The international banking sector is controlled by rich and powerful Jews in London and New York who manipulate wars to...

>the international banking sector is controlled by rich and powerful Jews in London and New York who manipulate wars to profit from them

Yeah seems fair enough

>The solution is to kill all the impoverished illiterate Jews in dirtpoor mudhut villages in Ukraine and Belarus, even the elderly women and children

Yea-- Wait what? What was he trying to accomplish? Any Jews he could feasibly make an argument against would have left by then, he was just slaughtering innocent civilians who just happened to be born Jewish. How could he justify this? What was his rationale

a jew probably stole his girlfriend

same reason why people on /pol/ hate blacks, their girlfriends left them for black guys.

>stormcucks will defend this
kek

i cheated on mine with a black girl, what does that make me

This is the biggest flaw of Hitler's ideology and the reason many on the Right use to justify distancing themselves from them morally.

Autism.

You can't motivate the masses with knowledge and by divesting from the world Jewish banking syndicate.

You can motivate the masses with ignorance and pogroms against Jewish store owners.

Pretty crafty...

jews rich or poor are a cancerous fifth column wherever they go

If you view people as determined by their genes and genes determined by race, its pretty simple to see why.

As far as im aware he lived in german slums for a while which were infested by poor jews. He probably hated the poor ones more than the rich ones personally.

>implying the holohoax is not fake

Hitler wasn't as bright as people like to make him. He was successful not because he was smart, but because he surrounded himself with smart people. Who once his ego got too big fucked it all up, by ignoring said smart people's warnings.

A liar

its almost like the holocaust is over exaggerated

moar hitler gifs pls

My thoughts exactly.

>the international banking sector is controlled by rich and powerful Jews in London and New York who manipulate wars to profit from them
Yeah seems fair enough
>The solution is to begin said war which powerful Jews in London and New York will profit from.
Yea-- Wait what?

>2017
>not understanding the precarious food situation Germany/Europe was in during WW2 and realizing the holocaust was just a food preservation strategy

Scum

>Yeah seems fair enough

But actually not.

Yeah nice argument.