Lets get down to business and become millionaires - ICO research - why they succeed or fail

We are here to become rich, at least relatively. Some of you may not want to stop until you have at least $10,000,000+ and some of you might be okay with ~$250,000 in the bank and a paid off house with a jap shitbox.

Lets do it the right way via research, using our brain power, and getting in on the ground floor like all smart money does.

Look at these ICO ROIs. If you bought Stratis, not even one year ago, you'd have over 400x your money RIGHT now.

Why did Stratis increase by so much in so little time? Why did any of these give such great returns? I may employ a shotgun approach and put $2,000 in several ICOs I see with potential and hold for 1-3 years. Can you spot what makes an ICO good or bad? Basic Attention Token and Bancor seem good, as well as maybe Mysterium and Cofound.it.

The typical criteria so far is something like
>team is reputable, has past successes
>idea is unique, has potential, and they have explained how they will accomplish it in their whitepaper realistically

Golem, ANTshares, WAVES, Lisk, and Swarm City all have extremely good returns and most have barely been out for one year. Why? If you put $10,000 into any of these, you'd have hundreds of thousands right now, over $4,000,000 if you put it in Stratis. FOUR MILLION USD IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR OF PUTTING $10,000 IN STRATIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/
steemit.com/ethereum/@tomshwom/getting-in-to-icos-a-guide-and-some-tips-and-tricks
icoalert.com/
aeternity.com/
aeternity.com/
aeternity.com
bancor.network/
cryptonomos.com/wtt/
github.com/planetareum/Planetareum/projects/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We want to make a lot of money out of a little, and I think this is the only way to truly do it before the normalfags catch on. We are here on the ground fucking floor of EVERYTHING. For all we know Bancor will be gigantic, or maybe BAT, or maybe they'll be shit down the toilet and it will be something I haven't seen yet.

What do you think? What are your thoughts on this? This shit happens. It's not a masturbatory Veeky Forums fantasy post. There are guys who put in $5,000 in the ICOs of ETH, or Stratis, or Ripple, and have lots of money RIGHT now. This happens and we can be in on it if we just find the gold in this mound of shitty scams. We didn't miss out on fucking anything. We can jump in right now to something new.

How do I buy ICO's?

Interested in BAT

I'm going balls deep into BAT, hopefully I don't get my dick bit off.
you'll need to send ETH to the address they give when ICO starts. You'll have a very small time window so you better be refreshing like crazy.

What site do I go for all that stuff

Is there a minimum buy in?

And them they give you coins to put in a wallet that may not exist yet?

Typically you go to the projects website and they will have the outline of how they will handle it.

You just send the money to an address they post and the coin gets deposited back into your wallet. This shit isn't hard. It's easier than trading. We just need to be smart with our capital and choose the right ICOs. Most of the are total scams. There are a few that we will be glad to have found and invested in though. We need to find them.

My list so far is

>Basic Attention Token
>Bancor
>Mysterium
>Cofound.it
>Civic

These are what I have found that did not seem like 100% scams. Civic is debatable, but I have used Gyft before, not that it means much.

you google the project and not ask to be spoonfed. holy shit fuck off.

>You just send the money to an address they post and the coin gets deposited back into your wallet
So I need an ETH wallet?

Really wish I had gotten in on ANT at the ICO and yeah, Bancor sounds promising too. What's mysterium about?

Bancor seems extremely promising
>unique (potentially revolutionizing) idea
>good professional dev team

>Decentralized VPN powered by Blockchain
>Open Sourced Network allowing anyone to rent their unused Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need.

ICO starts in less than 2 days so if I'm jumping in I'll have to go to a BTC ATM tomorrow at this rate with how shitty the sites are being right now.

basicattentiontoken.org/
No minimum buyin.
Yes, you need a PRIVATE ETH wallet, if you send from an exchange you're going to get fucked.

At a minimum read all of this if you're interested in ICOs.
steemit.com/ethereum/@tomshwom/getting-in-to-icos-a-guide-and-some-tips-and-tricks

Going to throw 750 bucks at the bancor network

sponsored by the jerusalem post, i'll take the risk

Bancor seems like one of the best bets. I think BAT is cool and not a lot of people think it will work so I think that would be my wild card choice from the potential of it.

Finally a serious post.
I also think ICO's are the only way to go.
I've gotten into MobileGo, Mona.co and NVO.io so far and I think I'm gonna get burned on Mona.co but we'll see. I'm pretty confident with MobileGo.

The best site for ICO's I've found is icoalert.com/ they don't give any comments on ICO's but it's neatly listed in chronological order so you can catch the next upcoming on release day.

I think BAT should do ok, I'll probably throw $50 worth at it just in case. Will be trying to get into cofound.it too.

