Post your biggest crypto-related fuckups

I put $40 into the Stratis ICO and sold it as soon as I could. I had ~6300 STRAT. You do the math.

>sold it as soon as I could. I had ~6300 STRAT.
You listened to Veeky Forums that's the biggest fuckup somebody could make.
Veeky Forums is now a cutthroat community.

What a fucking dumbass.

You probably fell for the mooncoin meme too

>bought 2.5M XVG at 6 sats
>sold at 19

I put $1000 into XRP at about 4 cents and sold at 6 cents. I took a break from crypto for a few weeks and The next time I look its at more than 30.

I didn't browse Veeky Forums at the time.

bought PIVX near the first ATH, just because I think it's a decent idea. Made good money on other shitcoins at the same time PIVX tanked. After a couple of weeks I got tired of seeing not do shit. Sold at a loss. A week later it goes up again.
Lesson learned. Unless I'm riding some shitcoins ass for a couple of days with a few buy/sell orders to make a small profit of a whale raping everyone in sight, I do my fucking homework and stick to my guns.

You are all like baby, watch this:

I panic sold 1000 ETH at $9 in early 2016

I had 500000 DGB in 2014 that I sold for 0.1 btc. I then sold all btc for food because I was broke. Keep in mind btc was 700 usd or so at the time.

:(

i moved 40 ETH from cuckbase into my ether wallet

but my wallet says there's a password to get the ETH out now

the shitty part: I'M 99% SURE I DIDN'T MAKE A PASSWORD FOR IT

PLS HELP

>tfw your a poorfag and only could get 2 strat coins cause you knew it was good but nothing matters because you would make 2 dollars if it doubled

Buying 1mil espers and 2.5mil mooncoin

>fell for the voxxels ebin maymay

>threw away ~100 bitcoins in 2012
>got paid in bitcoin 2013, didn't keep any

About to do turn some old server hardware into a mining cluster ~100k investment.

It's okay dude, I lost the password to my 2000ETH wallet.

FUCK

I. Bought. POSW