You NEETS fucked up everything in life, what makes you think you aren't just a sucker this time around too?

you NEETS fucked up everything in life, what makes you think you aren't just a sucker this time around too?

Because i went in assuming people wanted me to be a sucker and then just watch for the signs, did the opposite of what i would normally do and what Veeky Forums told me to do, Now im up a lot.

Pretty much all of the richest men in the world are NEETs.

someone seems bitter, whats bothering you sweetie?

That's why I'm so cautious.
Lot's of people here ironically believe that this is"the transfer of the wealth from the rich to the NEET" which is pretty silly.

I've never touched a fedora, but quitting smoking by switching to 'vaping' has saved me money AND doesn't smell like shit.
Try going against the trends by investing in some coin, OP.

snus

Yeah OP why don't you buy some $2000 meme coins. Are you stupid or something?

>never worked a week in my life
>made 70K, am 23

enjoy getting up early for work

i dont get this NEET meme
why does it matter when you wake up
you need to sleep 8 hours daily anyway

I'm not sure why but I've noticed that nearly all NEETs including myself prefer night hours to day hours.

Thanks for being a leech on society. I'm sure you will be rewarded in the afterlife for it.

Being a night owl is a sign of high IQ.

Being a NEET is also a sign of high IQ.

You actually must be 23 if you think 70k is getting you very far if you're not working.

Lol I work 60 hours a week
Crypto gains are just the icing on the strudel

NEETs to ELEETs in no time. Can't wait to get my Lambo.

Average salary in my country is 2000eu/month, which is enough to have a good healthcare, drive a nice car and have a nice house. Every day I make more than I lose, stay mad

>afterlife

ahahaha, ora et labora you cuck
why should I work when I earn more money doing what I love? Why work if you don't like working and don't need it?

It's because the computer screen light messes with your natural sleep cycle.

I'd say 99% of 23 year old wagecucks have a net worth far below 70k. Probably closer to -70k.

She mentioned something about her boyfriend having lost a lot on "Music Coin" and she needs a place to stay? I guess we can work something out.

>why should I work

>t.nigger

Enjoy your yellow teeth

B-but my imaginary meme money i-is buy me lambo s-soon butt hurt n-no coiner

music coin

damn, the shitcoins never stop

I love my fedora, my mathematics, and my 'coins. You're just a hat-less god-fearing no-coin nignog.

Niggers and Iberians work you dumbshit. That's why we imported both!