I'll be looking more closely at bancor after seeing your positive remarks.

I forgot to mention Aeternity. What do you guys think of this one? aeternity.com/

where did you take that screenshot?

thinking about dumping a few k into BAT

am i retarded?

>Bancor seems extremely promising
I agree and they spend a lot of time in Israel which means it's money. But, their ico details are non existing and it's supposed to be on May 30th. Probably will get pushed off again.

I'm planning to put $12k into it.

>finally a serious post
>mona.co
>BAHAHAHAHHAA u got scammed, retard

>ICO starts in less than 2 days
True money sells our faster. 2 days is 47. 5 hours too long if product legit.

As we are speaking of ICOs, ZrCoin was posted some times here on Veeky Forums, could be a shill of course and other sources are more differentiated about it, but I kinda like the idea of an actual value / product / factory standing behind a coin. But that also makes it a "normal" stock which just wants to save on stock exchange fees by using cryptocoin. I also don't really get why they needed to create a completely new coin for that. I guess in order to keep price changes separated from influences on other possible carrier cryptocoins.
So if we are in a serious thread, what do other think about it?

I feel that BAT is an idea set to fail.

1) You have to get websites as well as users on board for the system to work.

2) Websites aren't going to split their ad revenue with its users. They have no reason to. Whole thing reminds me of paid-to-surf programs from 10 years ago.

Wosh I had that much to throw in. I'm down to 56 ETH total and thinking of going in 25% in Bancor and 25% in BAT. I need to eat. Bancor needs to release their fucking ico plan ASAP if still shooting for May 30th. I'm a poor fag and only hope I get in on these 2. Icos seem to go quickly and hope I don't fuck up trying to get in. God speed ico anons.

I think I'm clinically retarded. So... you send these devs ETH in exchange for which you get tokens which you are to store where exactly? These tokens will eventually be able to be exchanged for the real thing when it's released?

The idea is that it will be so much more accurate that it will save time and money, and jewgle won't get their huge cut, so the publisher will still pocket significantly more if they used BAT.

Getting EVERYONE on board and Google not fucking shit up are the only problems.

I'm thinking of putting some money into both BAT and Bancor. Which do you guys think has the most promise and why? Bancor seems more esoteric and like fractional reserve banking for crypto (typical of jews). I'm leaning toward 66/33 favouring BAT but I'd like to hear other's opinions

>lisk
I put money on there but it's not looking good lad, is the growth already over?

Also bought APX tokens the other day, but people in the telegram group is already talking about pumping and dumping.
Tbh the craze for short term gains will kill this whole market, real growth can only happen if more and more people believe in the coin and anyway APX is more of a share than a coin, you are investing in a company why the fuck would you want to PnD that??

It was doing fine until these retards came along.

So what are your guys opinion on espers? It's very cheap currently and I've heard nothing but good things on here and I even read their project page which seems promising.

However I'm still learning how to properly evaluate coins and I would like the opinion of more insightful people than me

Can someone please explain where the actual value of these tokens will come from? Why do they or why will they increasein price? In case of BAT for example, is a BAT token the very thing you would need in the future to be able to advertise on the network, so the idea is that advertisers would pay increasing amounts for that? I'm struggling to understand this. In case of Tokencard it's quite clear for example that usage and adoption will increase the price. But for BAT or Bancor?

I'm putting 50% into Bancor and 50% into BAT. I'm going big or going broke.

>aeternity.com/

Aeternity already has a huge following and the ICO seem like a good bet

there's so much fucking money being put into ICOs and shitcoins these days. even the shittiest ones

>aeternity.com
this seems pretty cool but i have to read the whitepaper for sure
market caps. more popularity = more money in the system = value of technology increases naturally = early investors made money taking a risk

>market caps. more popularity = more money in the system = value of technology increases naturally = early investors made money taking a risk

The problem is it reeks of ponzi.
If you invested in Apple back in the 80s you became a millionaire because Apple sold a fuckton of macs, not because a lot of people got interested in Apple shares.

Pls give link for BAT i had hard time finding it on bitcoin forum.

Mysterium sounds like a really good concept. Do you think it will take off?

Read the thread for your spoonfeeding babby.

Might do the same. Fuck it, house money left only anyways so big gains or bust. What's up with the Bancor ico. I have revived 0 details to date on it although I'm signed up for every fuxking thing they are on.

what site is this screenshot from

Bat will fail, don't listen to this shill

It sounds like one of the ones that has much more immediate uses, especially for the type of people who are already actually in the crypto space.

