Bitcoin is FINISHED! There is no possible way it can recover from this

Bitcoin is FINISHED! There is no possible way it can recover from this.

It's going back down to $500.

I'm so glad I never fell for the crypto meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ65uMscq1A
youtube.com/watch?v=fcORP2nN-es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doubt it to be honest, too many interested people currently

$500?
More like $5 lmaooooooo

Sup nocoiner

What if it is just correcting itself from that unnatural spike and divergence from that line you drew?

If it goes below $1000 I'm going all in

I doubt that it'll go below 1900. This market moves so fast it would have by now.

Well.. probably not $500 but more like $1500. This correction was long overdue.

Try 2000$

I'm gonna need a pickup truck

It already went below that yesterday and it's trading on polo for about 1900 now.

to carry the debt ?

Yeah saw this. Glad I downsized to just 1 BTC.

ok guys lemme tell you something

crashes, whatever fucking kind almost always come in three waves (or legs)

read literally any literature for source (notch 559 on yo mommas bed post)

now how many sharp red down lines (legs, waves) do you see on OP's image

go margin long for lambo quicker than literally any fucking shitcoin

>It's going back down to $500
well that would still leave me with a plus

pic related is what you need

Fuck sake I posted this as bait but Veeky Forums is too thick to click on the image and see that it's just a small correction back to the trend.

Sure it might actually fall pretty low. It's going 3k next year though so I wouldn't call it finished. Good time to buy in if anything

>drops 33 billion dollars in 12 hours
>a small correction

Now is a great time to buy in if you like losing money.

How would you lose money if it's going up in the future? dumbo

Welcome to cryptocurrency.

please, can KEK please bring it back to $5? Because I am going to sell half of everything I own to get back on board. Bitcoin has survived every dump and returned stronger. call it currency, call it pump or call it chicken soup. I could care less. It is easy to get in and out of and people will keep trying to push it and rebuild it. Kim dot Commy said get ready for 10k. I'm down.

>not taking account that tethers are worth more than dollars.

>not using a graph denominated in dollars instead of USDT, which fluctuates in value.

It probably won't go under this meme slope.

Do Veeky Forums posts get added to the obituaries?

>33billion
What?

>a small correction
>more than the entire market cap a month ago

>he didn't see the 6 gorillion dip overnight

The irony is, the price keeps going up so fast that I cannot keep up with updating this pic.

>33 billion
>mfw I found a zimbabwe poster

>The irony is, the price keeps going up so fast that I cannot keep up with updating this pic.

How liquid is Bitcoin? Like, how easy is it to buy it with and sell for USD specifically if I wanted to trade?

>Literally go to any exchange except coinbase, dump money into it, and make buy/sell orders
>Transfer to bank via ACH after gains

about that liquid

So many annoying people on this board.

Bitcoin will never go down past $1000, there's too many other countries involved with billions of dollars. Everyone saying it's going to crash must be an American..

What's wrong with coinbase?

>yuge fees
>goes down as often as your Mom on DeShawn
>cancels orders when BTC is volatile just to save its own skin
>days-long deposits just for coins
>not FDIC insured, good luck getting your money back when it gets Gox'd

t. Gemini shill

Don't lie. They're FDIC insured. All their issues stem from new users signing up. Last week there was 40,000 new sign ups in one day.

Thanks for the info, sounds like just the kind of exchange situation I wanted to avoid.

I just remember looking into it years ago before I had any money I could actually put into things, and people mentioning that it was a pain in the ass to actual sell off bitcoin.

See you tomorrow.

It's going to correct its spike at least 50% then drive up much harder

Which alt coins seem promising to you guys? NEM seems undervalued to me.

This.

As an American, I can strongly say that 95% of this FUDding comes from other ignorant, retarded Americans.

Americans have no idea just how much faith and capital Asians, and even quite a few Europeans, as well as less developed countries, are pouring into Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

This ignorance we have is a consequence of having our currency pegged as the backed global standard, and (for now) not ever having to worry about the stability of our own American dollar.

The idea of people pouring money into a fairly new currency just seems insane to many Americans because currency stability has never been an issue for us, so with each BTC price surge it always looks that much more "overvalued" in the eyes of many, and due "for a massive correction any day now" for year after year.

Meanwhile in Asia and in other parts of the globe where their currency is not exactly the most stable or valued on a global scale, they just cant get enough of it. They also view BTC as a more accessible gateway into western and other developed economies sometime in the future.

These are things Americans have never had to think or worry about, and therefore have trouble understanding the value behind crypto currency such as Bitcoin.

>China has locked up BTC withdrawals on their exchanges and the Chinese are STILL pouring insane amounts of capital into it

>Koreans are paying retardedly insane premiums just to get in the market

>A popular crypto exchange app used in Asia is now the seventh most popular app globally in the Apple app store.

So yeah, some idiots here really have to educate themselves and peer outside their bubble from time to time. There is a shit ton more to this than just being some edgy, free market, cyberpunk-esque experiment.

as an american i find many burgerclaps insufferable.

Dude, we Americans rock! We can't help that we're so fucking awesome it turns turd-world cucks and domestic libshits green with envy!

I've been waiting for a crash for a long time, I hope it goes all the way down so I can invest and make some cash.

