Literally the only coin that's in the negative

>literally the only coin that's in the negative

anyone else fall for this scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/litecoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HODL

What's ironic it's better than btc in every single way.

Really makes you think

It is nearly impossible for this coin to not hit $50

LTC is the kid in school who got bullied and cut his arms to be noticed but kept on wearing his Linkin Park hoody instead which completely defeated the purpose of cutting his arms in the first place so he listens to his mp3 player in class by running his headphone through the arm in his Linkin Park hoodie and resting his head on his hand acting like he's just bored but he's really getting his emo music fix so when he walks home Bradley throwing snowballs at him wont make him immediately want to commit suicide any more than he already does but when he gets home he just stares at the ceiling in his mom's basement listening to System of a Down and sobbing lightly with righteous anger than eventually turns into more suicidal thoughts.

Don't make LTC hurt himself. Buy and hold.

yeah, once bitcoin hit 5000

My name is Bradley and I'm still your worst nightmare, twerp.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Great shill,
funny guy,

I buy up the funniest shills
50K USD to lite coin for me
only 2% of my holdings

but still
good laff

i will buy it once its at 0.005 again

Yeah I bought some when it was $1... I got impatient and sold it for not much more. Here we are at $20+

I have a feeling that it's going to blow up soon.

Still hesitating to invest.

dotn do it, this coin will decline on the ltc/btc market, you make more gains on bitcoin

Why?

No reason. LTC will be yuuuge.

a-are you okay user? need some help?

I'd be willing to donate towards a camera so you can at least film your school shooting

i held this coin for years, check the weekly graph and you will see whats coming to you

If u held from years wouldn't it have gone from 1$ to 30$?

o-only if you b-buy more LTC........ NOW

>*dies*

>BTC clones rising out of proportion to BTC
stop feeding the Veeky Forums shills

>comparing against fiat
check the ltc/btc graph

Dump. I am telling you. This is a SHITCOIN

i went to a bitcoin atm the other day
and they only had bitcoin and litecoin listed as options

ethereum was nowhere to be seen

why do people not like litecoin?

because what is the fucking point?

litecoin is the most sideways-ass do nothing coin in the world

The only fucking crypto I have lost money on and I Boughy at $24

litecoin is great for daily transactions unlike bitcoin & ethereum which are geared for other purposes, it also has lower transaction fees compared to both of them

bitcoin admins/developers are very reluctant to make changes to bitcoin to make it faster and better

they have a strong community:
reddit.com/r/litecoin/

"The way I see it is that BTC is becoming a Store of value and has a good shot at becoming the worlds reserve currency, while LTC is well positioned for normal daily transactions in cooperation with Lightning. Ether is really for smart contracts and running other sorts of programs on the blockchain which has great value, but is poorly suited for daily transactions. And Ripple is best suited for use by banks and large corporations to replace the ancient and insecure technology (SWIFT gets hacked a lot) that they use for inter-business transactions."

how did you lose money on it when it's still going up?

stop being weak and hold

bitcoin didn't go from $10 to $2000 over night

stop comparing against fiat, this shit keeps declining against bitcoin and literally any other coin, even fucking bitbean

I know I know it dipped hard yesterday and I sold in anger bought back in at $22

i mined this shit back in like 2013 and still have a wallet with like 400 LTC sitting around, lol.

Should I cash it out or nah?

cash out before its sub 0.01

nah it will go up to $50-$100 by August

The pump and dumps got to litecoin before it could sustain natural market growth. It was essentially the same thing as bitcoin, but $2 when bitcoin was $75 - $150. Naturally people bought the shit out of it and it pump and dumped. The cycle continues, but it will slow eventually. Ethereum on the other hand had a lot of skepticism surrounding it for the longest time, because it was something completely different. People saw that as a risk and it had a little room for natural growth.

>selling because of your emotions
It's like you WANT to lose money or something.

???

Being on coinbase it's going to the moon

thats what i mean

REEEEE