio as a hedge just incase the market decides to do something extremely odd but I'd say now is a good time to cash out atleast 50% and watch. Just watch

A bull trap is when you think it's done crashing and the bulls charge driving up the price but it's just a trap that people get sucked in by FOMO. The price falls again shortly after and even worse than before.

but bears are getting trapped that should be called a bear trap

HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED IT DID THIS EXACT SAME PRICE MOVEMENT AT THE EXACT SAME TIME FRIDAY MORNING BEFORE THAT HUGE $700 DROP??!!??!!

JUST NOTICED, I CASHED OUT CAUSE FUCK THAT I WANNA SLEEP

are u retarded?

Bull:"Wow what a bargain!"

ATH buyer:"Finally my chance to get out!"

Whale:"I'll show you a fucking bargain"

well what does a bear trap in real life do? it traps bears. they dont call it a people trap, even though people use it to trap bears.

Yes

Kek

wheres the meme bitcoin graph?

we are literally in the "return to normal" phase, everything is in the green but nothing is close to what it once was

>2215381

GNT at all time high coinlet

>a coin where the devs control over 80% of the supply

ok faggot

This one?

Isn't the reason autists started panicking about this graph because we already had a double top and it looked like this?

People were telling "BULL TRAP!" on the first dip.

devs have 180mil(far from 80%) gnts locked away for atleast an year you coinlet
stay mad

Maybe you mean this one?

>he has a wealth of information about the hell storm that is coming along with other helpful anons trying to stop his lemming ass from running right off that cliff at full speed

>he still will not make the correct choice, the cliff is his destiny

>he will look back and remember this moment, this was the moment he could have prevented being a bag holder for the coming months

>this will be his first experience with bear markets and he is going to learn the painful way

God speed lemming, god speed...

oops I'm retarded, thought you were talking about gnosis

I got out of the top of the 2013 crash.

My principal investment was $100 about 4 years ago so there is no chance of me becoming a bagholder unless BTC crashes down to $1.

Take my hand son

bulls ARE getting trapped you fucking retard.

people rush to buy in or buy back in - they display "bullish" behaviour.

then the whales sell off their coin and the price plummets again. the bulls were TRICKED.

a bear trap is the opposite. a lack of growth signals that the market is doing nothing. then the whales buy up everything. the BEARS were tricked.

what we really need is a whale trap.

So you think were over the top now?

>what we really need is a whale trap.
how would that work?

A bunch of tiny asians with sharp pointy sticks.

I honestly have no idea. But I doubt we will see a repeat of something like 2013.

In 2013 the Bitcoin market was, smaller, restricted to the USA, there were very few exchanges and it was made up of quite specific community of people.

Now Bitcoin trading is spread over the entire world, you have a huge amount of exchanges in many different countries. There are people from all demographics and walks of life in Bitcoin not just tech nerds.

For it to crash like that to happen now it would require some kind of huge consensus from all these disparate parts of the market.

Lmao, you sound E X A C T L Y like all the faggots saying bitcoin was doomed when it crept up to the $ 1k mark.

I agree it won't be like 2013 but I'm not buying that this it's over and everything is ok now.

Rothschilds, Bilderberg and other Elites have started buying up the Crypto Industry

Crypto companies which have plausible long term viability, will likely be the new financial hubs for the globe in years to come

NXS
XEM
XMR
BTC

They surge finances into the WHOLE crypto market, to create a movement which will push itself whilst only having interest in certain cryptographic companies and blockchain tech itself

if we could somehow convince them to hand over value fiat for worthless internet money, the whale would be trick.

Is this Riccardo pianetti?

kek