How to get rich

I PROMISE YOU THIS IS NOT A SHILL

The S&P 500 is the investment of the future.

See these returns?

89% gain over the past 5 year.
Consistent. Reliable.

Invest only $10,000? At this rate, in 40 years you'll be in lamboland. I'm talking 1.6 mil+ money!

Sounds too good to be true I know. Trust me, it's real.

Buy now before you miss out on these massive profits

>90% in 5years
when will nocoiners learn

it's pretty nice. dividends often grow every year as well. my first dividend was 48 cents a share, now it's north of 1 dollar a share, per quarter.

It's being propped up by the nasdaq, which is being propped up by Amazon stocks (which is reaching $1000 per stock, which is a completely rational and maintainable price), but you're right, it'll keep rising forever and ever and ever and ever....

>only 10,000$
some of us are college students. I can't afford this kind of cash.

I only have money for crypto.

Get a McJob then poorfag

I'm only being partially sarcastic here too btw. It really seems like it could do that.

I'm also interested in investing in S&P500 but historically it's never been a good idea to invest in an index fund at an ATH.

I'm investing in properties for now, though next time the bubble bursts I'll put some money into it.

Thanks senpai, I'll invest my coins gains after the next stock market crash

It's 250$ a month in my country.

I'm going to try and hit on crypto and diversify into monthly high div stocks so I can supplement my income.

I saw an article where they calculated that once a ceiling in the S&P500 has been breeched it takes, on average, 40 years of busts and boom cycles for that ceiling to be considered a floor.

So most likely the equities market is way overvalued but everyone know this because the US Fed has has QE and low rates for the since the GFC and they are hoping that their rising rates now won't blow everything up but the end of a credit cycle globally and a rocky forecast ahead I would say investing now into equities in any substantial way could see you sustain big capital losses that will be hard to swallow when you're losing a lot. Also remember that y = x / (1-x) is the formula for how much of a gain (y) is needed to recover from a loss (x, expressed as a decimal percentage. That means if you lose 50% you will need the price to improve by 100% to break even, 90% losses require 900% gains.

I recommend all the coiners here, who aren't particularly familiar with financial markets, to pay attention over these coming months to what's said about the indices. You'll see the same the delusions apply to bulls across all financial markets, that things can constantly keep going up at an increasing rate, and that "you better get in now before you miss out".

You'll probably see the similarities between crypto's correction and what's about to happen to many of US indices, which are currently very far from most of their weekly moving average supports.

Can't find S&P 500coin on bittrex...

>this is what coinfags actually believe

You could just do the same with ETH and wait 20 years. Dis da future magne.

I still think it'd be a good idea to invest in an index fund, I could be absolutely wrong, and even if there is a correction, it'll be short-lived. Just pointing out similarities.

Lol
A moon coin for u good sir!

2SD8FGgYRrpSe8GSkfQbpHoLhNKhccm8Z9
thanks in advance

buy low sell high. the sp500 and the US economy in general is a giant fking bubble about to pop, buying now to invest is a terrible and dumb idea.

They gave you all the moon coins that I hold

WOW 100% in 5 years??!?!?!?!?!

Diferrence is that US FED fucking protects the SP500 more than anything. Whales that trĂ­ed to attsck it got sliced in days

Stocks and such are too slow. This generation is full of high dex gamers, autists and people who can't sit still for more than 30 minutes at a time unless its playing a game. It sounds stupid, but i believe the future is anything that can move fast enough to appease this generation and the next (which is even worse)