Oh god...$20,000 down the drain. I can't believe I got talked into crypto by you fucking NEETS...

Oh god...$20,000 down the drain. I can't believe I got talked into crypto by you fucking NEETS. I'll never make this mistake again.

Kek why didn't you only invest what you're willing to lose?
Who the fuck invests $20k into crypto?

HODL

Dw bro, people like you who bought into the peak will play a fundamental in the ass-destruction of the bulls in that lovely trap that's waiting.

*fundamental role

why did you buy the top, now you have to wait.Or Sell buy the dip sell buy the dip.

OP how does it feel if you were just 2-3 months early you could have turned $500 into 20k?

I already fuckign sold

Hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahha

>he cashed out a long-term deflationary asset because of very short term perform ance
>he is a double digit IQ brainet

Neck yourself you fuckin mongoloids

I wish I'd had the foresight to sell at its peak. I wish I had some loose money to throw at it now. This dip was just the veteran crypto traders cashing in because crypto is now being served to the masses. It is about to skyrocket. Not saying we've hit the floor yet, but the rebound is going to be tremendous.

Tl:dr
>hodl

Fuck these unstable coins. Im tired of losing again and again. I went burstcoin, bought their assets and now i earn more through dividends than trading ever gave me.

Are you the student loan user

>WEAK

Anyone else see an opportunity here, or is my math bad?

This, work your way up to bigger volumes. That way if you fail, you know you're not cut out for it, and you haven't lost much of an initial investment

If you give me 0.0*** BTC I'll play this game with you. We can be poor together.
19C4DuRKizkLwfJCmC1NN7FYNVEHxpe74c

OP, I'm sorry that people like me weren't around to guide you away from the shills with actual market advice.

There are some people who literally never buy during the bull phase and only but during the accumulation phase which occurred months ago.

>1st thread of an angry suicidal coiner

This is it guys, this is the signal that we've reached the bottom.
BUYBUYUBYUBYBYUBBUBYBUBUB

Thanks for transferring 20k to us NEETs

>1st thread
Where the fuck have you been?

so far all ive been seeing in suicidal nocoiners

I suppose I should confess, I shill cryptos daily yet I don't own a single coin.

My words of advice for you. stop having weak hands, hold for the long haul.

THERE IS STILL CHANCE. RUMORS ARE MOONCOIN IS GOING TO BE THE NEW BTC IN CHINA AND JAPAN!!!

>pic related
a friend of mine ate 1/4 of the pouch for 5$ and nothing happened, solid investment tbqh

how? I mean this past couple of days have been a wild ride but I only lost a bit of money because I sold a shitcoin and used that to buy more ETH on the dip

nice infomercial, now go tell your mom that today she will be gettin only nigger dicks

I literally lost half of my savings because of that shit. I bought btc at 2500 and sold half of it because of the crash.

If someone would like to help a poor fag out it'd be nice.

1GdPsi8vWA3Nq1TPhPovjMjTDhr4LwrtRj

If we give you money, you will never learn. If you think you'd still learn, you don't know how your brain works.

You have to know when to hold, know when to fold.

I made almost 2 grand on this bubble (i n p r o f i t :^) ). Buy low, sell high, and only HODL when it makes sense.

I understand that. But my plan from now on is to just hold and leave it be for the 5 years. I'm not made to be a trader.

>made almost 2k on crypto
>offers trading tips

I'd say it's bretty gud considering I put less than a grand in to start.