Will Mooncoin go up again?

Should i sell my last coins or should i wait for a new memewave ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDeXP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hodl for at least another week, even if 5SATs is get

>he fell for the moonmeme

there is no hope for you. at this point it doesn't matter what you do.

Well someone is buying up as much as possible but they're refusing to up their price. If he gets enough then a pump could be in the works, why else?

No, and here is why:
There are approx. 200 billion moon coin out there.
Everytime it will grow just a small bit whales will start dumping.
There are just TOO many coins out there.
It wont work.

Let me just say I'm working on a full rundown of the technical aspects of the coin, both in layman's terms for the average Veeky Forumsnessman, but also fully sourced allowing a more technical insight.

We've been pretty dead over the weekend, but so have more communities due to the culling yesterday.

You know where to find us, it's been shilled here (I'm honestly sorry for the users who went overboard), but I do want to keep interest up.

The original investors were in it for the long haul, so the pump and dump came from other groups jumping in at the sudden rise.

There will be more of them no doubt, at 5sat again, 10 sat and so on.

My current focus is to build an easy to access knowledge database and keep up with the dev communication (check the ANN thread, and have talked personally to James).

I'm around a bit for any serious questions.

I got one million Moon.
Should I sell them at 5 sat, or do you recommend to hodl?

Any updates on the bittrex rumor?

volume is way way down.
Its not gonna happen.

Its full value won't be known until it hits Bittrex, I'd at least wait for that.

In the short run (weeks maybe months) there will likely be a few more pumps. Feel free to take advantage of that. The vol/24hr only makes the coin more popular

agswinner has contacted all relevant exchanges, waiting to hear back still. bittrex are pretty closed books until last minute.

This is what im afraid of 2, volume is shit now none is buying anything, why would it go to bittrex?

Since I still have a few moon I would love that to happen.
Maybe there will be another push in a few weeks or months.
But Moon was at ~1Sat for years and probably will stay that way.

Veeky Forums has done all they can with increasing vol.

The only way WE could increase it now is to sell out and rebuy, but we'd all just lose out.

The next step is getting other communities (reddit, twitter, altcoin forums) interested in the coin.

Honest question: There are always rumors about it hitting Bittrex, better never any evidence. Could you give some?

is the developer really going to deliver? It seems to me they just did a nice CSS layout to lure in suckers and made an XBY.

>inb4 XBY is legit
it is now, it wasn't when it was created, the dev just scammed a lot of guys then dissappeared.

>Mooncoin retards

>what is lying so retards buy shitty scamcoin? I am 12 I don't know!

This kind of evidence isn't enough for me, I am afraid.
I will hold nevertheless, my coins were for free

The current dev has been known in the community for quite a while and is well respected. He has a feud with someone on the forums atm, but thats between them over something minor (0.2btc)

All in all I have faith, maybe not heavy trust. Im personally only 20% invest in Mooncoin

Didn't mean it was, that's the current status.

Right now I'm not trying to convince any of you to buy in, just trying to share what information I've obtained.

HOLY FUCK CHECK BITTREX RIGHT NOW
ITS MOON TIME

We've all seen it. Shitty shop

>20% invest
same as me, still I fucked up because it was literally one of my first investments.
I mean if you put 1000 bucks into cryptos, get it to 2000 and then put 400 bucks into a shitcoin in hopes it moons it's not a big deal since those 400 bucks are part of your gains, however in my case were part of my initial investment.

I know, I'm an idiot... never traded before so I guess some errors are expected.

Just hodl, mooncoin has one of the best community that I have ever seen

Frankly, I love the moonword feature. I'm gonna have fun with that. Don't get super excited about it. It's a timestamped, free to use logbook essentially. And since I already have the coins, I might build a project on top of it. I actually like this coin.

you mean shills?
Have seen the thread bro, all they talk about is PnD and shit like that.

Ofc I will hodl but...

No, I mean the ANN board and discord channel. The community is actually putting in effort to bring what they believe in some where. What you see on Veeky Forums is just one side of the story

Exactly, we've done some great things together, and actually built a somewhat creative, competent and ambitious Veeky Forums community.

