What do you think of this as a short term investment?

What do you think of this as a short term investment?

DISCUSS

Like selling btc in 2010

Its a great long hold, one of the best there is.

Not sure about short term though.

Not short term, long term.

is this coin a big fucking meme i'm not aware of? most threads get positive responses and people talk it up like it's the future, but it keeps going lower.

Decentralized, redundant, encrypted-by-default cloud storage is the future. Sia currently has the best implementation and a working product, but the best tech doesn't always win. It is a long term investment that could potentially make its early adopters very wealthy. It is definitely not a short term speculative coin,

Yess please tell me you guys are pumping this I've been bagholding for too long

Sia is long term. The product is good and makes sense in the blockchain market.

If they manage to get a couple percentage points from amazon in the we distribution market, it will be worth $1 in 3 years or so.

You tell me if it's a short term investment.

I think their team is way too small and underfunded to achieve the technical tasks ahead of them.

They're going to have to get to work seriously if they want this to work and actually get rich.

I heard the devs manipulate the price and it will never go higher than 800 sats. Is this true?

I don't understand why people fall for this coin when ARK is a better version in terms of actual functionality...

the cloud storage meme has been done by several coins, but ARK is not only the best at doing that, but it does other things too... and at a much lower coin supply.

>underfuned
>they're going to have to get to work seriously

These kids in charge give no fucks about money at all. They are trying to change the future and are making commits on the Sia github like all the fucking time. You think they give two fucks about your wallet? No. The guy in charge looks like jimmy fucking neutron and this kid loves his project. If you dont hold now you are gonna cry later

Underfunded**

assume everything you hear about manipulation to be true. this is an unregulated market full of scheming heebs trying to take your buttcoins. just because it's manipulated doesn't mean you can't ride to the moon with them though.

Why would they ever do that?

>t. storj dev

Oh look, a shill.
What does a coin that says they will provide "something" that people need (what is that something?) has over a coin where you can literally right now download their software and store you files in a decentralized network?

>muh ARK
ARK implements IPFS, a great protocol but one intended to replace HTTP, not provide fault tolerant storage.

because their "decentralized network" is anything but decentralized... read up on decentralized file storage. IFPS is the only real way, and the only coin that is actually dedicated to doing anything with it is ARK, even though they aren't finished implementing it yet.

>a great protocol but one intended to replace HTTP

I didn't even know that, holy shit, if that is true then ARK is WAY better than any fucking coin

It's shills and bagholders circle jerking

This is a complete shitcoin. If it 0 by the end of the year, I'd be very surprised if it is even above half of what it currently is by the end of the year

How can they manipulate the price?
The whole thing is decentralized, even on their end. Some other group can come in, work on the network and it would still work. The current sia devs could vanish and it wouldn't affect the system.

There is no way to manipulate the system.
It's also silly that the devs wouldn't want it to go higher than 800 sat. For what purpose?

The same way everyone else does. By haveing a larger stake in the coin than everyone else.

They don't though.
They mined a few million at the start and that's it.
Nothing is pre-mined. The devs have nothing. They literally cannot cash out and the number of total coin keeps growing endlessly.

This isn't like Storj that holds up 90% of the coins. The sia team only has a secondary coin that lets them accumulate 3% of the contracts made on the network, meaning they need to become big and have people use their network or else they die.

SHIFT is better than Ark

>NOT INVESTING IN SIA
It is like he doesnt want decentralized storage
>NOT INVESTING IN iExec
It like he doesn't want cloud computing crypto

Its ready for launch

No, it's not. Its basically the same thing but WITHOUT Smartbridge (ie. blockchain intercommunication)

Set a buy order for 200 yesterday. Then it went up. :/

Think it's coming back down?

THIS IS TOO EXPENSIVE

Go long instead. It'll grow very slowly but damn will it grow.

This piece of shit coin had me at double my investment...... now its dwindling around 10%,........ What the hell went wrong

It was a fucking pump n dump thats what. fuck

Shouldve sold when i had the chance. Any coins getting pumped n dumped are scams

Sell user and then kys when it hits $1

Legit coins get pumped and dumped all the time, especially when shilling intensifies.

You didn't get scammed. You got granted an opportunity to cash out at double your money or wait longer. You chose the latter.

This is why most of you people will never make it. You don't even come close to understanding what the fuck you're doing. And then you blame the coin.

That's like blaming the ground for stepping on a nail while you were walking through a construction site bare-footed.

Did you not see literally every coin drop?