Huge ETH selloff about to go down on GDAX tonight, screenshot this thread

Huge ETH selloff about to go down on GDAX tonight, screenshot this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/28/chinese-exchange-huobi-list-ethereum-eth/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

done ;)

It's already happening

>already happening
>$175 ETH
OP you promised me a selloff, I've got buys starting at $120. You didn't lie to me did you?

what makes you say that OP?

Reported to the FBI

but my meme triangle tells me there has only been2 lows and 1 high so far

please let it happen I sold at $150 and want desperately buy back

market is extremely unpredictable and manipulated
its better just hold and don't be stressed

why wont the whales push it down one more time before the japanese exchange comes out and starts trading? This isn't fair

Guess you'll just have to find out goy. Screenshot this thread so we can laugh at the gentiles together tomorrow.

I wouldn't worry, pick up your gains around $130 if you want to be safe.

eth looks very strong right now. Making higher lows.

What could cause a crash again? You think whales will manipulate again? If so, why haven't they already done it?

Still waiting

A lack of new money coming in and a stagnation of the price.

We just have to make it a little while longer until Huobi starts doing ETH. Then the Chinese will save us.

and when will that be?

12:00 May 31st (GMT +8)

cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/28/chinese-exchange-huobi-list-ethereum-eth/amp/

is eth still sellable if its covered in jizz?

Only if its Vitalik's.
300% more

>Huge selloff coming
>Eth 175.00

gee, I wonder who made this post

it's dropping right now. 168 already

it's responding to bitcoin, as it always does. not really an independent dump

Ya i know. That doesnt change the end result, the ETH is dropping

>cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/28/chinese-exchange-huobi-list-ethereum-eth/amp/

anyone willing to give my dumbass a quick summary as to how this shit all works??\
i know i know what a pain in the ass

user i have no idea what you want. You posted the link to the news, ok, but what are you referring to when you say all this shit?
Do you want me to explain how an exchange works? Why is it selling off? Why Huobi is significant?

Let him fend for himself.

i apologize i dont know why that happened im obviously confused! lol

anyways, im extremely greeen to BTC ETH and basically any currency other than cash..

SO i need just an idiots quick guide as to how i can get witty about making money like you guys

jesus christ man, u need that big of an introduction? Sorry buddy that's more than I can explain to you in a few posts. All i can say is lurk moar

>lol
Christ kys. Here's my advice. Read the Age of Cryptocurrency and go to Blockgeeks to learn some shit.

That's alright... Any direction is good.. ive been reading a little bit and googling shit.. should figure this out with a little bit more of investigation..

and i will certainly read up on those this shit looks fun as hell thanks guys!

Also, make a Twitter. Follow all the crypto devs, news sites like CoinDesk and CoinTelegraph, and follow other crypto traders. Also lurk here more. Leddit also has good starter guides.

sweet! yeah i bookmarked this page and im currently on Blockgeeks reading up on the basics of what the fuck is going on..

have some work to do but im super intrigued though it all sounds very fucken exciting

how are you so excited about watching numbers shuffle back and forth on a glowing rectangle? I wish I had your passion for life.

IDK ive always loved the way numbers work..
My caunselor in school when i was a kid said that my infatuation with numbers was conected to a lack of trust in random events of life...

Idk some therapy shit but apparently im "in love" with the "truth" numbers can give...

anyways.. that was a cool story

huh that sounds a lot like me

then you're probably an introvert as well lol

either way.. thank you for the advice! much appreciated

Think of the lambo!

Indeed it is good when some give useful advice, a lot of the problem with all the Crypto shite is how to get started.

Could just imagine my fucking dad's face if I talked about it lol, would be absolute shellshock.

I'm a Software Engineer and although I'm understanding the underlying tech (now), it's still all bloody new to me, all the charts, dealing with the fucking banks etc. Takes a LOT of googling just to find how to get some fucking money in without risking account closure.

the most autistic Veeky Forums banter I ever witness

>Takes a LOT of googling
1 google search