Out of 10

How do you rate your chances of making it?

i rate them pretty good. like 7-10. but remember, it is a marathon, not a sprint.

Positiv
>good bodytype

Neutral
>Face maybe good, sunglasses ruin my judgement

Negativ
>tanned
>skin cancer

Overall a 5/10
They are probably very boring persons too so I would rather go into a fuck house and pick a prosti whose the closest to their bodytype and fuck till my balls shatter for a few hunderd bucks.

about 8-9/10

Making it in my standards means being able to do what I want and not be depended on a wagecuck job anymore.

6-7.

ill keep faith until 2023(ill be 24) but if theres no tangible progress by then its time to visit gandy

MODS

>he cant do math

Am gonna make it since im not a no coiner.
But my health is so shit maybe i wont matter

>But my health is so shit maybe i wont matter

whats up boyo? i hope your taking 15k iu vit d daily.

I have 21 BTC so I will be a millionaire in 10 years according to the laws of physics.

That depend what you mean by "make it".
I can get the normal package easily with my soon to be master degree in computer science.
But going higher will be near-impossible if i don't take heavy risk.

1.2/10

wagecuck making $75-80k/yr. $80k net worth of which $30k is liquid. screwed cuz of age (32) and poor health.

9 if English was my first language
10 if above and 6'

2/10

At least I'll be dead someday soon and won't have to deal with this bullshit any longer.

I make 21k a year. Kill yourself faggot.

:(

This is a wagecuck. Fuck I thought that meant living paycheck to paycheck.

I'm a wagecuck

In crypto? Maybe a 5/10
In life? Maybe a 5.1/10

About a 9/10.

Got about 6 more years until I retire at 37 (3 years before I planned). Feels pretty good.

About tree fiddy

a solid 5 at least. maybe less if my spergdom unravels in a big way.

fuck you, you probably have a normie career

I'm a stupid man phamalam

Probably 5/10

Everything is going well but I still feel like shit and want to give up nearly every day.

I got 642k DGB when it was 115. I feel very good about my situation a year from now.

jebus nice, i should've got more than just 50k digicuck while it was at 37, if only i got a million at that price.

yeah that i hate. it has killed my motivation and drive completely. but im stuck and cant leave

I already have a long-term gf who is perfect and out of my league so that helps my confidence.