Come sail the ARK

About ARK:
>ARK provides users with innovative use cases through the development and integration of technologies that power the blockchain universe. Highly flexible and adaptable, ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need.

Smartbridge
>ARK aims to bridge well known blockchain technologies through the use of SmartBridges, thus achieving hyper-connectivity, which will bridge BTC, ETH, and LSK blockchains together.

Recent activity
>blog.ark.io/
Roadmap
>ark.io/roadmap/
Whitepaper
>ark.io/whitepaper/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUVmypx9HGI
ark.io/roadmap/
IPFS.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is Smartbridge technology?

It is developed by the ARK team to allow intercommunication between the BTC, ETH, ARK, and LSK blockchains.

>What does that mean?

One example of using Smartbridge is the transfer of payments through various blockchain networks. This allows users to send a transaction with a specific amount of ETH from ARK, directly to the holder of the ETH account, once the information is processed and verified. Other applications will eventually lead to the transfer of data for user profiles, service ratings, contracts, and other applications. The use cases really are endless.

Another use case could be a 3rd party coin exchange service may look for specific triggers and handle cross blockchain payments for their customers. For example, You have ARK but want to pay for a movie using Netflix Credits but you don’t have any Netflix Credits. You could go through multiple steps to transfer into these credits to watch a movie but because you are a member of Bob’s coinshift platform, you can send an ARK transaction to bob with the instructions to pay for the video you want to watch with Netflix Credits on your behalf. This would not require Bob to be there and would be handled by the Centralized and Decentralized system that Bob’s Coinshift provides instantly for the consumer.

>Inter-Planetary File System (IPFS)

ARK is paving the way for a fully decentralized means of storing data. Think of a massive network of peer-to-peer connections that allow you the same security and benefits of decentralized currency, but applied to your important documents, images, and other data. Other coins have tried to copy this concept, but ARK is well on its way to being the first of having a true IPFS.

>Push-button deployable

This means that the ARK team intends for companies that favor their business model to be able to take the ARK platform and create their very own fork at the push of a button. Think of hundreds of different versions of the ARK blockchain, all interconnected with BTC, ETH, and ARK blockchains to deliver instantaneous exchanges and services we can't even yet fathom...

Any holders?

Me but I will sell them the second Ark goes back to the value I bought them at. Volume seems too low to hold long term, and the past days it was the biggest loser in my portfolio. Lost my faith in it.

I've set up buy order at 9k sat.

What did you buy it at? It was rising rapidly and hit 38 cents, just before the BTC rush took it's steam... I figure it's at least a 1$ coin

Bagholding a small amount since a month. It's undervalued and will do 1$ for sure. Be it in 1 month or 6.

I bought in at 13k sat right before the crash. Thought it was going to surge to a record high. Been contemplating to just cut my losses, but since I don't have that much invested in them, I might as well hodl.

>Been contemplating to just cut my losses

after 3 days? seems kind of a short time...

I'm trying to figure out a long term investment. I see this thread, the same guy starts it once every couple of days. Long term, I think it is a great hodl, which is what I want (i avoid p+d coins)

but i def want to hear other peoples opinions on the tech and outlook

I'm just trying to eliminate a few coins. My portfolio is too diverse.

Holding 1.5k ARK
expect it to be on par with litecoin price wise

what the fuck, they are literally saying nothing in their description

ARK got pumped forever ago. Let it go.

>ARK aims to bridge well known blockchain technologies through the use of SmartBridges, thus achieving hyper-connectivity, which will bridge BTC, ETH, and LSK blockchains together.

How can you not understand this? It's a platform that bridges all cryptos together. Information from bitcoin influencing information fro ethereum for instance.

But how will that help?

>forever ago
>just got released in late march

welcome to crypto newfriend, remember to buy high and sell low, and keep your coins safely stored on an exchange like livecoin or bleutrade

>"what is smartbridge?"

literally in the OP

someone that uses "hyper-connectivity" to describe anything is a fucking twat. more than likely a scammer

they say they will provide "something" (never say what) that people need. literally nigger, what the hell. how people can fall for all these scams

no, it is actually widely agreed among educated (not you) investors and developers that the ability for blockchains to interact with each other is the next major leap in the crypto technology... vitalik has talked about it, just about every dev has talked about it. Watch almost ANY crypto podcast and it will be mentioned 9 times out of 10

Someone explain this shit to me in an understandable manner, please.

just read the their site

This is a Stanford seminar about the Interplanetary File System (IPFS)
youtube.com/watch?v=HUVmypx9HGI

It's decentralized internet... like taking all the concepts of decentralization from crypto and applying it to the entire structure of the internet, making it open, yet invulnerable due to the nature of it existing on millions of machines as opposed to centralized servers. This solves the data problem. This takes the security paradigm and turns it upside down.

When people talk about crypto and compare it with the dot com bubble, this is what they mean... this is what will change EVERYTHING. Decentralization. And on the internet, it will manifest itself in IPFS. And ARK is the ONLY coin that is plugging away at trying to utilize this technology... literally way ahead of other coins. Check their roadmap
>>ark.io/roadmap/

Also,
>>IPFS.io

>ark.io/roadmap/
Looks like they've got a hell of a long way to go. Coin may stagnate for a long time but early buyers will be rewarded with massive gains if/when they complete.

Yeah, it's a ways off, that's for sure. This isn't a pump and dump coin for me, I'm definitely investing for the long term. And I wouldn't put EVERYTHING into it either if you're looking to gamble with other coins to make money in the mean time. Just buy a few thousand shares and put it away. The more I read about this coin, the more I like.

That may be too low. I think it is on an upward trend... it definitely was earlier before the BTC push interrupted it. Now I think it has resumed.

nigga you got so much shit in here that i don't understand but im buying .5 anyway

kek, good man