>manage to turn it into €300 000
>somehow almost €100 000 of that now belongs to the government

LITERALLY THEFT

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpremier.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

learn how to avoid taxes noob

Just give it to charity

33% worth of taxes. Where do you fucking live?

On a different note, a kinda retarded question not just for OP. What would happen if you didn't pay? What if you hid it under your bed and locked yourself in your room? Would the cops burst in and take your money?

In a more serious tone, what about moving them offshore? And spending it from there. Would they still get taxed?

Can't you withdraw it through a company you open in a tax free region?

Why would you convert crypto into fiat? Isn't crypto THE FUTURE and totally not virtual tulips? Or are cryptocucks just hypocrites?

because its easier to pay your groceries with dollars than with bitcoin or a gold bar.. duh

Can't make a house payment with BTC quite yet.

>Isn't crypto THE FUTURE and totally not virtual tulips?

It is, which is why most "cryptocucks" have made 10x in a month what you make in a year.

>he didn't open an off shore bank account in a tax haven country
>he didnt wire his earnings to that account

i know youre role playing but you need to plan that shit out

fuck you public services thief

leveraged shorts if you know what youre doing

no need to cash out

Could the average Joe Schmuck do that?

you need large capital to do this for starters, the days of a bank account thats insured and trustworthy and also private are over; now its all about bullshit like "investments" in other countries

but fuck all that when you can do the same thing but better by keeping it in bitcoin to begin with

taxation IS theft.

I bet tulipfags from 1630 said the same thing.

Yeah the government is just laughing and spending your money on cotton candy and hookers. Definitely not funding education and roads and municipal waste management and water treatment. You can open a faucet and water comes out. You can shit in a toilet and it gets flushed away. Suck it up you big baby.

I'm not against all taxation but I do think taxing bitcoin profits at 33% is just plain theft. There is no conceivable explanation for why they should be entitled to A THIRD of someone's profits.

I'll give you that. That's pretty fucked. Specifically bitcoin?? That can't be right. Here in Canada it's just capital gains tax. Roughly 5% depending on your annual income.

And yet I pay for my own education and utilities and I've even considered paying for toll roads because the public ones are so shitty and full of traffic. Hmmm...

yes you can
bitpremier.com/

And besides, those services are mostly handled by local governments. The federal government who taxes capital gains mostly uses that revenue to advance the genocide of whites.

Redistribution of wealth, whether you like it or not, results in a society that is much more reliable and much more compatible with upward mobility than a society in which the rich get to hoard everything, and the only upward mobility for the poor comes in the form of

A) Charity
B) Employment, which will be reframed as charity by the rich.

People are cutthroat, especially those at the top. People don't hire other wagies unless the wagies they hire can make them more money than the wagie's wage. Employment is self-interest taken to an extreme. You leverage your means of production and accumulated wealth against the time and energy of someone poorer and more desparate than yourself. Nobody but those whose ancestors won would even have a chance if it weren't for taxes and other necessary evils. Until overproduction and AI puts us in post-scarcity mode taxes are necessary.

Once post-scarcity and AI kick in negative income tax or Basic guaranteed income will become necessary.

If these don't happen speculators will leverage their assets against the whole of humanity and create the biggest slave colonies in human history as they move off into space.

>paying taxes

Taxation is theft.

If I was a tax paying cuck the government would have taken about 2.2m dollars (all from crypto) from me.

How did you avoid it? Did you just not cash out?

My friend existence is theft.

Taxation, like militaries, money, and employment, is a necessary evil.

I will agree that taxation is theft.

Employment is theft. Military is sanctioned murder. Governments are corrupt. Businesses are corrupt. And taxation done properly is the only form of theft which gives the majority leverage against the enriched few.

Corrupt power structures are better than cutthroat wastelands.

I also want to know the answer to this. Do you just start using BTC as currency?

- posted using the fruits of government funded military research channeled via government infrustructure

>open LLC on the caymans
>trade on behalf of said company
>pay no capital gains tax

wew

tax in general isnt necessarily theft, but taxing gains on something as speculative as bitcoin trading makes no sense at all. no "public services" helped in any way towards gains made through something like that.

I really could not give a single fuck about poor people's upper mobility, nor do I agree with your underlying premise that social mobility is in anyway desirable.

this guy fucks

>this guy fucks

sorry forgot noone here fucks

>5%

Source? It's 50% of capital your capital gains taxed at the marginal tax rate

(Capital gain x 50.00%) x marginal tax rate = capital gain tax

this guy sucks

This kind of attitude is literally why crypto is becoming relevant. Old money deserves to be destroyed for a reason. Useless rich fucks that really provide nothing to society anymore.

this guy sucks

Taxation is theft, period.

