LOL

LOL

ETERNALLY POZZED

LMAO

Yikes

DELETE THIS

>We will have a financial loss this month
>the loss will grow over time

But how.. those poor.. African.. children.. give back to them... I'm heartbroken now

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHA
*breathes in*
HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is actually a good move and good news for posw holders. Time to focus on taking POSW to the moon devs.

Your denial is at a level I've never thought possible. I'm so sorry.

How much are you down bro?

wow holy fuck I'm glad I never bought in

(although I got vox'd or moon'd)

Must be nice having to watch over your shoulder the rest of your life.

We'll see about that. I'm holding POSW for the long run, it's bound to bounce back at some point. Hopefully, the dev team has figured out that they simply aren't doing enough to help promote their coin. It sounds like they just did though.

I'm currently holding 5k coins bought between 4k-12k sats. So it cost me probably 0.3-0.4 btc so far.

This is a good thing in the end, I'm only down $37,000 but it'll be okay.

>seriously investing in an experiment

You fucking idiots had this coming

Buy the dip.

Literally don't care about this shit anymore. If it moons that's great, if it crashes and burns oh well. Can't win them all. Already moved on to bigger and better things.

i actually agree with this. get rid of 80% of the shitcoins listed, dont need em, definitely a waste of time and setting up the infrastructure for most of em.

i actually use it to stake my RDD. getting like 100 free RDD every day. p chill. only hodlin like 500 posw, but i actually do think the wallet has potential. they really should list DGB asap

Ouch. Feel bad for all the cucks who participated in this.

Could never justify buying something that literally says "Piece of Shit Wallet"

You guys are ALL niggers I'm still holdin

Still hodling, but I have started to lose faith in the competence of the developers. Also they need to fire that sandnigger Greek cunt running the posw_support account.

I still think when masternode pools are added it will have a chance to recover, but anyone who bought above 5k will basically be bag holding for months.

if only shitcoins like posw could be removed from the entire crypto ecosystem itself.

5 grand ;_; just go back up to 0.20$ you faggots told me to hodl