FOR ANYONE STILL DOUBTING THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.1800

>he's not gonna miss the moon again, is he?

Sup CCRevolution.

Still no whitepaper I see? Still shilling your scamcoin to recoup your investment on the Bitmox scam you fell for back in January huh?

>no premine
>but you can't mine coins because they were already mined and purchased by "investors"
really makes me think

>t. autist

take more than two seconds to read this shit and maybe you'll realize the moon potential

You ok? You don't seem ok

I see you've run along to your slack along with all your inner-circle members to continue to shill this garbage scam.

Still, nobody is buying it.

Hmm I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

If I'm wrong, where is the proof that this technology will work as advertised? Where is the whitepaper? All you have is a bitcointalk thread where the devs circlejerk with early bagholders.

Why shill a coin where there's no whitepaper and the technology isn't even "finished" yet?

Those are fair questions. That is partly why XBY is still very cheap - the risk is substantial. The reason given for the lack of white paper is that the developer is focusing on getting the node technology up and running.

If you want to wait until both of those are in place, I understand entirely. Your potential gains will be greatly reduced, but your risk will also be reduced.

>buy now or you won't make any money
desperate

You took a wellreasoned argument and turned it into an unreasoned argument

It's what he was essentially saying, sorry that you fell for a bullshit scam and need flowery language to justify it 2 urself

You know why XBY is shit? Besides the failed technology and the desperate bag holders lying left and right, IT'S UNMARKETABLE.

Seriously, no one knows what the fuck an "XBY" is.

Bitcoin? Oh that thing? Interesting,
Digibytes? Oh my son uses that online for gaming and on his mobile.
Litecoin? I've heard of that.
Ethereum? Isn't that the thing that's competing with Bitcoin?

XBY? what is that? must be for faggots.

The proof will be here soon enough. The genesis block is supposed to be finished within a couple days so that's when you'll get to either eat your own words or we will all anhero. The whitepaper question has been answered. Because its called a risky investment and those usually have a high reward. I believe the tech will work so I'm risk my money so that I can buy in a shitload now while its still cheap because if it works the payout will be well worth it.

>proof is coming soon goy, the proof is here, be sure to invest before it comes though!
lol if this doesn't set off your BS detector I don't what to tell you. On april 20th they said "the whitepaper is coming in 2 weeks" and now they're saying 2-3 months, AFTER the code is "finished" and bagholders have been duped.

>The whitepaper question has been answered
No, it hasn't. What is proof of signature, how does it work and how does it differ from technology currently available?

sage

They never said the whitepaper was coming you kike. Post proof. Welcome to the situation room bitch call me Wolf Blitzer I'm about to fuck your shit in. Yes it has retard they said the whitepaper is coming after everything is built. "The PoSign Mining is very easy to understand.

Each client (STaTiC Node) sees the same transactions and therefore each block is equally visible by the entire network. The STaTiC Nodes job with regard to the consensus is to simply sign the blocks. If any STaTiC tries to sign a fake block, the other STaTiC's will blacklist it and continue signing the VALID blocks.

For example:

Let's say there are 100 STaTiC Nodes online across the network and 1 tries to create a block that contains fake information (such as; fake transaction or bad blockhash etc...) This fake/bad block hash will be different than the other 99 hashes and therefore the other 99 clients (STaTiC Nodes) will send a warn/repair RPC message to the "bad" client. If the "bad" STaTiC Node repairs the block then the hash will become the same as the other 99. If it doesn't repair it and instead tries to resend over and over, the other nodes will eventually blacklist the STaTiC.

All other nodes (non STaTiC nodes) will see the last block that signed and how many STaTiCs accepted.

In comparison; Bitcoin and all other coins have only one untrusted, randomly selected node that signs and creates the block. With XBY, each block is created and signed by all the currently ONLINE STaTiC Nodes.

With XtraBYtes, there is no POW or POS mining to sign and verify the blocks. As we said, each online STaTiC signs and this is where you start to see the power of PoSign... Because, this means there are more signatures and more signatures = more security. Nobody can know all private keys from the STaTiC Nodes and therefore it is impossible to create fake STaTiC signed blocks."

nice copypaste directly from the thread you fucking shill, it's a shitty explanation

are you fucking retarded? the coin is called xtrabytes

god damn im glad i dont take financial advise from you mouth breathers

>t. didnt pass 3rd grade reading comprehension

its not that fucking difficult to understand lol

What's to stop the static nodes from colluding to create fake information in the block?

Scamshit.

Wrong again lmao its from the website you dumb heeb you suck at FUD

Nice post

But isn't it already near impossible to get away with fake transactions with pow / pos coins?

Is this much security actually needed?

And if it has to be signed by all nodes, isn't transactions going to be slow?

What about scalability?

No otherwise this wouldn't have been created. I forget the name but there is some virus or exploit going around that can fuck around with the blockchain and this would prevent it. (((They))) probably created it to scare people from investing in crypto. Those last questions are addressed in a Q/A on the bitcointalk thread and no it wont be longer than 2 minutes.

>2219374
THIS

THIS

Interesting...

If you are not comfortable investing then dont invest - but you cant call it a scamcoin. No proof. No whitepaper doesnt mean anything.

this

>prove it isn't a scam
You're asking us to prove a negative? you xby bag

Yes prove its a scam. See, you cant. All you have is nebulous speculation. Calling it a scam is disingenuous and fudding. YOU have NO PROOF.

Is it a risky investment? Yes. Scam? We dont know.

>xtrabytes? sounds like some kind of cheap knockoff for total retarded fags who will fall for anything

lot of madboys in this thread not buying xby or screaming scam hoping the price drops again