Has a case of "an atheist forces himself to go to Mass just to have some structure in his life and because he enjoys...

Has a case of "an atheist forces himself to go to Mass just to have some structure in his life and because he enjoys the music" ever ended well or should I not even bother wasting my time?

They call themselves cultural Christians.

It's not a bad thing.

Don't bother wasting your time. If you enjoy the music so much, download it from somewhere and listen to it at home.

Do not do anything to support any religion: stand back, and hasten its decline.

You do realize that atheism is the thing that is slowly on the decline, right?

Well it's never ended badly so you do you.

I'm an atheist. I don't attend church regularly, but I have. My entire extended family is religious other than myself. I don't hate religious people like most atheists do, and actually align with them morally. Just my morals aren't based on religion or any kind of belief in their inherent correctness, just that I believe Christian morality is generally a good guideline for a strong country. Some disagreements, but I still believe in encouraging personal responsibility and a strong family unit.

I guess my point is...go ahead and go to church if it makes you feel good even if you don't believe in it. Trust me, they won't turn you away. Even if they know you're an atheist, they won't shove you out the door. They can be very nice people.

Catholicism has the most aesthetic religion behind Orthodoxy and this is coming from an atheist. Their masses are entertaining and the architecture is nice. I've been to American Catholic churches which design themselves like old European chapels and churches with great stained glass windows.

Atheists tend to be liberal (and thus they invite large numbers of immigrants), and they don't make babies, so they're pretty much self defeating.

>A 2016 U.S. study found that church attendance during young adulthood was 41% among Generation Z, compared with 18 percent for Millennials at the same ages, 21 percent of Generation X, and 26 percent of baby boomers.[48]

Ever heard of Constantine the Great ?

Plenty of people enjoy watching strange customs for enterteinment.

The number will drop. Just wait until the wall gets erected.

There's a gaping, existential void inside many men. The lucky ones are Catholic and have something traditional to turn back to. Modernity has gotten away with too much in my opinion.

Just remember not to worship the ashes, but to preserve the fire.

You're so retarded you can only talk in memes to deflect from the fact that you don't even have any arguments.

>Atheists tend to be liberal (and thus they invite large numbers of immigrants)
I'm gonna need a source for that. Remember the 25 year rule.

If you want structure in your life, join the army and download a playlist of hymns or something.

Why don't you just convert? Are you retarded?

Not him, but what's the source on that?

i think this to be true
we should rewrite it as "atheists tend to have liberal values..." then it becomes mostly true

Pew research center

How can he convert if he doesn't believe?