I'm planning to buy $50 of Bitcoins and $50 of Ethereum when there's a dip in each of those currencies' value

I'm planning to buy $50 of Bitcoins and $50 of Ethereum when there's a dip in each of those currencies' value.

Rate my plan

boring, but do you user, take the steps

How much coins do you have to buy coins to be okay?
t. Poorfag from a third world country

Wow, if you're really really lucky you might make $100 profit!

Great investment!

at least all of them

Jesus, being a poorfag must suck. You'll own less than 1/3 an ETH and, what, 3% of a BTC?

Nigger, my advice, just drop the $100 on LTC. That was you at least get somewhere between 3-4 whole coins.

solid plan. 8/10 if executed right.

Put it in a low market cap shit coin with a potential to 10-20x. Take out the original 50$ and then rinse and repeat till you turn it into 5-10k or lose it all trading. Free thrills for a month.

Thinking the number of units of a currency you buy matters more than % gain.

You can really tell a pleb mind from a patrician mind when you see this constant conflation.

>"Uuuuhhhh ETH worth $175 that's a lot of dollars must be espensive"

>eth goes up 5%

>glad I bought dogecoin which went up 0.001% because hey at least I could afford more of them

I don't understand this cash out mentality. What's the big deal about 'getting your initial investment back'? You've already invested, either you're planning on that extra initial investment growing in which case the initial investment doesn't grow and you're sitting on, what, an extra 50-400 dollars in savings?
Did you not even have the money to spend in the first place? Then you would have been in serious trouble putting your savings in, and wasted your time on a bet. If you take it out, you're losing out on any growth in your investment as well as not reducing your risk.
It's poor man's thinking. Doesn't help you at all in the long run and isn't in your best interest. The only people who should be cashing out are those who need the money.

You're partly wrong though, if you buy 100 Doge and it goes up 5% you'll have way more money if you sell than if eth went up 5% because eth is more expensive.
I suppose you already know this but I wanted to clarify, the main way people make money with crypto is buying 10 gazillion shitcoins and then the shitcoin is now worth 1 cent instead of 1 shit.

Better do it soon

>doge goes up 5%
>eth goes up 5%
>somehow make more money off of one 5% than the other
>????

5% is five fucking percent regardless of the price, this has to be bait.

See Owning .3 ETH isn't going to make you stacks.

>own 1 ETH
>goes up 5%
> = nothing
>own 100000000 doge
>goes up 5%
> = stacks
Are you retarded? You make that 5% PER coin

I don't think Veeky Forums is that smart tho, probably they all think >hurrdurr 5% is 5%

too bad for them I guess,

also this is why we at mooncoin will get the lambdos and those suckers here will never understand the difference between 5% on one coin or 5% on a countless bunch of sat coins.

>own $50 of shitcoin A
>goes up 5%
>you now have $52.50

>own $50 of shitcoin B
>goes up 5%
>you now have $52.50

Really fires my synapses

i think what he is failing to understand is that he's putting a higher value to the amount he is buying to dogecoin than to ETH. or maybe he is just trolling

Except for the fact that 100,000,000 doge costs way more than 1 ETH. But you are a beyond helpless retard.

Go put all your money into mooncoin like this dumbshit

You must be retarded.
You make 5% off your whole investment so it doesn't mean shit if it's one coin or 100.

lmao how new are you, read some crypto trading 101..

As he said, its profit perc/coin --> PER COIN

0/10 - too stupid to possess wealth.

Yeah it is five percent, but you have more doge because doge is cheap. You are correct, but it's worthless to making a significant profit.
For instance I bought 1 eth at 85, it's 160ish now, thats about 100%, but if I bought eth when it was 5 dollars I would have 17 eth for my 85 dollars and the percent would be far greater. I don't see where I'm wrong here.

Great try OP.
Maybe in ten years you'll double your earnings.

I'm telling him to get in on shit coins which can go down any time. Considering he only has 50$ to invest (which is a joke amount to do any kind of investing really), it seems like he would need the money. It's basic risk management when what I'm recommending him is almost as good as betting on red or black in roulette.

All this IQ

you idiots are retarded

fuck you

your amount isn't what makes your plan shit.

your 50/50 btc/eth split is a bad idea

do 20/80 for a better plan

just buy some shitcoins with potential and wait for the next crypto bull market