When I first got into investing (forex) I lost $500 instantly. I took a break and tried again, but this time with a bit more research and made $2000 (this was in 2014)

Dont fret too much over your first fuck ups. What I do advise is to read and learn about bitcoin first of all, and how it works. Understand your platform, then make more ambitious decisions.

There was no way to control that. Many members, hell half or more were new to Veeky Forums and were just in it for the memes and instant lambo. They learned the lesson they needed to.

I have lots of BTC! Now how do I maintain complete control over a cheap shitcoin's market?! I WANT MONEY! (PUMP... AND... DUMP!!)

Find a relatively new useless low volume clone coin that has a flashy and obscure platform with no direct influence on market price, and a short history of only maintaining a low price. (there are a lot of them. it shouldn't be too hard!)

Ramp up a shilling campaign saying "look how cheap this is! can only go up from here!" etc, etc "the tech is good, the developer has confirmed a major announcement, blah blah blah, platform is new and innovative! HODL THIS COIN IF YOU WANT LAMBOS!"

Maintain heavy buying pressure up to a given point on the chart!

Very gradually ease into your sell orders to create a soft envelope allowing the price to rise from the shilled buyers.

Shill out some "I told you to listen" threads, realistic blockfolio gain screenshots with the shitcoin tucked in there.

The coin will shill itself if you give enough of an illusion of potential success to these retards (they will buy it, and most of them will hold it! they wouldn't want to MISS OUT ON THOSE LAMBOS!!).

Eventually you may lose a degree of control over the market once it reaches a certain volume. In that event, just cancel your buy pressure and immediately DUMP on the remaining orders until the price at above your initial buy. Then watch another pump and dump occur naturally. Shills will automatically continue regardless of how much money the HODLers lost. If you want to continue on that coin, you'll have to put in a lot more effort and closely monitor the chart. Best to just move on to another coin! Leave that slut ravaged and gaping!

it's true

fool me once...

when will the next pump be?

Do you actually think they'll allow you to take their buy walls? Are you retarded?

well, when will it go up to 5 sats again?

Never. It took 20 hours yesterday to get buyers for 6 btc worth of MOON

>when

You cant predict this unless you keep on top of developments or whale groups.

should i just sell at 2 then? bought at one, so...

>tfw waiting for 10 sats...
It can still happen, right guys?

patience.

How much did you even invest?

discord.gg/JDeXP

join if you want to actually learn something about your investment and interact with a fun Veeky Forums community

If you don't believe it will go up further sure, there is no way to buy back in at 1 sat with the current buy walls though.

I think we'll see it go between 2-6 sats a couple of times over the next couple of weeks.

Sitting on 10.7m, bought at 2 sats.
Cheers for the link.

quick bump for visibility

the Dev can get it on Yobit if he wants more volume.

it doesn't cost and is pretty easy to do, but it must be the dev who arranges it.

What is the 600% referencing?

now that... I need to find out, sorry

I'll message him about it.

Bittrex is more concerned with community support and tech. Moon has both

I love this coin and have a bunch and some buy orders at 1. But the shilling is doing no good. We need to have 1 thread to answer questions and kill the others.

This.

Holding here, it's just a small part of my investments. I'd hodl and wait for a memewave which is to come sooner or later.
My guess would be:
>whales accumulate slowly - happening now
>volume falls to pre-pump for some time
>whales start pumping again to ~5-10 sats

Or, if you don't mind waiting, just buy with like 1%-10% of your alt trading allowance, put it aside and check on it once in a while - that's probably the best and least time consuming way to invest in alts. You must be aware that high risk means high reward, or high loss, so don't invest your safety pillow in it, just the spare sats.

I've made 10x on RDD, currently having 40% of my funds in ETH, 40% spread around promising alts, and 20% in shitcoins which I find promising -10% in MOON and 10% in ESP2.

Where the fuck is the dev?! Get that mother fucker to work!

Seriously doesn't he wasn't to be rich?

This is true. There is too big of a buy wall at 1 sat for the whales not to be buying up to pump this to huge numbers.