Tesla has an enormous market cap even though they aren't earning money if you subtract the government hand outs

Please elaborate

myetherwallet.com can hold a bunch of tokens.
Sign in to wallet, click tokens. Pretty much every token running on the ethereum blockchain my dude. pic related
feel free to donate lol, the real poorfag here

They're probably pushing it back because they still haven't released details on their website.
bancor.network/

the supply of these coins and tokens are very low for "currency" so the price just has to increase if a significant amount of people use it.
it seems good, a real product that people would use. everyone uses VPNs.

not shilling. it has potential and I will probably put a few thousand in.
bancor was pushed back because they brought people onto the team i think and need some extra time or something.

shitcoin 100% pump and dump. Stay away if you're a legit newbie and fuck off if you're one of them.

splitting about 10k between BAT and mystereum this week. will try not to sell any til i see a 10x at least.

>the supply of these coins and tokens are very low for "currency" so the price just has to increase if a significant amount of people use it.

Yes but (I may be missing something here) what makes it worth on the long term? I mean, my APX tokens for example. I doubt they will be worth much in a year if they can't be used as a coin? Unless the company buys them from me and gives me BTC for the tokens (in exchange for my early support) I'm basically doomed to lose that money on the long run unless I scam someone.

Nice shill

Lykke is doing something similar to that. Open-source, NO spreads(yes none), whacky investment options like music contracts and forex trading. The coin is also a 'stock' in the company and the guy behind it is a swede co-founder of oanda(big retail forex firm in NY).
The problems I see with it is that their business model seems weak as fuck as it relies on them getting people to trade forex on their mobile app, I don't see that happening so the Lykke coin sounds like a bad investment right now, especially since they aren't even legal in the U.S. I tried to to use their app and it denied me, but it's definitely something to watch.
I have the same misgivings but my major sense is that the smart money will be in it for awhile at least, even if it's not a long term investment I figure even just sticking out until it gets listed on an exchange would be enough of a profit to through some money at them.
There's going to be more on their website about the specifics but 'smart contracts' require a 'gas limit'. It's how much eth you can burn to execute the code when you send to the ICO address. There's probably going to be a 25000 limit which is max, so you'll get charged a bit bigger fee of whatever you put in. If you skip this step your eth will just be returned, so remember that.
I doubt google will get on board because they already have the ad market locked down. Even if the Brave browser sees adoption I can only think of it as one of those things people do for extra cash like those bitcoin faucet sites.
>craze for short term gains
It's a facet of the ease of use and lack of regulation. Personally, I see this as a good thing since even if a coin tanks or gets manipulated down you can just set a mild profit sell order and just leave it open waiting for a passing whale to pump and get you out of a shit investment. I'm doing this for Vox and I missed out twice already because I set the sell order too high.

Its going to be a way for people to tip sites they like or get paid for watching ads. The main reason I'm so interested in BAT is that there are a number of sites that I frequent which are consistently kicked off of all payment processor and ad networks due to having the wrong politics. Once Eich fully implements BAT into Brave as he is planning this will give an easy workaround for such people.

Monacoin? Sell it while you can man,it's a scam. Look into bitcointalk forums. You can thank this poorfag by throwing me a bone : 3PgrdyRB8im78rvLxRJdXjz5MZcMAjsnxB

>there are a number of sites that I frequent which are consistently kicked off of all payment processor and ad networks due to having the wrong politics.
What, do you mean google doesn't take money from white nationalists/talk radio or something? Never heard of that.

>I doubt Google will get on board
Its not about them getting on board its about them not managing to successfully sue Eich and stop this.

I don't really want to shill for BAT and I could easily be wrong, but doesn't the hype around it make it extremely likely that ICO investors won't do worse than breaking even?

The easiest comparison I can make is the aragon ICO, which sold extremely quickly (much like BAT probably will) and so far hasn't dropped below a market cap equal to the total investment.

I only got like $50 worth so fuckit. I'll leave it there until it either dies or they decide not to be a scam.

It has reputable people and it is controversial/has a lot of potential so unless someone fucks up, I can't imagine doing worse than breaking even

cryptocurrency =/= shares, unless it's specificly made for that purpose.
Like in case of mysterium network. You need to buy those coins to use their VPN system. The more people use the service - the more valuable these tokens are.

Correct. Paypal and Patreon also kick people off if they consider them guilty of "hate speech" even if it doesn't occur in any of their Patreon projects. Crowdfunding can be done with bitcoin of course but there's still a lot who just won't go the extra mile to get involved in crypto just to help crowdfund, BAT integration with Brave will make this painless.

I also consider it highly unlikely that Eich would do anything to interfere to kick them off because of his own experience with being shut out due to his political opinions.

that's a really good point.
desu i haven't seen much hype. most places i read have people saying it won't work, fwiw.