Don't convert it into fiat, just wait for the day you can buy everything with crypto

rebecca! how pumped are you for tonight's episode of Silicon Valley?

really makes you think..

basic income will never be necessary

once AI and automation make 90%+ human labour unnecessary for producing basic items for survival, those people become completely useless and theres no reason to provide for them as theyre no longer a net positive on society.

no rich person is going to want to throw away most of his money to fund a bunch of basic incomers. if their only option is massive taxation why even bother trying to create highly automated companies and services in the first place, when a much lower paid job will still yield 90% the same pay after tax. why even create services to sell to people who can only afford them because you're paying them to buy your own shit after the government skims off their share.

no rich or even slightly well off person is going to stand by while people try to step in to steal their money. the first countries to introduce this will lose most of their talent in a matter of years unless they can create a system where so much infrastructure is dismantled that no one pays more in taxes than before.

>not holding long term to cash out at a bigger bitcoin price and pay less taxes
fucking idiot

>bitpremier.com/
Thankyou for this senpai

machines that they replace humans with will be taxed, to stop countries from rebelling and killing the elites once they've bought everything

Basic guaranteed income will be spent on consumption by most normies for net rich gainz.

There will be massive incentive for the rich for BIG or negative income tax or both.

It will guarantee the poor will continue being consumers instead of dying off. It's an investment in consumers, and the consumers are meant to be on an eternal boom bust cycle.

Just think of the consumer as their own form of currency, and wealth redistribution as a forced investment

Yes you would go to jail.

Yes, I imagine viper does fuck
and smoke crack

if they can't earn their own money to spend on consumption though....

the government can't do nothing, they cant steal your bitcoins

hold for 10+ years and retire, 1 BTC will be enough.

>It will guarantee the poor will continue being consumers instead of dying off.

>hey remember the old caste society?
>yeah, it was horrible, but considering how things worked back then it was a necessary evil...
>we're bring it back, baby!
>WHAT WHY
>well we need someone to sell our stuff to, so why not turn 9 billion people into debt slaves and work them until they drop?
>WHYYYY
>how else am i supposed to enjoy a life of fucking children and doing satanic rituals?

You're an idiot.

The poor make better employees and consumers when they have upward mobility.

There is an incentive to invest in the poor for your own personal gain.

The poor need to be healthy and happy enough to become steady wagecucks who do the jobs you don't want to do.

By not giving a fuck about the poor you provide incentive for them to become molotov-tier and unruly.

just use local bitcoins :^)

Everyone in this thread who claims to have avoided taxes is lying. I promise.

It's actually comical. And those who avoid taxes are the ones who post their blockfolio with less than $5k in their port.

This board is cancer. Taxes suck, but it's part of life.

Old money always wins in the end, untermensch.

They will more often than not if they are given a social safety net time and time again. This is why the removal of social safety nets almost always result in market crashes, just like the removal of regulations almost always results in market volatility.

Is Julius Caesar's family still rich?

I'm glad you understand

how to 10000% gainz?

you guys already see the illuminati control and how it gonna end, what shall we do ? :/ just wait for die ?

The problem here is you think that you think "upper mobility" is the same as being "healthy and happy."

i'm sure there are developing countries out there that would love for you to set your automation factories up out there for much better

consumption is down and will continue going down, give people some extra money most of them not needing it to survive will save it. multinationals will be the only ones to benefit because they'll be able to set up in the most attractive taxed countries for production and sidestep most of it.

the kind of basic items poor people need will only increase in value to offset the tax. the money is just forcefully being spread around, but the government is going to take a share, and a certain % will be saved instead of spent.

its going to be a raw deal for everyone but the most poor individuals, and when the middle class lose their jobs too, they'll be relegated to being poor and will have even less spending power. this only works out in a society where there's no way for the rich to escape.

But he's right

You survive on Little Caesar's Pizza and yet somehow that's a question.

much better rates*

My friend, we are all wait for die

i do have a problem with taxes (specifically federal taxes), but they are necessary, at least when you're dealing with nations as big as the US.

i've read that government intervention isn't necessarily a bad thing because although it does introduce inefficiency into the economy (and if you disagree just look at the NHS), it provides for the development of organizations that can have radical impacts on other, unrelated parts of the economy (and nation), that wouldn't otherwise exist.

for example: the military isn't very useful by itself (it's entire job is to invade countries in the end), but it allows the nation to develop with the assumption that random cities won't get flattened for no reason. you can't assume that the military in it's present form would exist without taxes because of the sheer scale of organization required to run such a thing. giving everyone a rifle and telling them to protect their neighbors might work for civil defense, but that won't work when you're attempting to conduct air raids.

i just want to pay less taxes though. it's fucking annoying when i have to accompany a friend with a knife wound or something into the hospital, and i see 14 people in the emergency department because they have a cold. i don't want to pay for that.

