Why isn't everyone doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/localbitcoins-users-criminal-charges-florida/
cnbc.com/2015/09/18/bitcoin-now-classed-as-a-commodity-in-the-us.html
news.bitcoin.com/arizona-localbitcoins-trader-detained-homeland-security/
cryptowat.ch/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because feds are prosecuting over it now, land of the free my ass.

What if I pay taxes?

You need to have a rep on localbitcoins to have people contacting you

Most people are too lazy to build a rep

How does this site work?
I just checked and there are multiple sellers listed.

One buys btc for 3k each what the fuck?
Says Paypal though

Can I buy from coinbase and sell on localbitcoins for 1k more?

Still prosecuted.
coindesk.com/localbitcoins-users-criminal-charges-florida/

I swear its a fucking joke how people go on about, "We live in the freest country on the planet" or alternatively act like shitholes like Somalia are your only other alternative. If I wasn't really close to my family I would move tomorrow.

This is old shit, back then, Bitcoin wasn't classified as commodity yet

See
cnbc.com/2015/09/18/bitcoin-now-classed-as-a-commodity-in-the-us.html

>implying it stopped
news.bitcoin.com/arizona-localbitcoins-trader-detained-homeland-security/

That's fucking insane. On what grounds can they arrest someone for buying and selling a Cryptocurrency?

because everyone that buys from you will use it on drugs, the feds will trace it back to your verified account, arrest you and then encourage you to plead guilty to unlicensed money transmitter charges

On the grounds that none of the money made goes to the jews.

Does anyone know if it happens in the UK?

idk why not

Man, they must be truly concerned about Bitcoin. I wonder how they plan to insert themselves into it; is the blockchain stronger than the jews?

Blockchain is a direct threat to the jews because major banks aren't involved.
They will think of a way to insert themselves into it, they're jews afterall. When crypto's go mainstream I bet you that there will be a ton of regulations imposed on them, making them significantly less profitable and forcing people to stick to "regular" investments such as the stock market etc.

Because I don't want my bank account to get shutdown.

they are using stolen ccs and identity theft to get the coins

t. someone involved in investigating that stuff

damn, they must be the good ones. i just read something the other day of a guy who pleaded guilty and he was buying them through is coinbase account.

>tfw my 3rd world country doesn't care about crypto

sometimes is good being a nigger

>buy 2 bitcoin on coinbase (sittng at 2250 right now)
>transfer them to bittrex so i can start trading in alt coins
>bitcoin valued at 2000 on bittrex

so right off the bat I've lost 500 dollars? wtf i hate crypto now

Hi Kids,
Bitcoin is fully transparent and thus not fungible.

I do this closest thing to free money

stop posting frogs!!!!

No, it will transfer over as 1.1 or whatever the equivelent ratio is

Seems to be legal in the UK, the govt is apparently very crypto-friendly.

The banks, however... Pretty much all the major banks will apparently just straight-up freeze your funds, close your account and blacklist you from their company.

They've specifically withdrew services from Exchanges setting up in the U.K, causing their businesses to fold.

They obv see Crypto as a threat, and don't want anything to do with it.

It's legal, the govt is saying "we're open for business", but the banks are blocking the door. Filthy kikes, they'll be allover it when it becomes "banker friendly" in time, and completely centralised and controlled by them.

I really wish /pol was smart enough to just use "jews" when talking about anything they don't like. You have an actual point to make here but you compeltely discredit yourself in the eyes of 95% of people as soon as you say this.

95% of newfags*

Fixed that for you

trump worship rock

>jew detected.

bitcoin isnt valued at a $ value on bittrex because bittrex doesnt have a BTC/USD pairing

Good news, there's projects working on decentralized exchanges like bitsquare.
Bad news, they're not well known yet and have shit volume and shit prices.
Soon user, a middleman free exchange can be a reality.

Bit too late for me. Wanting to get on with the Cryptoshiaz now and invest in some ETH for the long term, with a bit of short term trading.

I have ~7k I can easy spend and not miss (more if I do REALLY well), but struggling to get my £ into ETH heh. Doing a bit of reading, a lot of people recommend Fidor, but it's apparently pretty slow. Can see me missing another drop like the one this weekend again.

Cheers though mate, good to know in the long term. Annoying that Crypto is perfectly legal here, yet the banks are treating it as if it isn't, (even the ones the public has a 81% stake in after bailout..)

||
||>
||
||

Oy

That fucking tickled me when I realised what it was.

This is Veeky Forums retard

same thing happened to me kek, very clever

I'm still not seeing it...
and good luck on getting your money in, fuggin banks...

you must be new here.

so let me get this straigh...

>use fiat USD to buy fiat bitcoin
>transfer bitcoin to a different exhange because it was a market for multiple bitcoins
>exchange doesnt have a USD/BTC peg?

Nice shit how yall have going on atm...
>Mt.Goy 2.0

If you are taking Paypal, you are risking chargeback frauds and then you are left with nothing.

If you are taking cash, you are risking getting robbed during the delivery.

If you get burned in one out of 6 transactions, you end up losing money.

> But it has user ratings.

Yeah, you are still selling mostly to crackheads that don't have much to lose or people that don't have access to banking so they can buy it anywhere else cheaper. You think they care if they lose one account's reputation?

The || are a post..

The > is a nose, the 3 are the hands... I wonder who could be behind that post..

Also thanks man, can't do anything atm anyway while I await verification Kraken and Coinbase. I'm considering making a Fidor account, however they're fucking slow, so if by the time I'm verified and I'm getting no-where with Fidor, I'll try opening a separate Halifax and transferring from there. Getting money out I can worry about later (or use Fidor).

Any other Britfags have any secure ways of getting money IN to buy my first ETH? Really wish I'd not ignored the rumblings about crypto stuff yonks ago.

yes, there are several exchanges that only exchange between cryptos and don't do any fiat pairings. Bittrex is one of them. If you want to get out of crypto you just send from Bittrex to a fiat gateway exchange...

>buying btc for trading
>not buying eth for trading
You dun goof'd

>oy vey this also reminds me of the holocaust!

Who owns most of the international finance system? Hint- it's a Jewish family!

I used bittylicious. But due to all the bullshit mentioned in this post it's still risky even though when you pay there are no references to bitcoin at all.

It seems like a gamble just trying to buy bitcoins, which is fucking ridiculous. God knows what will happen if I ever actually make enough that I want to withdraw it.

Thanks mate! Will look into that too.

I think what will send ETH and the rest to the moon is when the banks finally get on the ball. However we'll need to be already heavily invested by then, as they'll bloody well ensure no average mook can get on it afterwards, and only the likes of Soros with existing megabillions can play.

Well that's your fucking fault for realizing the wrong exchange.
cryptowat.ch/

Buying low and selling high on a different exchange is called arbitrage.