Hey mommy, i'm going to be a millionaire! :)

Opinion, sir?

Other urls found in this thread:

kraken.com/charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

crash to 1400 over 2 days

>comparing the sale of flowers in the 1600s to a modern day decentralized asset exchange that operates on a worldwide communication network

oy good luck goyim, make sure you take out a large loan and short bitcoin today

We're going to hell under 1700!!

[spoiler]
Crash under gold price, people get fed up with crypto buy gold with the money they have left. Gold price starts rising while crypto's crashes even further. Gold can no longer be delivered, gold and silver EXPLODE people rush into the alternative back to crypto. This will be your summer [/spoiler]

What does it mean?
Is a whale buying at 1700 expecting it to go down?

Where do i find these orders

you can openly see the orders on all exchanges, e.g. go to kraken.com/charts and select 'xbt/usd'.

1700 is the last big pile of buy orders. below - just freefall.

tulip has no use but cryptocoin can be used as currency

so your comparison is invalid

Da fuck use does crypto have other than illegal transactions and pyramid schemes?

But whales are also buying loads at ~2000k
Seems like nobody knows

tulips can be used as currency. if you bought a tulip for X dollars in the bubble you could reasonably use that tulip to by X dollars of goods.

let me build on your argument. currency is an asset which is used to make payments. this is what gives currency intristic value.

but effectively bitcoin cannot be used to make payments today for various reasons:
- [1] low adoption - not many stores offer bitcoin payments (this is changing now worldwide, but still btc is not accepted among society)
- [2] price stability - to make payments a currency must be stable in price; otherwise neither sellers, nor buyers of goods will make a transaction, because they don't know if their trade turns out good or bad
- [3] today's usage - today bitcoin is mainly used by die-hard fans or speculators. both parties are not willing to spend their bitcoin, because their aim is to keep btc for higher prices / idealistic reasons

therefore bitcoin cannot be used to make payments today and is not better than a tulip.

on the other hand granny (rip) loved putting tulips in the window - q.e.d.

aaand the market capitalization has revesed once more; money flows away from the crypto space - byebye.

dump you stupid cunts, we're going to 1400 ish

>sir
fuck off pajeet

no comment

Not sure about you, but I just made a purchase today with LTC. It's fast, easy, and I'm not all that concerned about spending a few here and there since I've got a big stash. When bitcoin gets its shit sorted, I think usage will follow as the price stabilizes and more vendors accept it. It's already in use by newegg and a bunch of other nerd-vendors. Japan's also beginning to come around to using BTC as well so the long term outlook seems good to me.

ah yes, muh charts

If I can sell right at the top

Usually crashes get worse. This time probably will crash harder

Yes yes yes!!!
Come down to my $1000 buy targets!

>illegal transactions have no value
uhhhh