Do they take it automatically or will they send you a bill or some shit

lmao
truuuuuuu

>the poor make better consumers and employees when they THINK they have upward mobility

Ftfy

you have to report it to the IRS, and if you don't you're going to get fucked once they find out. even just depositing $10,000 into your bank account out of the blue will have your bank investigating you for fraud, and trying to deposit the full $300,000 would probably put a semi-permanent hold on your account until the IRS is done sodomizing you.

is there any way to avoid this or are we just completely fucked

Grab a bitcoin card and use for you daily buys...and don't bring that money back to your bank account

do what suggested i guess, but what's the point of going to all that effort if you can't buy your sick NEET ferrari or buy 1/12th of a suburban house in san francisco?

>transfer to private wallet
>oopsie daisy I lost the wallet and my pass keys
>claim capital loss on taxes to offset trade gains
>wait a couple years
>move to some country like the Phillippines
>live like a king

That's because you're clearly a piece of shit edgy teenager

You sound like a little bitch. If you were a real man you wouldn't need your kike buddies at the IRS to steal money from people whose ancestors weren't total failures for you to have a decent life.

Owned his ass
Gg

I'm sorry you're so unhappy user.

>bitpremier.com/
>can afford a nuclear bunker
This is oddly tempting.

Open a company in Denmark

No taxes on crypto

Lel here in Slovenia you only pay tax if you mine them.

Is Slovenia part of the EU? Could I just 'move' to Slovenia and cash out there tax-free?

I wonder about this as well

If I would have to pay 100k or more in taxes I would just move

Could you also avoid the scrutiny of the IRS if you just cash out small amounts every week to coer your living expenses?

It's all beyond me; you receive after-tax money and either spend or invest it. Retarded spender doesn't get taxed, investor does. Rigged motive is fucking obvious!

An idea: withdraw all after-tax money and use a service like localbitcoins, so that your money becomes untraceable. If banks ever starts questioning your reasons, simply answer, "I'm an alcoholic retard who loves spending money on useless shit. Now shut up and give me my money."

Veeky Forums, recommend me some good BTC wallets. Is anyone using localbitcoins? Are you happy w/ those type of services? Is this type of deal legal? Pros, cons, ideas, suggestions? Is someone else as much pissed off?

What does cash out mean to you? Are you transferring USD to your bank account or getting cash from an ATM?

He probably lives in Sweden.

Get back in cuckshed, Sven and pay your tax to the bull government!

Great idea.
Which bitcoin VISA card would you recommend? Which one has the least commissions?

>advance the genocide of whites.

we're literally funding our own deaths

I don't think there's something like bitcoin atm's in Europe.

maybe if you dealt with BTC ATM's exclusively

you'll get raped by the fees, but no taxes i believe

i don't know bro, i would like to know either, i don't even know if the card is anonymous

Is mining ETH in anyway profitable? I got a 480 in my rig not doing anything.

Mining is a meme unless you're mining shitcoins that you think will be worth something.

The only way to make a real profit mining is by buying hardware specifically for it.

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

>>convert €3000 into crypto
>>manage to turn it into €300 000
Nice LARP.

Anyway if you enjoy using roads, having electricity and running water, and not getting bombed by foreign countries, giving away a small fraction of the money you earned by doing literally nothing is a small price to pay.

>you don't already pay road tax
>you don't already pay electricity + maintenance fees
>you don't already pay for your water

Capital gains tax is just a tax on top of all the other taxes you're already forced to pay in order to make sure your politicians can live fancy.

>You can open a faucet and water comes out. You can shit in a toilet and it gets flushed away.

Because I pay for it. I see more and more wealth centralized in the elderly cohors, who charge me for the privilege to live. They're the landlords, the business owners, the shareholders. Completely out of touch with what's it like to start your life now. Why give them more and more money for health services/security/etc...? Taxation doesnt benefit the young, it benefits the old.

Cry me a river you big baby. Those other taxes would be much larger if they didn't also recieve funds from capital gains. You didn't lift a finger to earn that money, so it's time to grow up.