Serious question now

Serious question now.

I m a newcoiner, and i know this market is very unstable right now, but what was like before? How much could a coin grow in a day?

its up to whales and weak hands

Way less! This year was the fastes growth ever in crypto. Noone see anything like this. (ofcouse just know bbtc droped 1k and so everything else a but with it - if you are not in btc nothing significant)

Not really, the market technically doesn't have to have any coins change hands to experience growth

Crypto will be worth trillions by 2030

>gorrillions

You're crazy if you think we aren't overdue for a huge worldwide economic makeover

You're crazy if you think an internet ponzi scheme is going to replace the USD.

>economic makeover

paper replaced gold...

>Literally witnessing the worlds first global finance systems being birthed into existance
>Thinks this isn't the most potentially valuable market, ever

Nocoiners

>hold $1 worth of crypto
>muh crypto replace paper

I bould RDD because I wanted to dump some other coin and it went 5x last weekend

I forgot bitcoin is a super power and has a military that is superior to the USA.

I forgot bitcoin military is made up by trolls

It's only $2200 now. Why don't you buy the dip?

>$2200 now
2 days later
>$1900 now
2 days later
>$1000 now

You forgot Bitcoin is the first currency not needing a military, because it can't be beaten/destroyed by a military.

>says inside his basement hidden from army

Yeah it's not like the US GOV could do anything to stop it.

False, you should try logaritmic scales newfag

whisper it into my wallet, and sell me a tear of yours

Frogposters are retarded
Why are they always newfags?

its not going below $1300, doubt it'll go that low. You're right about us not hitting bottom though, I too profit the other day.

This is actually a good point.