Market Manipulation

Look at this fucking Coinbase image:

The three big coins have moved in perfect unison throughout the recent rollercoaster crash

How is it possible that BTC, ETH and LTC have fluctuated up and down in perfect synchronisation?

>Market Manipulation

I'll tell you how - (((they))) are in control now

Fucking jews

pretty disgusting, what can we do about it? I vote we find out who it is and simply murder them. What ideas does biz have?

Coordinated actions by whales buying and selling is one thing, but full scale market manipulation of all coins is seriously fucked up

We don't stand a chance against this sort of conspiracy

so is it coinbase manipulating the market?

Nice bait. But ya its just the market as a whole moving and you're a fucking retard

noticed this and profited from this today.
kept looking at BTC/USD charts and copied what was happening to ETH/USD

fake and gay

>pic related

Poloniex charts comparing BTC and ETH over the last week:

Coordinated movement across multiple coins

How is it possible for buys and sells to occur at exactly the same time?

This is not possible without pre-planning

How do we make gains from this knowledge?

It's bots. Haven't you ever noticed them? Everyone uses them now. They can coordinate themselves across exchanges.

I forgot to add, Bots have 1 function, make money. Making money on crypto is always going to fall into a set pattern, so even if multiple people own the bots they all end up doing virtually the same thing.

IT'S FUCKING ARBITRAGE, WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND SUCH SIMPLE THINGS?

DONE MOSTLY BY BOTS TOO

>bots
That's the bluepill mate

For the markets to move together significant buys and sells must all occur at the same time, meaning multiple bots would have to be coordinated, not on price but on time.

It's market manipulation and we have no way to benefit unless we know when the events will take place before they happen.

Reacting to the events is playing catch up and a losers game

>For the markets to move together significant buys and sells must all occur at the same time

Like bot's do when they are following the logical next step? Bot's won't have to communicate with each other if they are all trying to achieve the same goal in the most logical way because in the end they would all end up doing the same thing at the same time.

I guarantee these are bot patterns. Bot's are a problem that need to be done away with.

this is just like in the stock market. check out how stock indices move together

also bots are here to stay. don't like them? program a better bot than everyone else

I'm not convinced that everyone is running bots using the same algorithms with identical logic arguments.

The patterns are too closely coordinated.

Also, how the fuck do we find out what these algos are and mimic them? Anticipate them?

Don't you get it? You stupid, stupid child. This means there are no gains. They are controlling the market. They'll never let us reach a point where we have lambos. Never.

Except where can people 'just buy the index' for crypto?

I think it's a mix of

a) People panic selling and cashing out of both BTC and ETH at once
b)Manipulation by bots
c)Manipulation by large groups. You would have to be retarded to think that in a market so relatively small as crypto the banks/large financial groups aren't making huge moves, especially in such a volatile and easily manipulable market.

>I'm not convinced that everyone is running bots using the same algorithms with identical logic arguments.

Not everyone has too, Just a handful of big fish

>The patterns are too closely coordinated.

That's because they are all built on basic trading algo's, so they would all be similar

>Also, how the fuck do we find out what these algos are and mimic them? Anticipate them?

Simple math, trade theory and game theory

>Manipulation by large groups. You would have to be retarded to think that in a market so relatively small as crypto the banks/large financial groups aren't making huge moves, especially in such a volatile and easily manipulable market.

maybe. i haven't looked into the volumes but with a market cap of $34 billion i'd imagine it takes serious money to move btc significantly now

most of the other coins are probably easy to move if you have big money

Shadowbroker(s). they make whales look like tadpoles. Owning over 1/4 of all cryptos on the market. but you will never hear of them, for as far as anyone is aware (if you aren't in the know) they don't exist. They are the very reason btc and other cryptos cant and won't have a future in their current state.

>big fish
>all using the same bots

AKA market manipulation

Not a very promising future under this system - Proof that the whole crypto game is essentially a pump and dump

tell us more please

>Shadowbrokers
uh care to elaborate?

No. Your faith in crypto will be lost if you go down that rabbit hole though, So if you choose to chase the answers, I wish you luck.

Not necessarily the same bots, but in the end, theirs only so many combinations of algos that will make a bot successful at trading, so essentially all the same parts, different surface.

>Your faith in crypto will be lost
never had any desu

These coins will always be linked and you will find this out
s and p
dow
nasdaq
is what you are looking at essentially different ways to make the same coin usd

A lot of coins has this behavoir, very strange..

If it's all bots, is there a way to take advantage of what the bots do?
I don't know why you think that, if anything it just merges the shadowbanks with the real ones. Right now the banks can't get to the shadowbank money, with crypto they finally can.