I tried to look up any of the societies listed in the ZrCoin whitepaper about a month ago, and found no results. Closest hit gave me an Armenian rug company... ZrCoin are supposedly russians so it could be the language barrier at play, but for the time being it's hard to tell if this is something serious or just hot air.

Going all in boiz, more to come
>satoshi bless

What do you guys think of this?
cryptonomos.com/wtt/

would be better to develop our own coin. any coin idea that sounds even remotely non-shitty would probably fill an ICO of $millions. everyone's throwing money at ICOs

Call it Rarecoin.
And put a Pepe on its logo.
We will use it to trade memes.

ICO's is how you make the bank. Gamble money in a coin you think will take off before its peak, you'll either lose it get an extremely high ROI.

The problem with creating a coin is that we'd either have to have a meme status behind where people mass buy it/mine it for shits and giggles (see: Dogecoin) or actually have a legit dev team with great tech/ideas behind it who won't abandon the project or pre-mine and run off.

you mean pepecash?

You're welcome to join my project, I need people in AR, Crypto of course,GIS and GPS, database pros and a few others fields. I've got the hardware device manufacturing almost covered but pretty much everything else needs to be built out.
github.com/planetareum/Planetareum/projects/1

check out EncryptoTel, Mysterium, REX, NVO, BANCOR, TENX, oX protocol, STATUS, CodeTract and Agrello

if a had to pick a few of those i would choose
>BANCOR/NVO b/c it would add liquidity to the cryptocurrency

the other do not address a present necessity, Status and EncryptoTel are good ideas but i dont see them coming to fruition until the use of cryptos is a common ocurrence in our daily lives, same with REX, Civic, Agrello, bloockpool and voise

the oX protocol looks good on paper but the lightning cross chain network is now in development,

Mysterium could be profitable, but the advantages of running a public exit node are not clear at the moment,

blockchains for micropayments was kind of an afterthought until I found this board and realised that ICO's are raising more money than anything else on the planet right now.

and it's literally the future of currency

>ICO's is how you make the bank. Gamble money in a coin you think will take off before its peak, you'll either lose it get an extremely high ROI.

the ROI is not really extremely high anymore. for example, look at the BAT ICO. if filled, they're already valued at $24 million

But if they succeed in this market, advertising is probably THE most lucrative market on the internet isn't it?

As was ANT, ANT's already more than doubled its value opposed to bitcoin and is on a trend to go even higher.

A $24 mil market cap is not really big for a promising crypto

look at the top assets today. 24M is nothing...

Best ICO's to get in currently?

Thinking about BAT and Bancor

So how do these token sales go? You send ETH when the sale begins and put a myetherwallet adress to receive the coins? Do they generally accept less than 1 ETH? Because I have 0,5 in total.

Interested in BATs & Mysterium

I have some BTC, how do I actually get in at the ground level, like, how do I buy 'tokens' for BATs at sale time, same for Mysterium

That should be fine and if you've only got a small amount then an ICO is probably your best bet.
You read the instructions on their ICO page carefully and do what they tell you.

one more of you fags ask these retarded questions without using fucking google
holy fucking shit you people are helpless newfags

where did you get that list?

There's seems to be a few people here who don't bother to read the actual ICO page. Go read that first then come back and ask questions

Step up the cryptotradimg game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

IOC is releasing DIONs in June, prepare for the moon mission.

100% return is not much considering the risk. although, i suppose as long as everyone keeps throwing their money into shitcoins at the current rate, the risk might not be that great

that github link didn't offer much info. what's the project?

just google "new ICOs" famalam

> have about 50k to throw around

I have no idea how to buy coins. How can I start?

fuck off spamming faggot
by using google

Spoonfeed me faggot. I am too lazy to read how to buy each individual coin

dude save yourself the trouble and just wait for the next big correction in the stock market and then go long s&p500 futures contracts and hold them until you've either lost your money or the contracts expire and you've got a decent profit

1. Register on coinbase or kraken
2. Buy btc or eth
3. Transfer to Poloniex or Bittrex
4. Buy shitcoins
5. Transfer shitcoins to a offline wallet
6. ??????????
7. Profit

Then read the thread. Basically you have a short timeframe to throw ETH into the ICO up to a certain max amount of coin you can get, and if you provide a wallet address they send the coins to you. If you don't they just send you back your ETH.

You usually buy on the cryptocoin's website itself.

>"new ICOs"

I'm not getting the same list.

I want to see how many ICO:s failed to turn a quick buck.

Kindly share URL.

Anyone knows when BAT coins will be released to ICO buyers ? Like the next day, month or what

As far as I read they will be released and tradeable immediately, which is a new concept I guess.
I will go in for BAT and Bancor also