I'M IN FUCKING FINANCIAL RUIN THANKS TO Veeky Forums SHILLING THEIR FUCKING SCAMCOINS GOD DAMNIT I'M SO FUCKED

I'M IN FUCKING FINANCIAL RUIN THANKS TO Veeky Forums SHILLING THEIR FUCKING SCAMCOINS GOD DAMNIT I'M SO FUCKED

Calm down user. Explain what happened.

>invested more than he could lose.
>buying shill coins on biz

>"I didn't lurk enough before spending my money on already mega-risky investments..."

corrected.

It's nice to know some people lose at this.

you kinda deserve it if you bought bitbeans, like really, the logo alone should be a deterrent. as much as i dont like the shilling for wasting the page space, it does make normies keep bay desu

lmfao, anyone here who buys Veeky Forums shitcoins without doing research deserves it, especially when putting in an amount they can't afford to lose

Remember, for every dollar of fiat you make off crypto, a normie, pajeet, or neet, lost a dollar

Feels good

this. lurk moar isn't just a meme.

Beautiful. People like OP is what makes me love stealing

It's your own fault for dumping money you didn't have into the world's most volatile investment. When you were funding your accounts you didn't think for a second "hold on, what if this doesn't work out"?

op as long as you're not investing in shitcoins you can at least break even eventually most of the time

>i taking financial advice from others

Literally you're own fault. The majority of people are poor and mainstream financial advice is worthless, and anything you find on here is 90% meme. You're supposed to think things through for yourself.

Investing is not a team sport. The only person to blame here is yourself.

Let me guess... MNE right?

>t. FUD

>Betting in excess of your net worth on the rumors of a Congolese arts and crafts consortium.

Lol mne is a great long term investment. Dont buy it if your just looking for short term gains.

Why?

I've managed to turn $2500 into $4500 in just a few months because of Veeky Forums. it's not much, but it's $2000 I wouldn't have made without this place. This is on top of my regular job and everything so it's not horrible.

I found its better to strive for 10-20% gains a day. Depending on how much you've got to work with, even at 5% your doing better than most wage slaves and Veeky Forums

How did you manage to get into a financial crisis when invested in crypto?

Listening to Veeky Forums

I know but the problem with me is that I was too conservative. I'd make decent gains and then sell off positions nervously to the point that I wasn't vested much at all.

I'm trying to fix that but it's hard for me to find entry points that I'm comfortable with.

I love to trade on rumors/news though. Like set a date for a big thing coming out and then sell the day before. That's where most of my profits come from I think.

are the goy that spent your college loan on meme coins? You yourself are now a meme. Why the fuck didn't you just get btc and eth like people told you to?

I know these threads are memes but you know there's someone out there that have actually taken out loans to invest in crypto and lost it because they watched the Big Short and thought they were good at trading