More like $0.00005 lmaoooooooooooooo

Excellent post.

Burgerfuds BTFO.

>It probably won't go under this meme slope.
If you had drawn the trendline properly, you would have seen it has already dropped under the meme slope.

So what's a good exchange I should join?

I am so buying the dip now!!! :DDDD

August 1st is uasf though, unless this goes smoothly, it can easily crash again

Man...the crash doesn't even began

it's going up soon
buy now while it's low

Just means more cheap coins for all of us!

Seems the price has been stable today, where's the crash again?

It doesn't happen like that you jackass. The price will slowly keep falling over the next few days as there is a lack of new money coming in and the market cap dwindles.

thinking in FIAT you are, young padawan.

Poloniex

meme triangle forming on BTC

Yes goy sell

No banks are open, there's nowhere to withdraw money to. US is closed for another 1.5 days, Chinese banks are closed for another 2 days.

This is the calm before the storm user. Which is also exciting because there's going to be some good opportunities in over the next two weeks.

599 / 3 = 186.33333

Did not come in 3's

So at what point are we safe from this being a bull trap? Above 2200 again?

When it drops below 1700

key word, USD wallet. All your btc and eth belongs to them.

So what's going on, why is it rising at the momeny?

Because there's no reason for it to fall now.

>tfw you miss the dip AGAIN

Because technical analysis can't predict the future.

The entire financial world is on holiday. UK, US and China all have bank holidays. You're trying to gauge market sentiment while the market is asleep.
Wait 36 hours when China enters the market again after the US and UK have been in it for 12. Half the market things it's a bull trap, the other thinks the trend was broken.

It's going to be volatile one way or the other.

I didn't realize cryptocurrency exchanges ceased trading on bank holidays.

You learn something new everyday.

>Because there's no reason for it to fall now.

How about price stagnation?

The asians are about to take a huge steaming dump on BTC

>crypto bubble is crashing/bursting
>wake up today
>eth up like 7%
>bitcoin up like 10%
>altcoin investments up 37% avg over 6 coins

I'm up like 400 bro, what is this crash?

They aren't up. The prices were higher yesterday. Kek

bitcoin was like 1680 pounds yesterday, now its 1780?

eth was like 120 yesterday, its 128 today

not exactly some great crash happening though

Why do I want this? I don't even like hummers.

There is no crash.

It was just a bunch of newbies who discovered that meme-crash-chart for the first time.

>lost 30 billion in 12 hours
>not a crash bro everything is fine 4k next week

so should i sell it now??

we're going down

down

down

look closer, it's a lambo
they also make farm equipment, pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ65uMscq1A

they don't cease, but people can't easily change their fiat to BTC

Love me some Mike Maloney. Too bad hes getting cucked by crypto

QUESTION:

I invested 700€ and my protfolio was at max about 5800€ now its at 4100€

I bought DGB at 115 sat
and RDD at 7 sat

I guess it does not make any sense for me to sell now right? Because in all likelihood it will never go back to such low prices right?

RDD yes
DGB no

I personally did the same as you but sold. DGB was a hype pump that won't be doing anything new for a while. You already did quite well.

That's for you to decide user. There's plenty of information out there. I'll just offer some food for thought

- BTC was in a bubble and it is correcting. The technology may be different, but trading is always the same. Bitcoin is "not different this time"
- The stability you see now and the small cautious gains are because 90% of the market is on holiday. It's going to get wild when the party is over and the banks open
- Sentiment is split everywhere. Here and other forums. Half are bullish, half are bearish and all are trigger happy after being raped on Friday. Any movements (up and down) will be compounded by this fact. If you're feeling it here, it's being felt everywhere.
- Nearly every TA is extremely bearish on bitcoin mid-term and bullish longterm. All see a retrace down to between 1700 and 1400 until late early 2018.

I personally sold everything to USD and have set up a series of incremental buy orders as deep as i reasonably think both ETH and BTC could go in another dump scenario while remaining slightly bullish. I don't bother with LTC anymore because it follows BTC almost exactly and has failed to un-peg itself from BTC

please respond

I would have sold as well if I invested 7000 instead of 700 but since 5800 wont make me rich I need to go risky.

I think DGB is a coin that actually has a good concept (in comparsion for XBY which I bought as well and and had some gainz)

And with RDD I just invested 40€ which are not at about 600 and were 1200 at max I think if they implement it into twitter or webcam sides or whatnot it could become what flickr never was

*now instead of not

wtf, I hate bitcoin now

Bitcoin is fine.

Also, want to see who got this:

>2222222

Oops messed up

It will not drop, it will continue to go up.

Were not in a bubble. No one knows about this shit than chinks, jews, and nerds like us.

Bitcoin and other crypto will keep rising until it's captial is equal to jewmopoly money. Then it will level off and become a stable currency.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcORP2nN-es

I am so happy we got this chance to cash out now on 2200USD.

I pulled out 50% before the crash and pulling out 30% more now.

Leaving 20% for YOLO.

Made so much money this month i won't let it go down the drain, i can always jump back on the train later. This ride has just begun. But all of you can HODL. I will join you after this shit hits the floor.

All in at $1000

this is chinese code to dump. sell everything!